4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Slide Easy Clean-Up Clumping Litter (Multi-Cat) Reviews
#2 in Cat Litter

You may never have to scrub or scrape the litter box again! The patented formula with EZ Clean Technology means used litter slides right out. Stuck-on messes slide out easily, and that means no scrubbing, no scraping, no odour – no problem!

Vous pourriez ne plus jamais avoir à récurer ou gratter le bac a litière! La formule brevetée avec la EZ Clean Technology fait glisser facilement la litière utilisée. Les dégâts colles s’enlèvent donc aisément. Adieu récurage, grattage, odeurs – et autres problèmes!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

March 19, 2019

Fell in love

I fell in love with this product. It keeps my litter box so much cleaner, holds in the smell, next scooping so much easier and my cats love it. All the things a girl can hope for in your kitty litter.

2.3/5

February 27, 2019

Disappointing

Arm & Hammer is my go-to brand for litter, so I had to try the new Slide version when I saw it. It was a smaller box for a more expensive price, so I assumed it would be effective and do as it says.. but it didn't. It does NOT Slide out. I still had to scoop the clumps. I didn't like the smell of it either. Definitely sticking to their other kinds, in the larger boxes for the lesser price.

1.5/5

February 19, 2019

Horrible

I purchased this product after seeing lots of adds about how easy it is and slides right out. WRONG. I have one cat and I still had to pick and chip away with the shovel, the scent didn’t last long and each time I cleaned her box I had the same problems. I’ll never purchase it again. It’s not a bad price for the size and content just didn’t perform to what it said it would do.

November 14, 2018
    New York, United States

Good product

I like this litter.. I do feel it is a bit expensive as far as cat litter goes.. I wish they made an unscented version that would be just as effective. The perfume smell is a bit overwhelming. We do continue to use it and it works as described.

2.2/5

August 07, 2018

Ripped off!

Didn’t work anywhere near like it did on the commercial. It still stuck to the side of the box. For twice the price of the other arm and hammer formulation, I expected great things. Also I had to change it more often.

March 06, 2018

does the job well and helps litter stop sticking

This litter is as good as other brands I've used at keeping away odour, but I wouldn't say it's any better. I do sometimes find cheaper brands stick to the box and cause issues and this is definitely not the case with this litter! With that in mind, because it isn't any better than other brands in terms of odour, I would only recommend this product if you can get it for around the same price as other litters of similar odour control quality as I don't think the added benefit of it not sticking is that different from most other odour control litters.

February 15, 2018

Another winner from Arm & Hammer...if you can afford it!

Arm & Hammer has been my go-to litter brand for a few years now. First it was their regular litter, then Clump & Seal, and now Slide.

The texture of this litter is finer than other clay litters I've tried, and I haven't noticed much dust coming from it. The clumping ability is definitely top notch, and the clumps don't stick to the sides of the litter box, which has always been a problem for me since I have a kitty who likes to pee in the corner. Because this litter clumps so well, the urine is contained and isn't spread throughout the litter, which results in less odour being left behind. However, because it does clump so well, you have to expect that you're going to go through it more quickly. The only problem here, is the price. It's twice or almost twice as expensive as other clay litters, depending on where you buy. A $3 off coupon has usually been available online, which I would print out and use when I saw it on sale.

I've recently moved away from clay litter, but if you're willing to pay the cost, or make the effort to print out the coupon and watch for sales, Arm & Hammer's Slide is about as good as it can get when it comes to an easy, clean clay cat litter.

February 15, 2018

Slide cat litter

Slide is one of the best products to come out in a long time. No more scrubbing the bottom of your kitties pan.Makes clean ups soo much easier and the Arm & Hammer baking soda is already inside litter. How cool is that?

January 05, 2018

Impressive Clumping Litter

There is only one complaint I could have about this new Slide litter if the positives didn't outweigh it, and that would be the cost. A whole box was required to fill my litter box to the correct level.
    I love how lightweight the litter is and that it came in a much smaller size than other varieties. I have two cats and this litter has lasted longer than other varieties for keeping up to their use. It is 100% the best clumping I have ever seen! The clumps don't fall apart when transferring from the box to the bin either. I did not notice any difference in the smells being covered up (the litter itself seems to be slightly scented but I wasn't sure if it was the litter or the air fresheners I have in the room). The litter does slide out as promised, when a complete litter box change is required.

2.3/5

November 09, 2017

Works well but $$$

This litter was great! I feel like it is expensive compared to other clumping litters that are 9.99 for 40 lbs and works too. I spent 24.99 and even though it worked well, I rather spend the extra money on a higher quality food than a higher quality litter.