Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

April 25, 2019
    Poole, United Kingdom

Best conditioner!

This conditioner is amazing, it smells great and adds so much moisture to your hair, especially if it's coloured and lacking tlc! This is the best brand for beauty it's so gentle on your hair and I couldn't recommend it higher!

April 24, 2019

mollo sur les racines!

J’étais tres contente de recevoir ce produit a tester car c’est pour les cheveux bouclés et j’ai les cheveux bouclés! j’ai trouver que j’avais beaucoup de frisottis avec ce produit et que si on en met trop proche des racines on a l’air d’avoir les cheveux tout gras..

April 23, 2019

Awesome

I love that this company is all about their footprint, not testing on animals and has no added crap. My hair is very thin so I found that the coconut oil does leave a bit of residue; therefore leaving my hair a little greasy. Packaging is super cute and product smells great.

April 22, 2019
    California, United States

Great Smelling Conditioner

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor. The first thing I noticed about the conditioner was the great, natural fragrance that was light enough without being overpowering. I found that after using the conditioner my hair felt smooth, silky, and soft. I will definitely use again in the future and would recommend!

April 18, 2019

Great product

I think that this was a great product, although I am not so sure that it is all natural and organic. I still smelt the chemicals in in.

I think that the scent was lovely though. The combination was a great uplifting scent that I did enjoy. It was really smoothing for my hair and I would probably use it again.

April 17, 2019

Très doux revitalisant

C'est la première fois que j'essaye cette marque, et certainement pas la dernière! J'ai beaucoup aimé le revitalisant qui est très doux pour les cheveux.

L'odeur est aussi très agréable et il laisse un fini soyeux sans alourdir les cheveux après leur lavage :)

April 15, 2019

Shampoo commercial hair!

Really liked using this conditioner! I use it after the shampoo from the same line and my hair feels so soft afterwards, it's amazing. It also detangles better than any other product I've tried, I couldn't stop running my hands through my hair.

Really love the smell of it too, perfect for days when I just shower and leave my curls natural/unstyled because the smell just makes it feel so fresh and effortless. It also helps with curl definition when I use it and let my hair dry naturally, or after I use it and comb my hair when dry, I get perfect Beach Waves.

Can't recommend it enough!!

Great Natural Product

I loved the smell of this product and really enjoy that it’s a more natural product than a lot on the market. I love that this product line is also available at the shoppers drug mart close to my house, so I don’t have to go actively searching for it somewhere.

I definitely think I would use this product again, and am really grateful that I recieved it for free so that I could try it first. Definitely worth buying!

3.2/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Smells Great, Too expensive.

I was given this product for free, to try via Chickadvisor.

I really liked the scent and the affect of the conditioner. I found the scent soft and lasting. It conditioned and detangled my hair very well.

I would not buy this product again simple because of the price. $10+ is too much to pay for a department store conditioner.

Soft and Manageable Vegan

When I received this conditioner I had some doubts, Vegan usually doesn't seem to work well with my hair leaving it hard to work with and feeling hard. I have to say that this conditioner actually worked and my hair looks and feels amazing. I didn't have to use a lot like I thought I would either. It smells a little strong when you first open the bottle but when you are finished and your hair is dry it has a nice mellow aroma. I would happily recommend this product to a friend or family member.