Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 27, 2022

hydrated hair

The shampoo was very hydrating to my hair. It replenished the moisture my hair needed. I liked that it didn't weigh it down or make it feel heavy. The shampoo is creamy and very easy to apply.

February 18, 2022

The best moisturizer shampoo

I have been using this shampoo for quite some time now and it works wonderful for my hair, it makes them so soft and easy to manage. I have tried a lot of moisturizing shampoo but this one is the best

January 07, 2022

My go to drugstore shampoo

I've always loved Dove. Been using this shampoo and conditioner for years and its never failed me. I switched to a higher end product recently and it didn't make my hair as soft as this one. Love it

January 07, 2022

Great product

My hair became softer by using this product. I already love and already use Dove products and as usual it was worth a try. It provides long lasting results. And this product has great smell, I like its’ smell so much.

December 29, 2021
    United Kingdom

Love this product

This product is amazing it makes your hair feel so smooth and sleek it also makes it smell amazing! The oils in this shampoo do amazing stuff to your hair. I would Defford recommend you use the conditioner after too

August 13, 2021

I keep coming back again and again

I have been a dove user for years but spent time trying out other more expensive shampoos but at the end of the day I keep coming back to dove. This shampoo consistently leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy. It's well worth it to try.

August 05, 2021
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

I absolutely swear by this shampoo!

The amount of shampoos I have tried on my hair is ridiculous as my hair is always greasy even after washing however this is a life saver!! Smells beaut and makes your hair so soft😍

June 14, 2021

My absolute favourite!!!

I have been using dove shampoo over a 12 years now. It is very mild and nourish my hair. It smells divine and left my hair super soft and clean after every use. I Would highly recommend this product

June 11, 2021

Great shampoo

I really enjoy Dove products. The shampoos have always been great for me. This shampoo left my hair super soft and clean. I also really liked the smell.

June 03, 2021

Not for curly hair

For curly hair this shampoo makes the hair go frizzy. The hair is soft and helps with moisturizing hair but does not form curls properly with this shampoo.