Aussie Moist Shampoo Reviews
#138 in Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo makes it a cinch to say GOODBYE dry hair, HELLO silky softness. Accented with natural Aloe, Moist Shampoo gives your thirsty 'do a replenishing, quenching fix. Visit aussie.com for more info.

July 06, 2018

Silky smooth hair

I was never the one to stick with a hair product, especially with shampoos. I always make it a point to change it every 2 months. And this is for this month. I first noticed the smell. I absolutely love it! It has a mild coconut smell, not too overpowering. And I had very minimal tangles throughout the day when I wear my hair down and left my hair very smooth and less oily.

April 08, 2018

Shampooing Aussie

Shampooing avec comme odeur celle de chewing-gum! Oui oui et ça sent hyper bon!
    Il lave les cheveux sans les alourdir et laisse une odeur : c’est juste top!
    Pas besoin de beaucoup de produit.
    Il mousse et n’assèche pas les cheveux.

April 03, 2018

Lovely hair

I have used this shampoo and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. It has a wonderful scent also not too overpowering if you are looking for a nice shampoo that isn't expensive then this is it.

March 27, 2018

The only shampoo our entire family uses!

Awesome value and doesn't cause my skin to breakout! Won't be switching anytime soon and gentle enough to use on my two children. Has a slight perfume but not overpowering.

January 22, 2018

My fav

As a girl with curl I got to say this shampoo is a blessing. It takes care of dry hair without destroying my curls. I love the fact that it has matching conditioner and other products as well.

January 05, 2018

I will never go back to my old shampoo

Trying this shampoo has changed my life. The other shampoo I used would feel weird and just dried my hair out. With the Aussie shampoo my hair is more cleaner and healthier.

December 20, 2017

Definitely going to purchase again

I would definitely reccomend this product and I plan on buying it again. It did wonders for the dry ends of my hair and made it look silky and smooth all day. I saw a huge difference after the first wash.

August 11, 2017

LIFE SAVER

I have dry, frizzy, curly hair and this product is the only one I've found that makes my hair look and feel soft and smooth. I've been using it for years and you get a lot for the price! I love this product and the conditioner.

August 01, 2017

I think It's good!

I use it once in a while, whenever my hair feels extremely dry and so far so good. It really helps, it conditions, hydrates and makes my hair shine. Plus it leaves it ready to manage. No more tangled hair after use.

June 12, 2017

Aussie Moist Shampoo

love this shampoo.... its not as harsh as a lot of other shampoos out there.. I have been using this for over two months and i have wonderful results.