4.1/5
Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews
#1 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.

September 18, 2019
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

Smelly cat

This is the cat litter that I always go back to. It keeps the house smelling more fresh than the others I have tried. My cat loves it too. Great for the smelly cat lol

Wisconsin, United States

Cat litter

I love this Arm and Hammer cat litter it clumps nice. When I use it I dont even smell the cat litter and it's not as dusty as some cat litters. I also comes in bigger containers so it lasts longer I only have to change the box once a week.

Georgia, United States

Great litter

Arm and hammer multi cat litter is a great product. I have 4 cats and it's very effective clumping and neutralizing odors. It's a great value product.

North Carolina, United States

No smell!

We have a litter robot and this litter works great! It never smells bad. We empty the drawer weekly and dump all the litter monthly. It doesn’t clump to the side of the box like some litters and doesn’t have an obnoxious fake fragrance smell. It clouds a little bit and tracks but not anymore than other brands.

September 08, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Amazing

With having a cat I have always hated the smell when they went to the bathroom. This liter is amazing you can't even tell I have a cat unless you see her. Highly recommended

September 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Makes cleaning the litter box a breeze

Not only does this litter make cleaning up after kitty easy but it has a nice smell. It keeps the nasty litter box smell at bay. Theres also no yucky dust. Clump and seal makes this chore definitely more tolerable.

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Arm & Hammer Litter

We recently bought this for our cat and we like it so much better than the other brands. It does a great job with the clumping, and there's NO dust, as to where other brands claim to be dust free and the litter clumps, only to fall apart when you scoop it out. Not Arm and Hammer! Great product, I would change nothing! I will definitely recommend this particular brand to my cat loving friends!

September 05, 2019
    Texas, United States

Good

It's a good littler for cats it holds up to its name. With this I only have to clean my cats box once a week and it dont smail bad either. It holds the clumps real good to so it dont fall off that easy.

September 04, 2019
    United States

Awesome Product!

I love Clump and Seal! It does exactly what it says it will do! No bad odor, no mess. I have multiple cats, so this helps a lot. For the price, Not bad at all!

September 04, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Not consistant

I currently have 9 cats (I am a foster/rescue) and I use a lot of cat litter in a month. I really have tried all cat litters to find "the one". I had several friends recommend this litter and so I bought 3 boxes when they went on sale. I am glad I didn't pay full price but I think the cons for me outweigh the pros for this litter. At least in my home. The pros for me were the litter didn't track all over the house, didn't stick to the cats paws, it did well with odor control as long as the litter boxes were scooped out and it wasn't too dusty. The cons however are that the clumps didn't always clump, and would make the box messy to scoop. The litter also sometimes would be like wet cement and hard to scrape off the bottom of the litter box. I also seemed to go through the product much faster then my normal brands. I wasn't impressed and for me the inconsistent clumping along with the cement like product sticking to the bottom was way more of a hassle then I wanted.