Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 651 in Conditioner

With its MicroMoisture™ Serum, this conditioner is designed to give your hair the essential nourishment it needs without excess residue or weighing it down.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Avec son sérum MicroMoisture™, ce revitalisant a été conçu pour donner à vos cheveux les nutriments essentiels dont ils ont besoin, sans excès de résidus et sans les alourdir.

May 08, 2017

Ce produit a un excellent rapport qualite prix.jen ai tjrs ici et je loffre souvent.mes cheveux sont toujours tres beau grace a ce dernier.fini la statique ds mes cheveux.

May 08, 2017

This conditioner leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy. I love the scent. I also use this conditioner to shave my legs sometimes, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth too!

May 06, 2017

I recently started using dove products and I'm glad I did. Although a little more expensive than others, I like thequality. This product leaves my hair feeling smooth as i struggle with frizzy hair

May 03, 2017

Excellent shampoo, great smell. Leave my hair looking clean for longer. I have supported dove for a long time and I will continue to purchase their shampoo

April 21, 2017

This conditioner, like the shampoo has a nice scent and does what it promises. It left my hair feeling soft, shiny and tangle free and was at a very reasonable price point.

March 06, 2017

Love it, left my hair feeling healthy and soft. My hair had been dry and brittle for months, but after one use of Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner, my hair felt like it was 20 years younger. I love it, and will continue to buy it.

January 14, 2017

I am so in love with this conditioner!! I have no idea what I would do without it. It takes all of the tangles and knots out of my hair and it's easy to wash out and I love the smell!!

October 24, 2016

C'est un classique. Bon revitalisant à petit prix. Laisse mes cheveux très doux ,souples et vraiment lisses. Mes cheveux sont bien hydraté. Je l'ai utilisé en usage quotidienne et j'ai aimé.

September 25, 2016

My favorite conditioner ever! I've passed two bottles of 1.18L already. This product is amazing for a daily moisture, and it won't make your hair greasy. Also, it's really cheap so, try it out!

September 22, 2016

Love this conditioner left my hair feeling very smooth, less frizzy after using it for a week, i will repurchase agian! Made my hair less tangled after using aswell. Doce products are always my favourite! Would highly reccomend

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme