Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

May 10, 2019

Love this shampoo

I really like this shampoo. It smells very nice. Also it made my hair feel healthy and shiny. I love that this product is all natural and their packaging is really nice. However the price is a little high for the amount you get. I find that I go through a bottle faster then my old shampoo. Overall I am very satisfied with the product and would definitely recommend.

April 30, 2019

good looking hair/ nice presentation

I tried Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine as I received a sample of it. It left a nice smell in my hair and treated it with care. I found that the colour and design of the package are very pretties and transmit a sensation of fresh as did the shampoo. Good design and good shampoo in my opinion.

April 25, 2019

Cruelty Free

You can’t deny their care for animals definitely shines through their statement. I personally loved the rose scented shampoo and conditioner. Now if only they’d ditch the plastic.

April 24, 2019

Prefer the shampoo to the conditionner

jai été choisi pour essayer ce produit gratuitement, je me suis vite rendu compte que l’odeur du shampoing est très agréable et rafraîchissant. Pour le reste... Avec le mélange du conditionner sa marche pas du tout pour moi...

April 23, 2019

Love it

I love that this company only uses real ingredients and actually cares about the environment. Product works and smells great. I totally recommend this to all of my friends.

April 22, 2019
    California, United States

Great smelling product

I received this product from ChickAdvisor for free. I really loved this shampoo. First, the smell was great without being overpowering and unnatural. Second, this shampoo left my hair feeling super clean. My hair felt soft after using this shampoo and I will definitely continue using it in the future!

April 22, 2019

Clean feeling

With fine hair I’m never sure what kind of shampoo to use. This brand has made it an easy choice for me! No matter which one I’m using, my hair comes out fantastic! Love the scent of white jasmine and how you get hints if it throughout the day

April 18, 2019

Good product

Is this product all natural? I doubt it. I still smelt chemicals. But does it work, yes. I feel that my hair was clean and there wasnt a build up from the shampoo. I might use this again

April 17, 2019

Amoureuse de l'odeur!!

J'ai beaucoup aimé essayé les produits Love, beauty and planet:) Ils sentent tellement bon en plus d'être bon pour les cheveux et pour la planète.

J'ai été très satisfaite de ce produit et les ingrédients sont très bons pour nos cheveux. Essayez-le vous aller l'adorer.

April 16, 2019

Smells so good !!

I got this product for free from Chick Advisor to try it and gives my honest opinion , I like the Love beauty and planet hair care shampoo , It works well with my hair , It's 100 % contains the natural ingredients witch it keeps the hair healthy and safe , smells amazing scent , left my hair silky bright and not greasy , Even my daughter love it and use it , I recommend this product.