Aussie 7N1 conditioner Reviews
#80 in Conditioner

January 22, 2020
    California, United States

This is everything

This is one of the few conditioners I always keep in my bathroom. My hair is curly and easily gets dry but this conditioner always makes it real easy to manage and instantly makes my hair feel moisturized and easy to untangle. I Definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase.

January 19, 2020

Great quality

This conditioner has great smell. The consistency is not that thick however I can tell it is a good quality and inexpensive conditioner. I would probably buy it again.

November 27, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

A really good option for hair that need a little help

I have very long, thick and frizzy hair and, over the years have spent a fortune on expensive 'anti-frizz' products that haven't worked. Then I found the Aussie range. I use the 7 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, and once a week, or so, an intensive conditioning treatment and now my hair feels lovely and sleek. It's reasonably priced, and can often be found on special offer in the supermarket too.

August 14, 2019

Amazing product!

I started using Aussie 7n1 conditioner because my hair was so dry and damaged from dying, after a week of using it every day my hair is soft and de-tangled, smells great and easy to brush! 2 thumbs up

July 21, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Great

I brought this for the first time a month a go and it is the best I have used it leaves my hair silky and smooth. My hair gets very tangled up but this has made it so it easy to get my brush through

July 19, 2019
    Oregon, United States

I'd buy this over most anything

I use this with the shampoo and get all my desired results. I have switched back and forth between others and always want to come back. I love how smooth it leaves my hair afterwards.

June 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Almost out, going to buy a new bottle tomorrow haha

This product is amazing! It does exactly what it says it will do. The smell is amazing, so that's an added bonus.
    I find a lot of conditioners will make my hair greasy! This one doesn't. I wash my hair twice a week and not once do I have to use dry shampoo and my hair still smells clean and fresh.

3.2/5

January 30, 2019

Silky smooth would buy again!

Product is great! My grandmother's been using it on my hair since I was a kid! I pass it on to my children. It's a special smell of nature and a relaxation

December 06, 2018
    Vermont, United States

I love this conditioner

My hair gets greasy on the top and is dry on the bottom I've colored it and abused it for along time I've tried all the conditioners out there with no luck so I figured why not I'll give this a shot it was a life changer haha my hair has never been so shiny and soft I don't have to worry about it getting greasy or tangly or dry halfway through the day my daughter has ringlets and besides curly hair shampoos and conditioners nothing works this stuff makes her curls soft and bouncy all day she calls them her kangaroo curls

October 24, 2018

Love it

I really like this conditioner. I love the fact that it comes in a pump. My daughter has extremely long and wavy hair, it just soaks up conditioner lol. So having it I. A pump makes it a-lot easier for me to do her hair. I have extremely damaged treated hair. This conditioner does a great job at making my hair feel healthier. My daughters hair in not damaged but this conditioner still makes her hair feel great and is not to heavy.