Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Conditioner Reviews

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this conditioner, made with Coconut Milk, helps to define and tame hair, and enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

March 24, 2019

Love beauty and planet

I got to try this free in exchange for my review , I used it for over a week now , this is actually my go to drug store shampoo line now , I use the shea one , this one smelt great left my hair feeling soft , it didn’t do anything for my curls tho , but I would purchase again

Smooth and Soft Hair

I really appreciated having the opportunity to try this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Love Beauty & Planet. I liked the fresh jasmine scent this product has and how long lasting the scent is on my hair. I thought this product was thick and creamy, although it washed out well from my hair. I only needed to use a little bit of this product to achieve the desired results. This product left my hair feeling smooth and soft. I also thought this product helped maintain my curly hair, instead of making it seem flat like most conditioners do. My hair felt light and was really easy to style after using this product. This product partnered very well with the shampoo. Overall, I am very happy with the results and I will continue to use this product. I plan to buy this product in the future when I run out. I am happy to have found another Love Beauty & Planet product that I love so much! I love how this brand uses natural products. I highly recommended trying this product and the shampoo if you are looking for amazing results!

Simply Awsome

I received this conditioner from #chickadvisor for free. I have been using it for a week now. It has a great frizz control ability leading my hair freshest with its white Jasmine fragrant. The best thing about this conditioner is its totally made up of natural ingredients that left my hair very smooth, light weighted and easy to manage. It is also Very easy to apply and wash out on the tap. I would definitely buy it again.

amazing

so smooth and silky on my hair, even my sister stole some to use for herself, love the smell too! wish the price was a bit lower but overall great product!

Incroyable

Euh... Ce produit est tout simplement wow sur toute la ligne. Son odeur est délicieuse, il laisse les cheveux doux sans aucun noeuds et de plus, il est fait de produits naturels. Impossible à battre!!!

Smells absolutely divine!

The conditioner came with the shampoo and I used them both together. It made my hair smell fantastic, a very subtle cocoa butter and white jasmine combined it amazing. I washed my hair at 5am and can still smell it when I go to bed. It is really soft but with my very straight hair it actually gave it a bit of body!

Bien :)

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce revitalisant. Au début je n'ai pas vraiment aimé car la première fois j'ai eu de la difficulté à le faire sortir de la bouteille. Et à l'application j'avais l'impression que mes cheveux étaient secs. Mais une fois que je les ai rinsé, je n'avais plus cette sensation. Au contraire, ils étaient très doux. Au final j'ai bien aimé.

Subtle scent of Jasmine

Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try this wonderful conditioner for free. I was so excited to try this product after reading the packaging and felt even better after using it. I love how environment friendly it is and leaves little to no carbon print and fast rinse conditioner so I get a break from my water bill. My hair feels really soft and tangle free and most of all I love how it leaves that subtle scent on my hair! I would definitely buy this conditioner again!!

Silky waves!

Love this conditioner for my wavy hair! The smell is also “divine”!! The smell reminds me of spring (which I love). I kept the conditioner on for 10 minutes while I shaved in the shower. When rinsed out, my hair felt like silk. This beat some of my high end conditioners. Love this product!

Smells Amazing

Love Beauty and Planet White Jasmine And Coconut milk Smells amazing the Conditoner works great to it is made with all natural ingredients also I have been using it for almost a week now and noticed it provides Volume and Makes hair softer moisturized with the nutrients required for the scalp I would highly reccomend it to everyone #Trylovebeautyandplanet #gotitfree