Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo w/ Pump Reviews
#623 in Shampoo

January 19, 2018

Like it

Hello i would recoment this product to others. I love the great smell and how it leaves my hair feeling soft. This pump bottle enables my family to enjoy using the soap without worrying about opening a top.

January 16, 2018

Love love love!

Love the smell...Love the size of the bottle, great value, love love love the pump, does a great job of cleaning my hair, with a little umph for volume.

September 11, 2017

great lather

This shampoo is great! The lather is wonderful and rich feeling. The whole family uses it for a good fresh clean feeling. Rinses well and does not feel like any residue was left behind

August 12, 2017

i love it

I love the smell of this shampoo, it is heavenly I also love how soft AUSSIE shampoo makes my hair feel The big size is economic and the price is right .

August 03, 2017

Decent brand of shampoo

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is my usual brand of shampoo. I like the quality of the product for the relative low price and the fact that it can be found almost everywhere. I like the smell of the product and it makes my hair continue to smell nice. In fact, people have commented on how nice my hair smells. I am not sure if it offers awesome volume, but I really like it. The pump is convenient and it is great to get a larger amount of shampoo in one purchase, but I find that the pump stops working when there is still quite a bit of product left, which requires me to take the lid off and dump the shampoo into my hand, which is okay, but defeats the purpose of the pump. Overall, it is a good product that I would recommend.

June 26, 2017

Great product!

Love the Aussie line of products. They smell amazing and leave your hair feeling great!! The prices are always affordable and can get anywhere! Definitely my go to! :)

April 15, 2017

I love the smell of this shampoo and have tried all of Aussie's different varieties of shampoo. They are all great but I have found that I like the Aussome volume one the best. After i shower and let my hair dry naturally the shampoo helps give great bounce and light volume. My waves come out and my hair doesn't feel heavy or bogged down.

April 11, 2017

Absolutely love this shampoo. Cleans your hair perfectly from root to tip. I was skecptable about buying as its price is amazing for the quantity but so happy I did as it an awesome shampoo

April 01, 2017

Found this stuff at walmart and was surprsised cause not too many brands made the convienent pump bottles.
    this stuff is perfect for showers, but even more perfect for your hair. smells wonderful leaves your hair soft as everw

February 22, 2017

I started using the Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo about 3 months ago. I love it because I can wash my hair every 5-7 days and it doesn't strip my hair as much others Shampoo. Leaves a lovely smell also!