Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner

2.9/5
Ranked #1125 out of 2555 in Hair Care

1.5/5

July 16, 2016

I bought this product in conjunction with the purchase of the shampoo. I have used this product in a travel size version and enjoyed it. It has also been used on me at the salon. What I dont like about is the formula has seemed to changed. I have to use double or more of the amount I would usually use for a Co ditioner. It feels like it is watered down or something. I would not recommended this product.

April 19, 2016

Love this stuff, when I use the shampoo and conditioner duo my hair feels and smells so amazing. I am a die hard Aveda fan and would use their products exclusively if I had the budget.

2.8/5

March 21, 2016

I love the Aveda experience and mint is very calming although I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with this product. It does smell like mint, but I expected it to be a bit stronger and have a more tingling feeling on my scalp. It does leave my hair soft, but it's almost like there is a coating of something on it and it's not a detangling conditioner which I usually like because I have long hair. It's doing the job, but I probably won't buy it again.