Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

December 03, 2018

good in theory but theres just something missing

I've used the conditioner more than the actual shampoo, but I like both products. The scent is well coconut but its not too strong. Im personally not a fan of coconut but I could still use this without gagging.

October 11, 2018

So great

I buy this in the biggest bottles I can find! It’s my absolute favourite shampoo! I never use to be to picky, I’d buy what was on sale or just anything until I bought this one day and since then I haven’t used anything else !

September 28, 2018

Great Shampoo

This shampoo is fantastic . It has a lovely smell . Excellent value for your money.
    Leaves my hair feeling clean and smelling awesome . Love it. One of my go to products .

September 23, 2018

Herbal Essence shampoo

I Love this shampoo, it leaves my hair soft and smells good as well. I have tried other shampoos out there but they don't compare too this. My hair is dry/damaged but after using Herbal Essence I really see a change in my hair.

September 04, 2018

In love

I'm in love with the smell of these shampoos and conditioners they are amazing and the smell lasts even after a day . It leaves ur hair feeling soft and clean I would definitely recommend it to anyone

September 03, 2018

Good sbampoo

I love the frangrance of the shampoo. Definitely cleans my hair thoroughly and keeps them hydrated. I usually don’t use a conditioner after this shampoo. Have been using it for years and I still love the product.

August 16, 2018

Hello Hydration!

I occasionally switch between Shampoos if I get tired of the scent and Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo always ends up in the mix. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling soft and clean as well as how little you need to get a good lather and the light scent of the aftermath.

August 08, 2018

Does what it says it will do

This is the only Herbal Essences shampoo I will use. The scent is great and it actually makes my hair feel like it's moisturized and soft. The price is low which is great for your wallet and the product does what it says.

August 07, 2018

Love!

I love all shampoo and conditioners by herbal essences. They’re super affordable, smell great and leave hair feeling silky smooth. The coconut one and minty kind are my favourites. Would recommend to anyone.

August 04, 2018

Buy this often!

I used use this brand often. Especially when travelling due to size. My boys love it, so stock there bathroom with it! They love smell and no need for them to have conditionare with this shampoo!