4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 09, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

My cat loves it I always buy this

My cat loves this brand. It smells amazing and is easy to change. I always tell anyone I see that has a cat about this brand. No clumps or nasty smells after my cat goes in it’s liter box

September 24, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Awesome!!!

I would live to try this product as my cat and I are both trying to find the puuhrfect litter for her she is a senior cat she is 14 years old this year

August 07, 2020

Meilleure litière

Elle est extrêmement cher ,dur à trouver aussii, par contre c'est la meilleure litière que j'ai jamais eu . Je la conseille à tout le monde malgré le prix .

July 30, 2020
    Indiana, United States

This is now the only litter I buy!

This cat litter does cost a few more bucks but it’s so worth it. Never used a litter this good. It totally covers the odor. Definitely a great buy! Can’t even tell where I have the litter box anymore. People can’t even tell I have a cat.

July 24, 2020
    Minnesota, United States

best in odor control

I have tried many cat litter products before but all of those who claimed it lasts up to 14 days and some even to a month have all failed. This is the only product that contains odor. It also clumps and traps cat pee and it doesn't stick to the litter box which makes it very easy to scoop out and clean. It is also economical in a sense that the whole box lasts me nore than a month. We have left our cat for a few days when we went for a short trip and litter box has not been cleaned that long but it was not as bad as I imagined it would be for not being scooped out that long. It is a testament of how good this is.

July 24, 2020
    Florida, United States

Arm & Hammer Slide Cat Litter

After trying Arm & Hammer Slide Cat Litter, I am sold. This product brings a whole new meaning to 3 cats at home, and with the added bonus, it definitely blocks the odors and make their area smell really amazing. I’ll be purchasing this product again and again.

July 23, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

One of the best

I have tried numerous cat litter brands trying to find one that works and I have to say that this one does the job. It keeps the odor down and when it’s time to clean the litter box it clumps and makes it so easy to clean. Definitely recommend.

United States

Spend alot for something that works

This litter is the bomb but be expected to spend a pretty penny kinda expensive for gravel but smells amazing and your cats paws will stay smelling good

New York, United States

Cat litter bliss

Best cat litter out there! Amazing scent and easy to clean, it does not track through the house and the cats seem to love it too =) I would use Arm & Hammer slide litter over any other type or brand.

Indiana, United States

Much better than others

I had used another brand for years and loved it. They changed something though and I don't like their litter anymore. One day someone suggested this litter to someone. I decided I would try it out as well. I love this litter! It clumps so much better! I have a couple diggers who like to do their business at the bottom of the box and this makes it easy to get those out as well. Love this litter!