Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

With its MicroMoisture™ Serum, this conditioner is designed to give your hair the essential nourishment it needs without excess residue or weighing it down.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Avec son sérum MicroMoisture™, ce revitalisant a été conçu pour donner à vos cheveux les nutriments essentiels dont ils ont besoin, sans excès de résidus et sans les alourdir.

September 17, 2017

Is a conditioner

I got the travel size of 50ml and it was enough for a week long trip. Is a conditioner I don't think there is such a thing as a bad conditioner. It made my hair soft and easy to brush. It smelled nice and my hair looked shiny. Also, Dove can't screw it up for me. I love ALL their products

1.3/5

July 31, 2017

Good at first, and then...

I bought a big bottle of conditionner from Costco. I was fairly satisfied at first, and now after a few weeks of use I can really tell that it is damaging my hair, they are very dry and break easily.

2.0/5

June 20, 2017

Not good

At first I thought the dove nutritive solutions daily moisture conditioner was good but after a few months of using dove products my hair changed . It's so damaged now . I liked it at first because my hair was clean but it did tangle very easily . After awhile it got so frizzy and damaged . I've never had frizzy hair before . I have over 40 different bottles that I got for free with couponing and checkout 51 and I just keep giving them away .

June 08, 2017

I needed a new shampoo and conditioner and decided to give Dove another try and I am very happy with the results!

I am using both the shampoo and conditioner (Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture) and my hair has been so shiny and soft. I love finding great products at a great price, and I am very happy with my purchase.

I prefer a more natural product, but will happily use this shampoo and conditioner until they run out.

June 01, 2017

I dye my hair alot! and I find that other conditioners just make my hair feel greasy, or even takes the color out.
    this brand is awesome, and leaves my hair feeling silky. and it doesn't take out my color, but adds a sheen to it.

May 29, 2017

I received this as part of a sample! I was very impressed with the outcome from this dove conditioner. My hair was very soft and manageable after using this. I had enough for 3 conditions. It is very rich so you don't need to use a lot, depending on your hair of course. It smells wonderful and will definately be purchasing this when I run out. The sample size is great for travel and will be using the bottle for that, with an easy on off cap. I highly recommend this and it is available at most drug stores and Walmart.

May 29, 2017

This is a new favourite conditioner of mine. I honestly use to stay away from Dove conditioner products because they caused an itchy scalp for me but I recently was able to try it because of a sample and love it. Only thing I wish is that the price was a bit lower on it, comparable to other conditioners.

May 08, 2017

Ce produit a un excellent rapport qualite prix.jen ai tjrs ici et je loffre souvent.mes cheveux sont toujours tres beau grace a ce dernier.fini la statique ds mes cheveux.

May 08, 2017

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I love the scent. I also use this conditioner to shave my legs sometimes, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth too!

May 06, 2017

I recently started using dove products and I'm glad I did. Although a little more expensive than others, I like thequality. This product leaves my hair feeling smooth as i struggle with frizzy hair