Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

June 20, 2020

perfect

My hair feels silky soft, looks so much shinier and is much more manageable. Definitely a great shampoo.It made my hair silky smooth, it smells great. My hair stayed smooth and clean for days. I absolutely love it.

June 20, 2020

Takes care of your hair

You can’t go wrong with dove. It leaves my hair and skin feeling so much softer and healthier. I have very sensitive skin and get bad ingrown hits from shaving but dove has given me some relief. My hair was damaged from dying it but with dove it has gotten some Life back.

May 01, 2020

Oh how I love dove

I can not express how Much I love dove shampoo. They have such amazing scents. Such a huge variety for all Different kinds of hair. It keeps my hair smelling great all day

April 23, 2020

Good value for the price

You never go wrong with Dove products. I always buy them in Costco. It is under $10 per bottle and the size is huge it last me for couple months as I shampoo hair everyday. I highly recommend it

March 09, 2020

Only use Dove!

I have been using DOVE for a few years now. I love how soft it makes my hair feel. With both the shampoo and conditioner, it makes my hair feel amazing

February 29, 2020

great shampoo!

this shampoo made my hair feel really soft and got rid of any dryness, it was really easy to cleanse with and washed out very easily. I would recommend for anyone with dry hair.

February 28, 2020

I would not buy this product again!

Just like their beauty bar, their shampoo seems to be made of the same formula. It smells great and even feels amazing while washing. However, it doesn't leave you with that "clean" feeling, like it really cleaned your hair the way it was supposed to. It almost feels as if it kind of just cleans the surface but doesn't get down to the nitty gritty!

February 27, 2020

love the smell

for many years dove shampoo is the only brand i trust for my delicate hair, it is very mild and the smell is so good, no wonder why this is so popular.

February 20, 2020
    United States

Dove Shampoo

Love this shampoo! Its my go to and I use it all the time! Love how my hair is so soft and doesnt leave it oily the next day like others I used to use.

February 10, 2020

Our household go to shampoo

We’ve finally found a great shampoo from Dove that everyone in my house will use. The scent is fresh without being too feminine. My hair feels soft & not as brittle as it did a couple months ago when we switched.