Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

February 11, 2019

Smells so good!

I bought the shampoo to try something different. The smell is really nice, and it really loud others is your washing your hair. It also left it squeaky clean!

February 09, 2019

Ce produit a sauvé mes cheveux

J'ai souvent les cheveux sec et abimé durant l'hiver et depuis que j'utilise le combo shampoing et revitalisant je n'ai plus de pointe fourchue et mes cheveux reste super doux jusqu'au prochain lavage ! Sans parler de lodeur que les produits dove laissent sur nos cheveux !!🌸🌸

February 06, 2019

Great shampoo

This shampoo works well. In the winter, my scalp gets dry so this keeps the dandruff away. It also smells good. I would recommend this to family and friends.

December 26, 2018

This shampoo made such a difference

This shampoo, along with its matching conditioner, made such a huge difference in the softness and look of my hair. I have naturally curly hair so it is dry and prone to frizziness. This shampoo makes it soft and more manageable. I love the scent it leaves and how long the moisture stays with my hair. The value is amazing when purchased at Costco in the large bottles. I definitely recommend using the conditioner along with the shampoo, although someone with less-dry hair might be ok with just the shampoo.

December 17, 2018

My favorite DAILY shampoo

I really like this shampoo, it's so amazing for daily use! It's my go to brand especially when i'm on the budget. Cheap yet very effective. I bought it for my mom for a present, too

December 06, 2018

Love it!

I bought this on a really great sale and was very surprised with how much I liked it! Nice scents and my hair felt great after! Will definitely be buying again

December 06, 2018

Love this shampoo

I love this shampoo! I’ve been using it for a few years and plan on using it for a long time. I love buying the large format bottles and find that using it everyday works just fine. My hair is shiny, bouncy and super soft!

November 14, 2018

Great product

This is a great dadily shampoo as it moisturizes scalp and hair well. Good control of dandruff. Many scents available and for the price tag this is worth it in value

October 23, 2018

Dove shampoo

I would definitely recomend this. The shampoo left my hair feeling moisturized and healthy. Not to mention it smells amazing. Like all other doce products its not too harsh. I cant wait to try the other scents.

October 20, 2018

Merveilleux pour cheveux sec

Depuis que j'ai eu un bleach dans mes cheveux, aucun revitalisant n'avait rendu mes cheveux aussi soyeux et facile a démêler que celui-ci, il nourrit mon cheveux ENFIN