Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo w/ Pump

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo w/ Pump Reviews

Ranked #617 out of 1074 in Shampoo

April 15, 2017

I love the smell of this shampoo and have tried all of Aussie's different varieties of shampoo. They are all great but I have found that I like the Aussome volume one the best. After i shower and let my hair dry naturally the shampoo helps give great bounce and light volume. My waves come out and my hair doesn't feel heavy or bogged down.

April 11, 2017

Absolutely love this shampoo. Cleans your hair perfectly from root to tip. I was skecptable about buying as its price is amazing for the quantity but so happy I did as it an awesome shampoo

April 01, 2017

Found this stuff at walmart and was surprsised cause not too many brands made the convienent pump bottles.
    this stuff is perfect for showers, but even more perfect for your hair. smells wonderful leaves your hair soft as everw

February 22, 2017

I started using the Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo about 3 months ago. I love it because I can wash my hair every 5-7 days and it doesn't strip my hair as much others Shampoo. Leaves a lovely smell also!

January 26, 2017

I have purchased this shampoo several times I like to try new shampoos often but I've come back to this one quite a lot. The smell is fresh and fruity. It lathers well and leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy. No complaints, I will repurchase.

April 07, 2016

I love Aussie! The smell alone has me hooked, I love how my hair always has a subtle cocoanut scent. I love when I take it out of a ponytail and get the whiff of freshly washed hair even after a long day at work. My hair is always so full of life and bounce when I use this product! Love it!

March 30, 2016

I love this product! It smells really good and makes my hair smooth and silky. Great price and the pump is just a bonus! I definitely recommend this to everyone!

February 16, 2016

Bought it because it was cheap, I'll keep buying it because it smells delicious and makes my hair feel soft and silky. The pump is very convenient too!

September 12, 2015

i definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner

March 31, 2013

I originally purchased this shampoo for my boyfriend, since he doesn't use conditioner - but I ended up using it a lot myself. This shampoo works really well, and smells absolutely incredible. It leaves your hair clean, and full of life. It definitely adds volume, but it also adds some frizz - so you need to use products afterwards. I like the container, as it has a pump - which makes it less messy, and a lot more convienient to use.