• Art Naturals Beard & Stache Oil
Good

Art Naturals Beard & Stache Oil Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 2402 in Hair Care

January 15, 2017

My lady hated my beard because it was itchy and hurt her face so she bought me this oil. At first I only used it to placate her but this stuff is pretty amazing. My beard is super soft and it smells great which is an added bonus. The best past though is that I can kiss my girl without her going batty over the scratchiness of my beard. I would recommend this to any dude with a beard.

July 06, 2016

I got this for my boyfriend who has been growing a beard for the past 6 months or so and it has been bushy, fluffy and let's just say a little hard to tame.

I was unaware that oil for the beard actually existed, so when I saw this one I knew I should get it for him to try. This oil has a very nice light scent to it and it did not leave a greasy feeling at all.

My boyfriend is very happy that I got him this and says that this has made the hair on his face a lot softer and less dry looking. I purchased this at a discount and he is very happy with the results that this oil made on his beard.

Epicure Lemon Pepper

LaurenBenny added a new review for
    Gain Dryer Sheets

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Gain Dryer Sheets

Epicure Roasted Garlic Aioli

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Foundation

Epicure taco seasoning

Hunty added a new review for
    Driscoll's Raspberries