Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1072 in Shampoo

This shampoo with MicroMoisture™ Serum is specially formulated to nourish dry hair, leaving you with touchably-smooth and easy-to-manage hair every day.

You might also enjoy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Conditioner.

For more info, please visit Dove.

Ce shampooing avec sérum MicroMoisture™ est spécialement formulé pour nourrir les cheveux secs, laissant ainsi votre chevelure douce au toucher et facile à coiffer, chaque jour.

April 26, 2017

I love this shampoo! It makes my hair so soft and detangles if even without conditioner! I don't have to use much and it lathers up so well. The texture of the liquid is silk like. I love how well it works for my coarse Asian hair and would definitely recommend it. It's the best especially when it's on sale! :D

April 26, 2017

Whenver I see dove coupons I combine with sales (usually at Shoppers Drugmart . I always stock up for my daughter who uses the cucumber brand - both shampoo and conditioner. -

April 21, 2017

This is a shampoo I would use again. It smells nice, does what it promises and is very affordable. Dove is a brand that rarely fails and always keeps me coming back for quality products that don't break the bank.

April 19, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail and I love it! My hair feels so much softer after only a couple of uses! I can definitely see myself purchasing this product again.

April 12, 2017

I tried this product and was amazed at how well it worked for my long hair, it made it feel so soft and smooth and gave it a good clean feeling.
    I especially prefer the 2 in 1 since I am so busy and I'm glad i FINALLY found one i can actually use!!

April 05, 2017

Love the smell and makes my hair feel moisturized , before using Dove my hair felt dry and brittle. I will definitely continue to buy this and looking forward to trying other Dove products.

April 03, 2017

J'adore tout les produits DOVE. Bonne qualité et ils sentent toujours super bon!! Ce shampooing est un gros coup de coeur pour moi. Mes cheveux sont parfait grâce à ce produit!

March 29, 2017

Dove shampoo and conditioner have the best smell!!! My daughter uses this one and it works great with her hair her hair is a little dried out but this one puts A lot of moisture back in her hair!!!

March 21, 2017

Un bon shampoing qui rend les cheveux légers et doux. Il sent très bon dans la douche, mais une fois les cheveux secs il sent peu. Un peu cher pour le format. Ce n'est pas le meilleur produit que j'ai essayé, mais il vaut la peine s'il est en spécial.

March 06, 2017

I bought this Dove shampoo when it was on sale for 2.99, because I used to buy a Dove shampoo for Mature hair about 5 years ago, it worked great but was discontinued. So I tried this and I love it. My hair which has been very dry for about a year, felt healthier, and softer after one use. I went back to the store and bought another bottle because I loved it so much. I will continue to buy Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo.