Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

November 02, 2019
    Pyrénées-Orientales, France

super shanpoing

Ce shampoing est super. Je suis allergique à énormément de produits, ma peau s'irrite assez vite et mon crane chevelu aussi. Depuis que j'utilise love beauty, je suis ravie. Mes cheveux restent propres longtemps et l'odeur est très agréable. De plus, je n'ai plus de pellicule et mon cuir chevelu se porte à merveille! Mes enfants l'utilisent également, c'est un shampoing idéal pour toute la famille !

October 25, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Budget friendly salon quality hair at home!

The entire Love Beauty & Planet range of shampoos is absolutely incredible - there are no harsh chemicals that are normally involved when buying store bought shampoos so this shampoo leaves your hair feeling smooth, silky and nourished. It really gives you that bouncy hair feeling you get walking out of a salon! The scent is absolutely incredible and lasts on your hair, it is strong enough to notice but not too overpowering.

October 07, 2019

Nice smelling shampoo

I love this brand of body wash so I decided to try the shampoo. I purchased the shampoo and conditioner together. Although the creamy body wash is still my favorite, I love the packaging style and smell of this product.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Let’s brand down

I use this brand regular.I love their ethos and fact no nasty additives.I use their shower gel and have used shampoo and conditioner before.One of things I love about this brand is their products smell lush and that was first thing I noticed about this there was no or very little scent but I forged ahead.I was so disappointed as this as a shampoo didn’t feel rich and creamy and didn’t lather well but worse than that once my hair was dried it still felt greasy.I was so disappointed especially as is a brand I love.Im afraid to say used rest of bottle as shampoo for dogs

1.8/5

October 04, 2019

Love brand but not product

I would not buy this product again simply because it doesnt work as advertised and quite frankly is overpriced for the quality that it comes in. This product does not work at all and had to throw it out because it gave me dandruff.

September 15, 2019

soooo good

this product is perfect and cheap too it is very good quality.And smells good while keeping your hair very clean.If your are looking for a cheap product that is better for the planet i would definitely recommend it.

July 08, 2019

Love this product

This is one of my favourite brands and products. I use it every day that I wash my hair and it really helps with my curls and keeping my hair fresh looking

July 03, 2019

OMG Love it!!!

My daughter purchased and I decided to try as I'm pretty picky with shampoo and just love it and would also buy my own .It has a great smell and organic so even better. I love the feel of my hair and softness after just one use .I think its my new go to shampoo for sure

June 26, 2019

Amazing product. Definitely will repurchase!

My hair feels so incredible after using the shampoo and conditioner. And the smell is Amazing!! I have had so many compliments on how great my hair smells. 😊

June 05, 2019

Foamy freshness! 💆‍♀️

Complimentary from Love, Beauty & Planet, I received a FULL SIZE Coconut milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo;

For the purpose of this review I chose to use this product daily and religiously. No other products were used on my hair during the testing process. I also wanted to wait until all products received were empty until completing this review, but despite usage frequency and the length of my hair; the amount provided just seems to last forever. Definitely enough bang for your buck. 👌

The packaging is eye-catching and chic. The scent is very enjoyable. It made my bathroom smell like paradise. Just a small amount provides a thick, foamy lather. After just one wash I could notice the difference. My untamable hair was much easier to style.
    My friends three year old daughter told me my hair looked beautiful the first day I used it, and we all know kids don't lie. 😅☝️💁‍♀️