Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth Reviews
#232 in Hair Care

July 17, 2020

I'll be dammed

I did NOT expect this to work for me. I always looked at Aussie products as the low-end "crap" products because they are very cheap and I have been conditioned to think cheap is bad in hair care. This little miracle worker is actually better than my high end hair mask. I am blown away! I am a firm believer now that more expensive doesn't mean better. I have wavy/curly, fine, frizzy hair...and this mask leaves my hair silky and feeling very soft and no frizz; plus my curls and waves look more defined. I feel silly for overlooking this brand.

June 19, 2020

My hair is so smooth!

Holy smokes! I’ve been using this over the past month, and my hair has never been smoother! I’m in love! My frizz is less, my curls are more defined and it’s going to be one of my go-to products!

May 03, 2020
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Great product

My hair came to be quite damaged as a result of reparative hair dying, and in attempt to relieve my thick hair back, I turned to this product along with others of the aussie line. Unbelievable, it helped a lot. This product did help my hair come back to normal, and I swear by their products like i have always done; I came not to be disappointed and have got back my hair that I love.

March 31, 2020

Super soft

This conditioner smells great and makes hair so soft and smooth. I use daily and it doesn't coat my hairand make it greasy. I will recommend to friends and family.

March 31, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best hair product brand!

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who asked me! This is the only brand I use and have been using for the past 10+ years. My hair is super thick but it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean everytime!

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Amazing product! Can't recommend enough.

Absolutely amazing product. My hair has never felt or looked better since starting with this conditioner. Not only does it leave your hair in fantastic condition but the smell is absolutely fabulous as well. It's an absolute must have for me and I wouldn't be without it now.

October 10, 2019
    City of Newport, United Kingdom

Aussie 3 Minute

This is possibly the best smelling hair Product. I use this with any other shampoo but ensure that this is used last. The smell lasts for ages. It gives my hair a fab glow and feels great.

October 09, 2019
    Lisburn and Castlereagh, United Kingdom

3Minute Miracle Smooth-A miracle

I have been using the Aussie 3minute miracle smooth for a few weeks in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. It really has helped tame my curls, my hair is smoother and much softer. I love it and I have had compliments about my hair since the change. I have been recommending it around me

October 03, 2019

Great for coarse, thick hair

I use this for myself on a regular basis. Also used on my daughters thick hair, chlorine, sunscreen, fly spray always cause major tangles and this product smoothes her hair!

September 19, 2019

This is a nice drug store product for dry hair

I have very thick and freezy hair and regardless of what products I use, I need a lot of time styling my hair after it is dry... I find for my hair , this product is as good as the more expensive ones.