Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

1.3/5

December 10, 2019

Never again

This product does not work for my hair at all. It gave me major tangles and did not clean my scalp effectively. It might be great for others but didn't work for me.

December 10, 2019

Awesome Shampoo

Herbal Essence is the brand that I use for my hair needs. It have good variety of products. I tested this one as well and it was amazing! Smells very good and makes my hairs more shiny and healthier :)

November 27, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Smells divine

I adore the smell of this hydration coconut shampoo it makes my hair smell lovely and helps to heal my dry hair leaving it feeling silky smooth and more manageable .

November 27, 2019
    Hillingdon, United Kingdom

my go to shampoo

Been using this shampoo and conditioner for a long time, i love the orchid and coconut smell, it's amazing and leaves my hair feeling fresh and hydrated, great for dry and damaged hair

November 26, 2019

Great

Say hello to a great smelling head of hair after using this shampoo. Reasonably priced and comparable to high end products our of salons. Love the feel of my hair after using it.

October 26, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A great shampoo for dry hair

I've looked all over to find the perfect shampoo for my hair which is very dry and brittle especially in the colder months. This shampoo is really great for adding hydration and i'm definitely going to be using it for the foreseeable future.

October 25, 2019
    Gateshead, United Kingdom

Ooo my smells devine

Herbal essence is the only shampoo and conditioner i use, they have a great variety. I use the hydration range because i love the way it leaves my hair. My hair smells lush and its so soft and silky after the use of this shampoo not to mention my bathroom smells devine after a shower.

October 24, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Lovely

This shampoo smells absolutely amazing. Cleans your hair properly with one wash. Easy to rinse out and leaves my hair feeling really nice and smelling amazing.

October 23, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Brilliant

This product is fantastic i have found I no longer need to use conditioner after using this shampoo because it’s left really soft and detangled without have to use extra products on it which is amazing! The scent is so clean also

October 23, 2019
    United Kingdom

Lovely shampoo

This shampoo packs a similar punch to some of the more expensive shampoos. It smells absolutely divine and leaves my hair feeling smooth with a lovely shine.