Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal LightWeight Litter Reviews

3.9/5
86% OF CHICKS DIG IT
241 reviews
Ranked #2 out of 25 in Cat Litter

Seals and destroys odor, extra strength formula for multi-cat homes. Blend of moisture-activated micro-granules forms an odor containing seal around urine and feces. Heavy duty odor eliminators plus Arm & Hammer Baking Soda destroys sealed-in odors on contact. Now 50% lighter and 100% dust free. Available in Multi-Cat.

    Average Price:  $14.99

    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 02, 2017

    This kitty litter is very light weight, making it easy to transport when purchasing, and easy to refill your kitties litter box! Once used, it clumps together and seals in all of the odours. It's the best kitty litter that we have ever used!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 02, 2017

    I recently started using this one and bought it for the first time. I was pretty impressed, I love how lightweight the box it, it makes it so much easier to carry around a store, take home and use to fill up the liter box. It worked great I will definitely be buying this one again for future use.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    May 10, 2017

    For our cats we use the non-lightweight, multi-cat... but it's a fairly heavy box. So when we saw the lightweight version, we thought, let's do this! However, we soon found out that while the box is significantly lighter to carry, the litter sticks to our cats paws a lot more - with their excrement - and ends up a huge mess around the box and throughout the house... and since it's a thin, small, fine grain... it's a pain in the butt to clean up.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 09, 2017

    Le produit est un peu plus couteux en comparaison des autres marques de la famille Arm and Hammer.
    Ce produit a de meilleurs avantages que les autres,nul besoin de gratter avec la petite pelle pour bien retirer les excréments,car cette litiere ne colle pas et est tres légerte.
    Pour un prix plus élevé,je choisis celui ci pour ces avantages.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    1.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    April 27, 2017

    I have used this litter when I had multiple cats, and again when I had only 1. I have used other varieties of lightweight litter with better outcomes. I found this litter to not hold up well to odour, or have good scoopability.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 13, 2017

    I love this litter, it is so easy to lift, especially when you need to empty the litter box completely. Also the litter lasts for almost a month before it starts to smell and you need to change the whole litter box. Great Product and my cat approves too.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 04, 2017

    wowwww je suis en amour avec cette litière :) J'ai 3 chats à la maison et je suis asthmatique. J'ai essayé plusieurs litière et je n'étais jamais satisfaite. Oui elle coûte plus cher car ça me prend 2 boite pour que ce soit assez plein, mais woww quand ils disent aucune poussière c'est vraiment aucune poussière. Avec les autres litière, je devais mettre un masque et la poussière laissait une poudre blanche partout dans la pièce.

    Cette litière est un miracle. J'aodre x1000

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.8/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 14, 2017

    Excellent product. One of the best they made.
    I can leave my litter for days and there is no smell whatssoever.
    I also like the clumping, you don't have to dig and dig to find the poop because its already clump for you.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 13, 2017

    With 5 cats I'm always trying to find a product that suits our needs, something that works for them and me. This product works wonders doesn't leave a lot of dust around the house, after use there's no smell.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 06, 2017

    Super produit... L'odeur est agréable sans être trop forte. Le produit est vraiment plus léger que les litière régulière. La litière est très absorbante, elle se ramasse très facilement et les chats semblent apprécier la texture. Le seul problème pour moi, c'est qu'en ayant 2 chats, je trouve que les formats offerts sont trop petits.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.