4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    2.3/5

March 27, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Missed the mark.

I have one cat. I hate kitty litter odors. I even use the scent crystals, and a deodorizer on the box. This brand does not cover the odor for me. We have a mat to keep the kitty from tracking the liter around, and it was still getting everywhere! Definitely not going with this brand again.

February 23, 2020

Worked but expensive

It worked for our four cat household but the price for it is ridiculous. It did as it claimed, for the most part, definitely made the litter boxes easier to clean.

March 19, 2019

Fell in love

I fell in love with this product. It keeps my litter box so much cleaner, holds in the smell, next scooping so much easier and my cats love it. All the things a girl can hope for in your kitty litter.

2.3/5

February 27, 2019

Disappointing

Arm & Hammer is my go-to brand for litter, so I had to try the new Slide version when I saw it. It was a smaller box for a more expensive price, so I assumed it would be effective and do as it says.. but it didn't. It does NOT Slide out. I still had to scoop the clumps. I didn't like the smell of it either. Definitely sticking to their other kinds, in the larger boxes for the lesser price.

1.5/5

February 19, 2019

Horrible

I purchased this product after seeing lots of adds about how easy it is and slides right out. WRONG. I have one cat and I still had to pick and chip away with the shovel, the scent didn’t last long and each time I cleaned her box I had the same problems. I’ll never purchase it again. It’s not a bad price for the size and content just didn’t perform to what it said it would do.

November 14, 2018
    New York, United States

Good product

I like this litter.. I do feel it is a bit expensive as far as cat litter goes.. I wish they made an unscented version that would be just as effective. The perfume smell is a bit overwhelming. We do continue to use it and it works as described.

2.2/5

August 07, 2018

Ripped off!

Didn’t work anywhere near like it did on the commercial. It still stuck to the side of the box. For twice the price of the other arm and hammer formulation, I expected great things. Also I had to change it more often.

0.7/5

May 02, 2018

Do not buy

Worst cat litter ever! It does not slide...it sticks! To the box, the scoop, everything! Plus its very expensive. The clumps do not stick together very well either. All in all a total fail!

March 26, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The only product I will ever buy

I saw this cat litter advertised and having 2 cats decided to try it, best decision I ever made. will never use another litter only Arm and Hammer Slide....no mess

March 06, 2018

does the job well and helps litter stop sticking

This litter is as good as other brands I've used at keeping away odour, but I wouldn't say it's any better. I do sometimes find cheaper brands stick to the box and cause issues and this is definitely not the case with this litter! With that in mind, because it isn't any better than other brands in terms of odour, I would only recommend this product if you can get it for around the same price as other litters of similar odour control quality as I don't think the added benefit of it not sticking is that different from most other odour control litters.