Aussie Moist Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #278 out of 1144 in Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo makes it a cinch to say GOODBYE dry hair, HELLO silky softness. Accented with natural Aloe, Moist Shampoo gives your thirsty 'do a replenishing, quenching fix. Visit aussie.com for more info.

June 12, 2017

Aussie Moist Shampoo

love this shampoo.... its not as harsh as a lot of other shampoos out there.. I have been using this for over two months and i have wonderful results.

May 29, 2017

I have been using Aussie Moist shampoo since the 90's - yes, I am old haha. It has a wonderful subtle scent, cleans magnificently and helps to get hair ready for styling. It lathers really well and you don't need too much at a time, so the bottle lasts longer than other shampoos, making it worth it. I would recommend it if you have never tried it.

March 14, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about this product. i have been using Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner for over a decade and my hair is very long and extremely healthy. I have always bragged to family and friends about how happy I'am with the constant amazing results of this product. the compliments I have gotten on my hair over the years is outstanding and I tell everyone, "I use Aussie hair care products". The price is reasonable and always on sale too. My forever favourite and will never change.

March 09, 2017

I like the watermelon bubble gum type scent this has. The texture is not too thick or thin. The only complaint I have about this Aussie shampoo is it will not wash out all the way so that can make for oily hair. I have this complaint with a lot of shampoos to where you can scratch off little white chunks. If this was not the case then I would give it 5 stars! I was happy to try the full size shampoo,conditioner, and shine spray for free! I love Aussie! :)

February 13, 2017

This is some of my favorite shampoo ever! The fact that it comes in a pump bottle as well is great, even the conditioner comes like this. Very convenient.
    Smells wonderful and elaves you hair super soft

January 05, 2017

Makes hair very soft to the touch, very easy to run your fingers through it after.
    Smells like coconut and ocean breeze, just wonderful. My go-to conditioner brand, will continue to buy this.

November 29, 2016

I have super curly hair and this is one of my favourite shampoo and conditioner sets. It manages my frizzy hair and doesn't weigh it down, my hair is always shiny and manageable.

September 04, 2016

I bought this product wondering that it would help softening my hair, but it just cleaned and nothing else. The smell is good and also the price, but I expected much more.

September 01, 2016

The price is great for the quality of the product. Use it twice when washing my naturally curly hair, two or three times a week. Keeps my hair under control and the smell is very good.

August 03, 2016

This shampoo is must have in my regimen. I love the way it feels, my hair never fees striped after I use it. I espeailcay love that when the bottle says moist you are getting moist hair! I definitely recommend this product for people with curly, wavy hair or even straight! it makes it so much easier to detangle without being harsh.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce