Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner Reviews

• Dove Coconut & Hydration Conditioner with Nutritive Serum gently cares for hair, locking in essential moisture without weighing hair down
  • Superior nourishment for soft, smooth, beautiful hair that is protected from dryness
  • Refreshing coconut water and sweet lime scent
  • Perfect for everyday use
Try it with: Dove Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Shampoo
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 02, 2018

wonderful product

I love this wonderful product its very effective hydrates my naturally dry curly frizzy hair to tame them down with a feeling of softness and a beautiful scent of coconut that lasts all day long I will purchase this product again and would recommend it to anyone

June 30, 2018

Hydrating conditioner that really hydrates.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well this conditioner actually worked. The Dove Nutritive Solitions Coconut and Hydration Conditioner has a pleasant scent. The conditioner has a good texture as it's not too thick, nor is it too runny. It left my hair feeling soft and hydrated but without a greasy feel or residue.

February 27, 2018

Smells great, conditions well!

I typically use hair masks instead of conditioner. I thought I would try this one out because it is cheaper, and I was pleasantly surprised. I really like the smell, and it conditions my hair just as well as the masks I had been using.

January 22, 2018

Price and effective are a home run!

The smell is amazing! I bought the pump size so it was a great packaging solution for room in shower space. It was effective after one use! Left my dry hair bouncier and Healthier! For the price and effectiveness I would recommend highly!

July 27, 2017
    Florida, United States

In love

Ok I just have to say this first I'm in love with the smell what else I love about it is the smell lasts all day !!! So now your hair smel awesome feels great and ever looks better what more do you want!!!

June 15, 2017

excellent

I love it. works great also great price. my kids love it as well. the whole house uses it . I have recommended it to all my family and friends and Co workers.

April 15, 2017

I love the smell of this hair product it's also very hydrating and makes your hair smell really good I would recommend this product to anyone who needs hydration in their hair. #DoveNutritiveSolutions #Coconut&HydrationConditioner;.

April 04, 2017

I was looking forward to trying Dove's Nutritive Solutions Coconut & Hydration Conditioner on my hair, but I was very excited to see how it would work on my daughter who has curly-mixed-hair that tends to frizz. First of all, the smell of this conditioner is great. You can definitely smell the coconut - and we both like coconut! The smell lasts at least 2 to 3 days by our trials. The shape and size of the bottle makes it easy to handle, even in the shower. It's easy to spread the conditioner around by adding a little water to the hair after having put the conditioner on our hair. We leave it on for at least 10 minutes with our shower cap ON (so the heat from our head activated the conditioner and helps to moisturize even more). I leave the conditioner in her hair as I need some sort of product in her hair in order to detangle her mixed-chick curly hair - and this conditioner makes that job so much easier! Then we rince it off with lukewarm (not hot) water. Best of all: it really does hydrate!!! My daughter's hair has much less frizz now that we have been using it for a few months. Please note that I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to test it out. And it has since become the brand I buy for my daughter who has very frizzy hair. I have purchased it again a few times since I finished the sample bottle we received.

December 21, 2016

I've always liked the way my hair feels after using any Dove hair product, and this is no different. It leaves your hair very smooth and easy to style, and smells great!

October 31, 2016

I didn't get this for free but I bought it anyways. The shampoo apparently dries my hair so conditioner is a must to follow up. Though I like the smell. And somehow whenever I used I felt like my hair became thicker.