Love Beauty & Planet Coconut Milk & White Jasmine Divine Definition Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

You're crazy about curls and rocking your textured look so this shampoo, made with Coconut Milk, helps define and tame hair enhance your locks. A touch of fragrant White Jasmine keeps hair fiercely fresh!

YES Organic Coconut Oil
NO Dyes

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet hairsprays: Level 1, Level 2, or Level 3

March 24, 2019

Love it

I was lucky to try this for free in exchange for my review , I tried for over a week , I’m in love with the scent and how it made my hair feel smooth and soft and tamed my frizz, my daughter who has thick curly hair I tried on her to left her hair feeling great !

Best frizz control Shampoo

I received this shampoo from #chickadvisor for free. I have been using it for a week now. It makes my hair so silky smooth with its coconut milk formula. I feel my hair easy to manage and light weighted. It truly is a best frizz control shampoo with such a great Jasmine scent that make you feel really fresh. I would definitely buy it again and would like to recommend it to my friends.

my favvvv

so smooth and silky on my hair, even my sister stole some to use for herself, love the smell too! wish the price was a bit lower but overall great product!

Merveilleux!!

Ce shampooing sent si bon! Son prix est agréable et justifié car il ne contient que des produits naturels. Je l'adore! Merci chickadvisor de m'avoir donné l'opportunité de tester ce produit gratuitement. Je le recommande encore et encore!! Laisse les cheveux doux et brillants.

Feels fantastic!

I got this shampoo free with the conditoner and used them both together. I wash my hair at 5am and can still smell the subtle amazing scent of cocoa butter and white jasmine. I adore this combinatio . It makes my hair silky smooth and also adds a bit of body.

Hummm!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer ce shampoing et je l'ai vraiment aimé. La texture est douce et il mousse beaucoup. Il ne laisse pas de résidu. Mais ce que j'ai adoré est son odeur. Je n'ai jamais eu un shampoing qui sentait aussi bon. Ça sent les vacances, l'été. Je le recommande fortement.

March 22, 2019

Good for your hair and the environment too!

I got the Love, Beauty and Planet Coconut Milk and White Jasmine Divine Definition for free through Chickadvisor. The packaging is simple yet striking. If you are looking for a product that will make you feel good then this is the right product for you. I have wavy hair so the curl definition didn’t really have an effect on my hair, I do like the subtle scent it leaves my hair. I have thick hair so I have to use a good amount, I find that I need to use conditioner as it leaves my hair tangled after using shampoo. I might try a different variety not the curl definition since I don’t have curly hair

Smells like spring

Love the way this shampoo smells. I can’t get enough. It lathers pretty nicely, and when it rinses out, my hair doesn’t feel dry. I have colour treated hair, it does a pretty good job keeping the colour intact. However, the rose line may have been a bit better for that purpose. Overall, I love this!

Not bad

I love the scent of this, smells amazing, price is fine about 8 bucks a piece, which isn't to bad. I used a quarter sized amount for my hair in general. I received this product free from chickadvisor.

An Eco friendly shampoo

Thanks Chickadvisor for giving me a chance to try this fabulous shampoo ! This shampoo infused with natural coconut milk and white jasmine scent, which smells so nice and strong. I feel good about what I have been putting on my hair. After shampooing, my hair felt nourished , manageable and easy to comb, pairing up with the same series conditioner, my hair looks smoother than before. The Eco friendly bottle is a great design to save the world. I would like to buy this shampoo again! #gotitfree #tryLoveBeautyPlanet@ChickAdvisor