Purina Maxx Scoop Multi-Cat Litter Reviews
#4 in Cat Litter

August 09, 2017

Great kitty litter

This Litter is really great. It last long, smells greats and no dust. The bucket is a little heavy to transport but it s worth it. No need to add arm&harmer;baking soda to your litter with this Purina Maxx Scoop. This is already agglomerant and really effective. I would definitely re purchase.

June 14, 2017

Good quality

I use this cat litter regularly for my cats. It is one of my preferred brands.
    Easy clean up, traps the smells. The box lasts for quite a while. Overall I am very happy with this product.

May 07, 2017

Purina Maxx scoop kitty litter, love this product,so does my kitty.it's not too powdery like other brands when u pour it in the kitty litter box I'm not choking on powder, it has an awesome scent evenot after my cat has been to the bathroom. I would highly recommend this product

April 24, 2017

I have tried multiples brands of litter that did not work for me. My cat's pee smells a lot and even If I would clean the litter box twice a day the smell was still awful because the litter was never clumping enough to control the smell. Maxx scoop is definitely the best cat litter I tried, it is totally effective and a 100% clumping so very easy to clean up. Unfortunately I'm not able to find this product anymore in my region, that's too bad because I still haven't found any other litter that is as effective as Maxx Scoop. And the price is very reasonable.

April 15, 2017

We loved this litter but unfortunately can't find it anymore. It was great and kept the scent away and clumped great. it was easy to clean and smelt good. Probably the best litter I had found to this day. If you can find it I definitely recommend trying it.

March 09, 2017

This is a pretty good cat litter. I noticed that with this cat litter I can go an extra day or 2 without having too change it so often. With 4 cats you have too change the cat litter daily but I can let it go for any extra day and it doesn't smell at all. The clumping is really good with this litter as well. The Odor control is excellent too. I do wish that it came in a bigger container as I can go through this in about 2 weeks time or less. I do notice that they still track litter all around the house with there paws. So I wish too find something that will stop this from happening.

I buy it at Walmart for $8.99

March 06, 2017

This was my all time favourite litter. But it's not available anymore. It would last me for a long time. It had the ability to control the odour, and my cat loved it since he's a picky guy when it comes to scents. You could barely tell the room had litter box in it because you couldn't smell anything. I know this is crazy but I really loved the picture of the cat on the container, as he's holding his breathe.

March 01, 2017

Excellent brand one we love and trust. I love the clumping litter so easy to remove and keep everything fresh. Our fur baby loves getting in his box, kicking up the litter he really likes this litter the best

February 09, 2017

This is my go to litter for sure, I have bought other brands before and haven't been as pleased.
    I really like how it comes packaged, super easy to carry from the store then to the house! I do wish the lid snapped more snug to the container once it was opened - my 2yo child can easily open it.
    Easy to scoop once the cat has used it, the scent of the litter over powers any smell you might get from say a non-scented brand.

October 01, 2016

This kitty litter was the best.. it now looks like it is discontinued. Which sucks because the new stuff is horrible. it is very sticky and littler gets tracked all over the house. Maxx scoop was the best