Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

We all love to have beautiful, healthy hair. From daily grooming to being out in the sun, all can leave your hair feeling a touch dry, but did you know that a moisturizing conditioner can help protect your hair from everyday wear and tear and make it feel soft and smooth? That’s why we’ve developed Dove Daily Moisture Conditioner: to help give you the silky hair that you love, every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

January 29, 2020

Good daily conditioner

This is a good daily conditioner that keeps your nourished and smooth without too much build up. This is good to use after a hair mask to keep dryness at bay.

January 27, 2020

Revitalisant hydratant

Premièrement l'odeur est très agréable, douce et fraîche. J'aime beaucoup le lissage qu'il fait sous la douche dans mes cheveux, ça les rends doux. La texture est crémeuse et il permet de bien démêler mes cheveux qui se mêle facilement. J'ai remarqué un peu le but visé de nourrir les cheveux, ils sont plus gorgé ont le sent. J'aime bien.

January 27, 2020

Great daily conditioner

I have curly/wavy hair that tends to be on the drier side. It is long and medium thickness. I wash my hair at night and have been drying it in a microfiber hair turban as I sleep. Because of this process my hair has become curlier, but is slightly more textured and can sometimes appear dry and frizzy as a result.

I am not especially loyal to any particular conditioner for some reason - I never do find that any of them make significant differences to my hair. Because of this I have used MANY over the years. I tried Dove conditioner in the past and remember finding it thin and ineffective. This improved formula is thicker and certainly did feel like it made a difference in my hair after just one use.

The bottle claims to make both short term and long term improvements to your hair. I can absolutely agree that it makes short term improvements as my hair was smoother and more manageable after one use. I only wash my hair about every 4 days so I feel like I didn't use it long enough to comment on the ability to make a difference in my hair's condition and texture long term.

For anyone who uses the "no poo" method of hair care (i.e. not using shampoo and only using conditioner) I feel that this conditioner would be suitable for you. I tried this once and my hair felt moisturized but my scalp also felt clean.

The scent is a light clean scent that doesn't linger after your shower. Overall I really like this conditioner and will happily keep using it.

January 26, 2020

Effective, Affordable Conditioner

I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I have tried/reviewed a lot of conditioners in my day; I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur on the topic. This one from Dove is really nice! It clocks in at a reasonable price for the drugstore and will last you a while since a little goes a long way (the first time I used it, I used too much and it made my hair greasy the next day: just a quarter-size will do!). I have dry, brittle hair that is prone to split ends, and I can say that this conditioner does make it feel more smooth and moisturized. The scent is pleasant but not very noticeable. Overall, a decent product for dry hair!

Good drugstore option

This is a pretty good drugstore conditioner. I've enjoyed Dove products in the past and this one is no exception. It's definitely not the best conditioner I've ever used, but it gets the job done. For the price I think it's definitely a staple that I can see myself repurchasing!

Great conditioners

I've been using Dove Conditioners for a long time now and I was happy to be receiving these. It makes my hair smell great and conditions it well. It adds moisture to the ends of my hair and doesn't dry it out.

Silky smooth

The daily hydra tattoos is great for adding moisture and replenishing the hair. It smells really good and is perfect for an everyday wash if you wash your hair daily.

January 24, 2020

Bon produit pour cheveux pas trop abîmer

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essaie gratuitement de ce revitalisant grâce a Chickadvisor.

Le revitalisant sent très bon mais j'ai les cheveux très abîmer et ils deviennet tres sèche l'hiver ce qui donne de la statique. Malheureusement ce revitalisant ne nourrit pas asser mes cheveux pour éliminer la statique.

Si vos cheveux ne sont pas trop sec ou abîmer, je vous recommande ce revitalisant.

January 23, 2020

Love it!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review! I love this conditioner. It’s so simply, no fuss and gets the job done! The best thing about it is that it’s just perfect for the winter months as this frost is really dragging along. I like that it’s nicely scented, nothing too fruity or sweet, but “clean” scented. Both my husband and I actually use this product and he likes it too!

January 23, 2020

Best daily Conditioner

This has been the best daily conditioner I have tried, my hair feels amazing, smooth, and hydrated! I am in love, good job Dove! I definitely recommend!