Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1144 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.

2.0/5

June 20, 2017

Not good

At first I thought this shampoo was good . It smells nice and cleaned my hair well . Although it would get greasy Quickly . It also made my hair very knotty . After continued use it made my hair so frizzy and damaged and it's never been like this before . I have over 40 bottles of different varieties and I won't use it anymore . I got them for free with coupons and checkout 51 . I just keep giving them away . I don't recommend.

May 29, 2017

I received this as part of a sample. I got 3 shampoos from this and would be a great travel accessory. The size is perfect for a carry on and would last for a short trip! The smell is amazing and is very rich in consistency. I found that you don't need to use very much with it being so thick. I have short thick hair and there was more than enough for 3 washes, a definite bonus! I might keep the bottle and refill it. It has an easy on off cap and easy to tell which is which by the shape of the bottle. I highly recommend this dove shampoo. It left my hair clean and fresh!

May 29, 2017

This is a new favourite shampoo of mine. I honestly use to stay away from Dove shampoo products because they caused an itchy scalp for me but I recently was able to try it because of a sample and love it. Only thing I wish is that the price was a bit lower on it, comparable to other shampoos.

May 26, 2017

Love the smell and work well with my hair. It easy to use with the foam i like. And easy to rince. Doesn't leave anything in my hair. Does also work for my daughter

May 25, 2017

Très bon shampoin rend les cheveux doux soyeux, ça prend juste une petite quantité . à prix très abordable . Toute la famille l'aime bien le parfum tes agréable

May 20, 2017

I would totally recommend! This product had great value. I love the dove brand and what it represents. This shampoo was used a month ago and my hair feels way softer and defiantly added moisture. Plus I love the smell and feel of it .

May 18, 2017

I used this shampoo for dry & damaged hair. It worked well for split ends. The conditioner keeps my hair soft and supple. It is a great product for the price.

May 18, 2017

Definitely the best shampoo and conditioner available on the market. Reasonably priced and easy to use, does not dry out my hair. leaves my hair feeling smooth and manageable.

May 16, 2017

I love Dove shampoo, and will buy it again. My hair feels great, I color my hair and find it keeps my hair soft. I love the way my hair feels when using Dove products.

May 14, 2017

Not bad for the price! Leaves white scaly dandruff on my head! My hair gets oily a day after hair Wash! I'm tight on budget so I buy whatever I can find on good deals.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge