Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 21 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.

April 26, 2017

J'ai deux chats et c'est la meilleure litière que j'ai eu jusqu'à aujourd'hui. J'utilise la litière multi-chats, et je ne sens pas les mauvaises odeurs, même après une semaine.

March 26, 2017

awesome litter to use especially when u have more then one cat i recommend this brand of litter hands down it kills the smell.i have tried lots of litter and this one is the best brand

March 13, 2017

I used to not like cats because of the thought of its poop smelling all over the house. but when my husband and i decided to adopt one, i told my hubby to get the best cat litter for us. Good thing we found this product and it really conceals all the smell. you will not even know we have a cat unless you see our fur baby! thanks arm & hammer

March 13, 2017

My cats love this product, when they use the litter box there's no smell the dust is minimal, never had a problem with arm and hammer products. With 5 cats you need a product that workshe and this one does.

March 07, 2017

This is a great litter product for my fur-babies. I have two mane coons, they are big cats with big mess's.
    I cant smell the cat litter and I dont see it tracked all over the house either, which is a big bonus!
    I feel that the kitties like the fact that there is no odor as much as I do.
    Arm and Hammer is a reliable brand that I was brought up on, its always reliable!

February 07, 2017

I started using this the last month as my old generic store brand cat litter would track all around the house and leave dust everywhere. I immediately noticed a huge difference within a week. My house with not as dusty anymore. I also noticed that I did not need to sweep any cat litter left around the house by my cat. It does cost quite bit of money. $20 a box at Co-op. I probably would never entertain that price and buy it but since it works so well at keep my house dust free I will continue too buy it.

I also notice with this cat litter that it clumps SO WELL!! All i need to do is scoop it out within a couple seconds and its finished and the litter is clean again. It doesn't have a smell to the cat litter, I noticed sometimes they add a freshner or scent of some sort but this is unscented. I will continue too buy again.

February 05, 2017

My 5 cats and I love this cat litter! There is far less odor with this litter and it lasts a long time. Thankyou Arm &a;Hammer for making such a great product!

January 16, 2017

I am so glad I found this litter. OMG am I ever a happy pet parent now !!

This litter isn't your usual litter, it looks and feels just like beach sand. Most cats prefer sand over any other litter as it is more realistic to the outdoors. Just because our cats are domestic, they still have wild tendencies, I did have a cat once that used my potted plants as a litter box, wish I found this particular litter back then !!

The box is only 9.1 kg, and seems like your not getting much for the cost of $13.99 each; however, you can dump the entire box in if you like, and I promise you it will last as long or longer than the litter you are currently using.

It clumps immediately,, well, give it a few minutes or so, then you can even scoop without pieces breaking off and contaminating the clean litter with bacteria. Also, there is a mild scent, but barely noticeable. I do find I get a headache from strong perfumed litter, and it is bad for your cat too.. think.. If you can smell it so strongly, what does your cat smell?? that is what the Veterinarian told me as well, remember, cats have a millions times stronger smelling than we do as humans.

There is absolutely zero waste, this litter only uses exactly the small amount it needs to clump and coat.

I hope you try it as you will not have any regrets !!

October 01, 2016

this is a1 of cat litters very easy to clean and leaves everything fresh and odorless i always use this product for my kittys and never have any issue

September 21, 2016

A & H Clump & Seal is by far the best cat litter I have found. It seals in odour and clumps up very well. I won't use any other brand because this works the best!! Sometimes Petsmart has it on sale but Walmart sells at a better price.