Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

October 27, 2021

My favourite

This has to be my all time favourite hair product to use. I just can’t get over the smell it just draws me in no matter what. The only down side is the pricing I find it very over priced:

July 13, 2021

Wonderful shampoo

Smells wonderful. Leaves my hair nice and clean. I highly suggest buying this product. You won't be disappointed. Leaves my hair soft and does not dry out my hair like other shampoos.

June 25, 2021
    Florida, United States

Best bang for buck

I don't care what anyone says about this I have used it for years now. Yes it's cheap and drugstore. But that is budget friendly. It's blue but I have blonde hair and I have had no issues with that.
    It makes my hair soft. I used a lot of Pantene as a tween and thought I liked that but once I used this I switched permanently because it worked for me, it made my hair feel completely different in a positive soft way. It smells really nice. The one complaint I have which will show my age is that I don't care for the addition of orchid scent. It was much better without the floral note and just coconut as it was when I began buying and using it over ten years ago!

2.0/5

April 23, 2021

Okay shampoo

I did not notice my hair to be noticeably hydrated to be honest. It smells okay but again there are other better shampoos out there.The only pro i can think of is the price - it was quite budget friendly.

February 12, 2021
    Kirklees, United Kingdom

Cheap product

I really didn’t like this product. I tried it after a recommendation from a friend cut found it left my hair feeling dull and lacking volume not to mention it took ages to rinse out and still left what felt like a sticky residue on my hair !

2.8/5

February 06, 2021
    Devon, United Kingdom

Not worth it.

Unfortunately herbal essences might silcone free but it isnt sulfate so Unfortunately this will do nothing but dry your hair out. It smells incredible though!

1.0/5

January 20, 2021
    United Kingdom

Dries your hair out!

Been using this for the last week to find out my hair has Started to go very brittle. I was using a wella product before and went to this for urgency. My hair is my temple as it makes me comfortable safe to say there is a quarter of a bottle left and it will be staying like that.

December 22, 2020

Always on my list to buy

I absolutely love this shampoo. The smell is perfect, it isn't too overwhelming of a smell. My hair is left feeling soft and manageable. Doesnt leave your hair feeling greasy or with a residue buildup. I like how its gentle enough to use everyday without drying out your hair. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it keeps being made.

December 07, 2020

Best cheap shampoo

Although this shampoo makes my hair itself feel soft, it does not hydrate my scalp. That being said, I gave this product high ratings because it is one of the ONLY affordable, drugstore shampoos that is cruelty free! This should be a no brainer in this day and age. I applaud herbal essences for that. Now let’s make it biodegradable!

November 23, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

Essence of goodness

This product smells AMAZING, it’s really floral and girly which is the kind of product that I normally would love to buy and use, however, upon continuous usage, I found that the product made my hair oilier quicker and drier too.