Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

December 06, 2018

Love it!

I bought this on a really great sale and was very surprised with how much I liked it! Nice scents and my hair felt great after! Will definitely be buying again

December 06, 2018

Love this shampoo

I love this shampoo! I’ve been using it for a few years and plan on using it for a long time. I love buying the large format bottles and find that using it everyday works just fine. My hair is shiny, bouncy and super soft!

November 14, 2018

Great product

This is a great dadily shampoo as it moisturizes scalp and hair well. Good control of dandruff. Many scents available and for the price tag this is worth it in value

October 23, 2018

Dove shampoo

I would definitely recomend this. The shampoo left my hair feeling moisturized and healthy. Not to mention it smells amazing. Like all other doce products its not too harsh. I cant wait to try the other scents.

October 20, 2018

Merveilleux pour cheveux sec

Depuis que j'ai eu un bleach dans mes cheveux, aucun revitalisant n'avait rendu mes cheveux aussi soyeux et facile a démêler que celui-ci, il nourrit mon cheveux ENFIN

October 18, 2018

I definitely buy this product again specifically when its on

I really love the fragrance on the shampoo and the way how yojr hair smalls after a shower.. so fresh so good... you can feel your hair plentiful clean.

October 12, 2018

Love this section

Firstly I’ve been using fdove shampoo and conditioner all my life. Simply love it. It makes your hair smell amazing, wouldn’t change using this product.

October 12, 2018

Love my Dove shampoo

I was instantly love my new Dove shampoo so smoth on my hair. I love the smell of it everytime I used it. It help my scalp to recover from dryness. I love to buy more.

October 05, 2018

Shampoo

I love using Dove shampoo. It cleans my hair really well and leaves it smelling amazing. I also love how soft it makes my hair. Very affordable compared to professional brands and does the same job.

September 28, 2018

Clean Scalp & Hair

I have natural curly afro hair, so I co-wash more than shampoo. But when I do shampoo this is definitely my number one go to! It does not completely dry out my hair, or leave my scalp itchy and/or flaking. It actually gives my hair a gloss shine (Like in the commercials!) Its awesome and I recommend natural curly afro textures to use it every 3 weeks!