Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

October 12, 2019

Smells so good

This stuff smells sooooo good. I'm a sucker for shampoos that leave your hair smelling really good and often its a choice of either a decent working shampoo or a nice smelling one but for me this one is actually both yay! It hydrates your hair and it also leaves it feeling silky. The scent is like a vanilla-y coconut. Usually I despise the smell of coconut because it just smells like I'm soaked in fake tan but this shampoo doesnt give me fake tan smelling vibes at all. I've repurchased it over and over and love how it makes my (super thick) hair feel. Please never discontinue it!

2.0/5

October 12, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Nope!

This shampoo is supposed to moisturize your hair, but on mine the effect was just a disaster. Hello hydration? No, hello dryness! It's too strong for me, if you have sensitive scalp, don't use it.

August 31, 2019

Leaves hair soft

Herbal essences are always good in my book. Prices are pretty good, and the quality is great. It always manages to leave my hair soft and smelling pretty, overall I think it's a great shampoo

August 25, 2019

Great shampoo and price

This is my new go-to shampoo. I have been using for a few months now and my hair feels stronger and more moisturized. It has a pleasant and light scent. For the price and size, it is a great value and is one of the reasons I have repurchased this shampoo. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

August 16, 2019
    Subcarpathian, Poland

Love it

I love this shampoo. Makes my hair so soft and shiny. After using it for a while I've noticed that I have much healthier hair than before. Really like long lasting smell. Highly recommend

August 14, 2019

Amazing sent

This product is one of the best. I am very happy with this product.smells good as well works well.
    I have very healthy hair now. Thank you for the recommendation.

August 08, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I used this shampoo and the matching conditioner on holiday. My hair is highlighted, and has been for years and years, but is in good condition generally - until sun and swimming pools get involved! Normally the heat in Spain would fry my hair, but using this shampoo every day left it so soft and shiny.
    Really Good price too, and a lovely smell

July 17, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Healthy hair

I use this shampoo and my hairdresser always says how healthy and shiny my hair looks. My hair always feel clean and soft. It is reasonable priced and I would recommend to everyone who is after the same results I've had.

July 16, 2019
    Spain

Lovely product

Love this product. Makes my hair feel silky soft and I have curly hair. I comb my hair with it in the shower. The smell is gorgeous. I would be buying this product again

July 15, 2019

Nice

I tried this shampoo awhile back and I find its a pleasant smelling shampoo, herbal essences are known for that, but I was so happy with the fact that it doesn't moisturize at all because shampoos can be harsh for my curls but its still a good shampoo that cleans well.