Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

February 19, 2019

Smells Amazing, but does it work?!

This product smells amazing, however, I have problems if I use it too many showers in a row. It creates a built-up residue causing my hair to be greasy before I even leave the show. It also dries my skelp out!

February 19, 2019

My Fav

I have tried several of the Herbal Essence shampoos and by far this is my favourite. As I don't like to blow dry my hair this product gives me the shine and moisture I need. The smell is fantastic and the price is just right.

February 18, 2019

My favorite

I absolutely love this shampoo. It smells incredible and it is does hydrate. I find it to be one of the very few shampoos out there that works for my hair. I have been purchasing this for years and I've managed to make my friends switch to it too.

February 16, 2019

Love it

I LOVE the smell of coconut and my hair is really smooth and perfectly hydrated. Because i have thick hair I also use the conditioner for better result

February 08, 2019

Used to be my favourite

This shampoo used to be my go-to! Affordable, kept my hair fresh & clean without build-up - and the coconut scent is AMAZING! I used this shampoo for years, along with the conditioner. The only reason I stopped purchasing it was my scalp became very sensitive/irritated (at no fault of the shampoo).

I'd definitely recommend this shampoo, I wish I could still use it!

February 06, 2019

I would buy this product again.

I bought this to try when I went on vacation. It left my hair shiny and soft. I would definitely buy it again. Good value for your money. I have tried many shampoos and this is one of my favorites.

February 06, 2019

Works well

After using this, my hair feels soft. It works well at hydrating but does not leave my hair feeling heavy. I would recommend this to family and friends.

January 30, 2019

Great shampoo!

I use this shampoo, as well as the conditioner. It is my favorite brand of hair products.Leaves hair soft and manageable. Reasonably priced and it smells awesome too!

January 26, 2019

I would maybe give it another try

I purchased this product as it was on sale and I based it on the brand. Smells great and only using a small amount got a good lather. My hair felt clean after using this product. Hydrating factor is okay, but sometimes I find that products with coconut in it can be drying. I would suggest trying a few times before your final verdict.

3.2/5

January 25, 2019

Not bad- it's trying real hard.

This product is worth it if you just want something that will do the job. Not exceed expectations, but clean your hair. Keeps it decently hydrated but it's not the best stuff by far at all.