Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

August 13, 2021

I keep coming back again and again

I have been a dove user for years but spent time trying out other more expensive shampoos but at the end of the day I keep coming back to dove. This shampoo consistently leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy. It's well worth it to try.

August 05, 2021
    Wakefield, United Kingdom

I absolutely swear by this shampoo!

The amount of shampoos I have tried on my hair is ridiculous as my hair is always greasy even after washing however this is a life saver!! Smells beaut and makes your hair so soft😍

June 14, 2021

My absolute favourite!!!

I have been using dove shampoo over a 12 years now. It is very mild and nourish my hair. It smells divine and left my hair super soft and clean after every use. I Would highly recommend this product

June 11, 2021

Great shampoo

I really enjoy Dove products. The shampoos have always been great for me. This shampoo left my hair super soft and clean. I also really liked the smell.

June 03, 2021

Not for curly hair

For curly hair this shampoo makes the hair go frizzy. The hair is soft and helps with moisturizing hair but does not form curls properly with this shampoo.

May 03, 2021

Le seul shampoing qui lave vraiment

Ce shampoing est le seul qui lave vraiment mes cheveux et ne me laisse pas l’impression d’avoir encore les cheveux gras une fois séchés. Le seul hic est que la fragrance est un peu trop forte. J’aimerais mieux qu’il soit inodore.

3.2/5

April 28, 2021

It’s ok

Not a bad shampoo but sometimes I fount it a bit hard to rinse clean but it could be just me. I like the smell. It does make my hair very smooth after use.

April 27, 2021

best shampoo

absolutely love this shampoo!! makes your hair smell amzing and also soft! i use it everyday and ive never had it problem with it. i would really recommend it

April 26, 2021

Soft hair

My hair became softer by using this product. I already love dove product line and as usual it was worth a try. it is superb and moisturizing and provides long lasting results

April 03, 2021

Le meilleur

Ce shampooing donne une odeur agréable aux cheveux! Mes cheveux sont doux et beaucoup moins gras! Je vous conseille toute les produits de dove, ils sont de bonne qualité