Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

January 17, 2018

Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo

Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture shampoo is great if you have dry hair and wash it everyday. The scent lasts all day and great moisturizing, didn't even need conditioner afterwards. Love this stuff!

January 15, 2018

Pretty good

I like this shampoo, it smells great and leaves my hair feeling great as well! It smooths my hair, and leaves it feeling refreshed. A bottle can last me quite a while, and I wash my hair every single day! Definitely recommend, especially when paired with the matching conditioner.

January 15, 2018

Je l'aime d'amour

Ce shampoing laisse les cheveux supers doux et soyeux. Je l'utilise également pour mes enfants et ils ont de super beaux cheveux doux grâce à lui. Parfait pour toute la famille!

January 13, 2018

Dove shampoo

I always use dove shampoo! It's a little more expensive then some other brands but it always leaves my hair smelling great and looking shiny and clean. It also helps with a clear scalp, unlike more perfumed shampoos that left my hair itchy and dry.

November 01, 2017

I love this hydrating shampoo by Dove.

Dove has some beautiful Hair care products out and one of them I've used many times is,Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.This Shampoo puts life into the most Dryest of hair and makes it come alive with moisture and softness.Works great alone or with the Conditioner.Dove's Moisture Shampoo leaves your hair with a soft texture and shine.I do recommend that you give this a try.

October 26, 2017

Leaves hair feeling clean and smooth

The Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean and smooth. Every one in my house likes using this. Even in a house full of boys!

October 24, 2017

Shampoo dove

The smell is great not to strong and this makes your hair look great it's not to thick whic I like just use a little and it goes a long way.its not expensive if your in a budget.

October 16, 2017

Love dove

This is definitely my favourite brands to use like all the time. This the pros really outweigh the cons by 100% definitely. I use this all of the time ive been using it for years and years now and I’ll continue to do so and I highly recommend others to do as well

October 14, 2017

The Only Shampoo I Use Now

I have tried so many other shampoos but over time my hair dried out or stayed oily. I have been using Dove Shampoo for about 2 months now and I love it. My hair smells great and looks more healthier

October 06, 2017

best shampoo ever

oh man where do i even start! this has to be one of the best shampoos i have ever used! i love that it doesnt leave my hair feeling weighted down, and actually cleans my hair and repairs! i have thick, dry hair and this is the perfect amount of moisture that it needs. love it!