Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth
Good

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth Reviews

Ranked #1713 out of 2555 in Hair Care

June 24, 2017

I had dry hair but not no more!!

I have dry hair so my fiance bought me this stuff and Bam! I had the softest hair I brush it through my hair and leave n for 10 minutes then rise and I have soft smoother hair I definitely give this

May 29, 2017

I used to spend a lot of money looking for the perfect hair treatment, not anymore! Aussie 3 minutes miracle is perfect, and the price awesome! My hair looks very moisture and shiny!

May 05, 2015

I've loved this product for years, great price and really makes a difference

April 27, 2015

This is Conditioner Heaven! I use both, the Aussie Shampoo as well as the Conditioner for most effective results!
    I love the smell that reminds me of freshly cut flowers in Hawai and the texture of the conditioner dissolves quickly when you wash your hair under the shower. My hair feels light, bright and smooth!
    I highly recommend this brand!

June 21, 2012

It's hard to find this product around here,The only place that still sell's it around here is The Christmas Tree Shop in the mall.So when I go I usually buy 2 bottles.I use this on my hair a couple time's a week.And it work's wonder's,Leaves my hair super smooth and soft and the smell is awesome!I love this product!