4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews
#1 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 27, 2021

Best cat litter for small spaces

Its expensive but worth it. I have 3 litter boxes in a 500 sqft apartment and this DEFINITELY works the best to prevent things from smelling bad. For this reason, I'll keep repurchasing it, though the cost is the main downside. It does have a slightly perfumed smell which is a bit powerful especially when my apartment isnt well ventilated, but it beats smelling like poop! It's not too dusty and my cats like it. I wish it were biodegradable and a more green product but the odour masking efficacy makes it an okay trade off for me. At one point I had 3 cats and if it werent for this litter, my place would have smelled awful. I've tried the more natural stuff and the cheaper versions from this brand but keep going back to this. Now that I only have 1 cat (but 3 boxes) it masks the smell enough that I could go a whole week without scooping the boxes, though I usually try to do it every other day. I have a diabetic cat and it clumps well even when she pees a lot. She also has IBD so it works for diarrhea too. I have an Amazon subscription for this.

October 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Better than most

I have recently just bought this, I have 2 cats and the light weight litter I find gets tracked all over. I switched to this and it clumps better and doesn't stick to my cats paws and get tracked everywhere. Smells good but it is really dusty so I am careful to scoop and not pour into their box

October 19, 2020

Best litter ever!!!!

Hi!!! I have 1 cat and this is the brand I use for her.She like it a lot.And I do as her pet owner.No odors no mess this is the perfect litter.The price is good for this top quality and I will recommend it ..before I was buying some stores brands and wow this one is a huge plus and difference for odors fighting and consistency...Great product!!!!

August 31, 2020

A bit pricy but works great

Makes scooping the litter box so easy controls odours i don’t even notice the litter box in our small home I would recommend to anyone it’s a bit more expensive than the store brand but worth it

July 26, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Love my kitties!

Now I'm a mother of three kids, three dogs, and three kitties. So you can say I don't have a ton of time to be spending on a litter box. So this clumping still litter has been a lifesaver, all I have to do is scoop it throw it away and it's that easy. I fell in love with this litter, and have been able to keep my cats loving me.

1.2/5

July 23, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Worst litter I have ever try. Wouldn't recommend it to anyon

This is the most worst cat litter i have ever try. First off u can smell all the cat urine & feces. It didn't cover it up at all. Then when I went to scoop up the clumps because its a clumbing litter the clumbs would fall apart. Just the smell only turned me off this brand. Also it not cost efficient either. I just say allround bad product for sure.would never recommended to family & friends.

July 12, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Cat litter

This litter is one of the best I have used and I have tried many!! I have two kittens in the house and 2 grown cats outside which I keep a litter box in the garage for them and one in the house for kittens. The litter can go for days without changing and hardly know it’s there because there is no order for days. It clumps very also and as a cat owner, I am happy using the brand👍

July 12, 2020
    United States

Consistency of litter is not the same

I wanted to love this. Unfortunately, my cats did not. They hated the consistency of the litter. It's way different than the regular Arm & Hammer that we purchase and they just wouldn't use it. The idea of it sounded great, but if our friends won't use it then we certainly can't buy it.

July 11, 2020
    Washington, United States

No smells

this is the only cat litter we buy now. Did you know scents can actually agitate your cat or cause them to get a upper respiratory infection. Some cats the smell is too strong so they stop using the litter box . Im happy to finally have a scented litter that is lightly scented but scented enough I dont smell the box between scooping (we scoop every other night ) i also love that it actually clumps and isn't clay based. Which means no litter stuck between her cat toes to later eat and get sick and no litter tracked through the house.

2.7/5

July 11, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great clump, terrible odor control

I tried this litter with the hope that it would have tighter clumping for easier scooping. It was great for this but it did not mask eliminate odor at all. The first time my cat urinated in this litter, I could smell ammonia immediately. I would not recommend this product.