Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews
#1 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2015

January 17, 2018

Great litter!

A great litter - clumps well, isn't super dusty, and does a good job of keeping the odor contained. With two cats in a small apartment, this is great.

November 01, 2017

Works Very Well

I have two cats, and this litter is so great. I don’t smell anything cat-related anywhere in my house. All scents are masked or non-existent. Clumps very well.

September 29, 2017

Arm & Hammer clump & Seal cat litter

This is a pretty good cat litter I like to buy this one all the time. It for muti cats and I have two. It very good at keeping my cat litter box from smelling really bad. It really easy for me to scoop out because it clumps & seals all the elimination together. I find that the cats track the cat littler out of their box. I guess it gets stuck to their little paws.

August 01, 2017

Great Product +++

This is a great item work great ! no clumping keeps ordour under control ! the cat loves it as well I would buy this item if it goes on sale anytime +++

May 09, 2017

This is the best kitty litter I've used, it really does eliminate litter odour up to 6 to 7 days. It's of a very good quality and there's no breakage when scooping clumps.

They have added a light scent to the litter and, when I consider it from my cat's perspective, I wish they would make it even lighter or do without it altogether. It is light enough that it shouldn't be troublesome to a cat, though, and it isn't a big enough issue to detract from it receiving a great review.

May 05, 2017

Best kitty litter I've used! Clumps up the cat pee and keeps the room from smelling which is awesome. The other brand I used was just horrible.. but this product is great!

May 03, 2017

Best cat litter I've tried to date. It has the best balance between odour control, clumping and tracking I have found.

Odour control: 10/10. Really, I never smell anything other than the litter itself.

Clumping: 7/10. Sometimes some of the pee sticks to the bottom of the tray, but it's easy to scrap off.

Tracking: 8/10. I only find it at other places in my house occasionally and in small quantities.

April 26, 2017

J'ai deux chats et c'est la meilleure litière que j'ai eu jusqu'à aujourd'hui. J'utilise la litière multi-chats, et je ne sens pas les mauvaises odeurs, même après une semaine.

March 26, 2017

awesome litter to use especially when u have more then one cat i recommend this brand of litter hands down it kills the smell.i have tried lots of litter and this one is the best brand

March 13, 2017

I used to not like cats because of the thought of its poop smelling all over the house. but when my husband and i decided to adopt one, i told my hubby to get the best cat litter for us. Good thing we found this product and it really conceals all the smell. you will not even know we have a cat unless you see our fur baby! thanks arm & hammer