Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews
#1 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

July 19, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Fantastic

My hair is very dry and not very strong. Have been using this shampoo for a while and I can already see changes.
    The shampoo smells lovely and don't need to use much of it at the time.

July 15, 2019
    City of Westminster, United Kingdom

Smooth hair

I just love dove! My hair is damaged and frizzy due to using bleach on it. I’ve always used dove but this product....just wow!!! My hair feels healthier,smooth and soft. A must have product!

July 14, 2019
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

My favorite

I only use Dove shampoo and conditioners, my hair is really dry and brittle and the dove range make it feel and look shiny and conditioned. I've been using them for years now and don't think I would find anything better.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Go to holiday shampoo

I always buy this shampoo when I’m going away on my holidays, I don’t know how but this always works better outside of the UK! Wash your hair daily and this shampoo leaves your hair feeling well looked after and lovely and soft. Doesn’t leave your hair looking greasy or heavy

2.0/5

July 05, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Nothing has ever left my hair dryer

It's crazy that the daily moisture shampoo made my hair feel like hay. I have thin, wavy hair, and normally I use products catered to POC hair. But I was on vacation and forgot to pack my regular shampoo so i decided to go the cheap route and buy the first shampoo with the word moisture on it. Big mistake. I should have known better. It left my hair completely dried out and frizzy and there were none of my usual waves in sight. It's probably designed for straight hair.

July 04, 2019

Its ok.

I have always been a fan of Dove's products, and this is no exception. I'm not really sure how to characterize my own hair, and I've never delved deeply into hair care per se. But I love this one.

July 03, 2019

Good to buy on sale

I used for the first time, it smells great, feels good too. Doesn't moisturize hair as much as I wanted however. Would buy it again, but at the sale price of 2.99 and not 8$

July 01, 2019

good result in my hair

I really hate dryness in my hair.Since I used this shampoo,my dry hair fades and makes it soft.I love it and no need to use conditioner after shampooing.

July 01, 2019

smells like multiple cheap perfumes mixed together

I tried this product to see how it compares to my usual brand of shampoo and can only say that the scent was overpowering the entire day and not in a pleasant way; imagine being trapped in the perfume department with all the bottles dumped out at once and then smelling like that all day long. For that reason alone I won't be using it again and will go back to my usual brand. I highly suggest giving the product a long sniff before buying it to be sure that you like it.

June 29, 2019

Great daily

I switch my shampoo all the time depending on time of year/required treatment... but Dove is always in my shower because it is always hydrating and leaves my hair soft and not frizzy.