3.9/5
Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF30 Reviews

October 18, 2017

Great texture for everyday use!

I love how this moisturizer has SPF included, so you don't need as many products to protect your skin. The texture is perfect and feels like silk on my skin. I would definitely recommend this product.

September 28, 2017

Superb moisturizer

This lotion is absolutely amazing! Definitely the most effective cream I've used to keep my skin feeling moisturized, soft, smooth and in- turn helping me to appear younger with less opportunity for my skin to dry out and look aged. Absolutely recommend this to anyone, even with sensitive skin issues. As I have had a serious amount of skin problems over the years and this product has never irritated me instead it has done wonders ! Thank you Aveeno!

September 26, 2017

Great daily moisturizer

This is a great product that I have been using for years. It so light that it doesn't feel sticky and doesn't become greasy. Once applied it doesn't smudge and stays put!!! Deifinitely on the pricey side but oh so worth it. Leaves the skin moisturized and perfect

September 12, 2017

Buy this product again

It's really moisturizing. I love the scent. My family really love this aveeno and it's really good for the skin. Would buy this product again and again

August 15, 2017

Great moisturizer with spf

This moisturizer is great for anti-aging and sun protection. It goes on light and lasts all day. Perfect to wear every day to protect against damage and spots.

August 13, 2017

Love it!

It goes on smooth and not greedy but thinker than most . it seems to cover and blend any wrinkles I have making my face look younger and frwager and it also has apt 30 for extra b9bus.

1.0/5

August 12, 2017

Don't listen to Jennifer Aniston

No matter who the spokesperson of a product is, it should be noted that they are being paid to say how much they love this brand and emphasize on how beautiful it makes the spokesperson feel. But what about the rest of us mere mortals who have to pay for the product only to find out that the product actually hurts my skin. I hope there is no one out there who has had this same experience because as much as I like to try new things, I don't like to risk my flesh.

July 14, 2017

Nice product

This product work good for my skin, I like the smell of it and it's not too too strong. I wish it can get available on more stores

Good to cover in sunny days

0.5/5

July 12, 2017

Not For Sensitive Skin

If you have sensitive skin you might want to stay away from this product. I used it for only 2-3 days and now my face is red with small bumps all over . I do have very sensitive skin so I'm sure this won't happen to everyone, but if you're like me I would recommend trying a different product so you don't have to go a few days without makeup waiting for your skin to return to normal!

June 28, 2017

Love this moisturizer!!

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Daily Moisturizer SPF30 Is my favourite moisturizer!! It really has smoothed out my skin making me look younger. My face is so soft and I love the spf 30 for these hot sunny days!!