Aussie 3 minute miracle colour deep treatment Reviews
#26 in Hair Care

October 06, 2021

I love it

i bought this product for my curly hair and is incredible. After using it my hair is smooth and hydrated, I'm also using the shampoo and conditioner.
    i do recommend!

March 13, 2021
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Love love ❤️

This is a miracle in a bottle. I have long, curly, coloured, frizzy hair that dries out easily. I tried using this 1 or 2 times a week and it is so nourishing. It’s my absolute go to hair treatment.

February 06, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Aussie all the way

I’ve used Aussie for years and years now and it’s hands down the best I’ve ever used the reconstructor is the best one so far I think I would defo give ten out of ten

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Amazing smell

All the Aussie products smell incredible, but as this is a hair treatment in really imbeds that scent into your hair! Leaves it smelling great all day and well conditioned.

November 12, 2020

100% the best

My hair is very very long a very thick, meaning knots and tangles. I use a squish of this 3 min miracle, run a wet comb through my hair in the shower and bing,bang,boom i can get abrush through my hair without ripping hair out of my head and bringing tears to my eyes. Lol

October 05, 2020

smells great. Good conditioner

my daughter and I use this on our manic panic dyed hair. My daughters hair was bleached and needed moisture badly. She used the treatment once a week and it softened her hair nicely and brought some life and bounce back to it. Plus as a bonus it smells fantastic. Usually out it on in shower and then shave legs and wash up then rinse out.

2.3/5

July 31, 2020

Hair still felt dry

Would not recommend as hair still felt dry after the first use. It improved as I used more of the product but not to the same point of some other similar products that I have used in the past. Its good for a budget brand but would spend more to get better results

3.2/5

March 07, 2020

So good

This product is really good! When I stared using it change my life... my hair is so smooth now and it smells delicious too. If your looking for a good product that is it

February 27, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Great Product

Aussies 3 minute miracle color deep treatment does my hair absolute wonders. Ive dyed my hair multiple times, so as you can imagine, i have trouble with dryness, brittleness, dead ends, and color fading. Aussies 3 minute miracle solves all of those, and when i say all i mean AUSSIES 3 MINUTE MIRACLE COLOR DEEP TREATMENT SOLVES EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM! Tremendously good job Aussie!

1.3/5

January 30, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Not for me

Doesn’t repair my hair at all, left it feeling like straw! The smell is great, but that’s the only thing this product has good going for it. Shame really.