Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#3 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 13, 2021

Amazing

Love Beauty and Planet is one of my favourite brands. It’s just too bad the shampoo and condition didn’t come in bigger sizes. The scent is amazing, expect to get bursts of jasmine throughout the day

February 17, 2021

Really lovely shampoo

I used this shampoo along with the Love Beauty & Planet conditioner, and it is a great combo!! Absolutely love the smell (first of all) and it was great to lather into my hair. It left my hair feeling extremely soft, almost to the point that I wasn't sure I even needed conditioner. I was really pleasantly surprised with this brand, and will definitely continue to use.

December 08, 2020
    Penang, Malaysia

A rather new brand that is worth every penny!

Daily heat styling made my strands dry and brittle, and due to an oily scalp, I sometimes shampoo my hair twice in the shower to ensure it's totally dirt- and oil-free.

August 02, 2020

Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Shampoo Re

Love this brand! I haven't tried any Love Beauty & Planet products that I've been disappointed with. Not only does this shampoo smell incredible but it leaves the hair feeling super soft. I will DEFINITELY continue to purchase this shampoo! I will be recommending this product as well!! Thank you. ☺️💚

July 17, 2020

Beautiful Hair

Ok, I'm not sure where this shampoo has been my whole life - but wow. I was recently given a sample to try and fell in love. Like others said, this shampoo smells amazing and the scent lingers. But it cleans my hair well and leaves it feeling light and beautiful after I wash it. This shampoo has been added to the favorites list.

June 24, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Smells amazing

The shampoo and conditioner set smell amazing and the sent stays in your hair for a good amp of time. The conditioner didn’t really help with my frizzy hair but I still love the shampoo.

June 17, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

great brand

I love that this brand is eco-friendly. They have a good range on scents for their products, but the bonus for me is that all of their shampoos, conditioners and body washes are quick rinse to help save water!

April 03, 2020

Great brand great product

I love this shampoo. It's been my go-to ever since I came across this brand. Not only are they eco friendly, their products actually work! I've been dealing with oily hair all my life and this shampoo really has me leaving a shower feeling like every bit of dirt has been scrubbed off. It smells amazing as well which is a major plus!

November 30, 2019

Je racheterais le produit

Jai adorer l'odeure que procure ce produit mais comme je suis quelqun qui aime essayer de nouveau produit jopterai pour du nouveau.Mais ce produit est tres efficace et tres bonne odeur...

Updated On: November 30, 2019

Lodeur est la principale qualiter.

November 26, 2019

With Coconut and White Jasmine, Yes its the Best

With Coconut Milk and White Jasmine , this Shampoo helps define and enhance my hair with a lightweight formula. This luxurious shampoo is made with a plant-based cleanser and infused with Organic Coconut Oil. I eat a plant based diet so i diffenitly would choose the same for my hair