AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#6 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

smells so nice

I do enjoy putting this mask on before bed time, love the scent very soothing, the mask is very easily spread and absorbs quickly. Also noticed an improvement in my skin it's smoother and softer.

Meh at best.

I recieved this free to try from ChickAdvisor.

I was really looking forward to trying this. This worked great as a light moisturizer but I definitely did not feel like it had any anti aging benefits. It smelled nice and seemed alright as a daytime cream.

A big issue I had was the instructions weren't clear. So I just used it as a daytime moisturizer.

Just a moisturizer

This “mask” does not live up to the expection that are mentioned on the box .

It did not improve or reduce wrinkles or fine line .

But it did work wonderfully as a moisturizer ! I have really dry skin around my nose piercing and it’s very red and within a few days of using this “mask” it was all gone ! I also love how light the cream is and easy for the skin to absorb.

I definetly would not pay 23$ for this cream because it’s just a moisturizer .

March 29, 2018

Love this product ! This is the best mask ever. The price is Nothing for the quality of this product. You can buy it almost everywhere ! So perfect. Also love the look

Smooth application

This goes on smooth, seems to make my skin appear youngercand more radiant Less tired or worn down. I do find it makes my blackheads stand more. I know it says it won't clog pores and it doesn't give me pimples but I feel like I can see my pore more... could be just me.
    I really like its effectiveness though. Something I would totally buy!
    I got it for free to try.

On my shopping list

I received this product from ChickAdvisor to try and review! #igotitfree
    This product has a nice, rich, luxurious feel to it! It has a mild, pleasant scent. The container is a pump style which seems to pump,out the perfect amount of product, as a bonus this pump style is great to prevent product contamination. I have been using it for about a week. I have been putting it on after my evening cleanse.
    I really like how my skin feels after using this product and it looks so healthy as well. I can’t say for sure after a week if there is any minimization of fine lines but the smoothness of my skin after use makes it worthwhile.
    I would definitely purchase this product again when I run out as I think that my skin benefited from its use!

Aveeno ageless masque

J'ai tester le produit aveeno masque sans rincage et je l'utilise depuis a chaque jour!il a une bonne odeur fruite et laisse la peau tres douce sans sensation grasse! Un must a avoir dans sa trousse beaute

Very nice product

It says it’s a leave on mask but it feels like a moisturizer. It feels light on the skin. It absorbs into your skin very quickly. It works very well under your makeup. It has a nice light scent. It is very hydrating. My skin seems to be looking a bit healthier.

Lovely soft skin

Chick Advisor havee the opportunity to try this product for free.

The first thing I noticed upon applying this leave-in mask was that is sank into my skin immediately. Some products feels as though they sit on top of my skin, so this was quite nice!

My skin tends to get clogged pores really easily so I was pleased to see this product did not seem to exacerbate that.

I have been using this for two weeks and am pleased with it. My skin is not as dry in the morning and it feels more smooth and settled.

March 29, 2018

Great product for dry skin

I wasn’t sure what to think about a leave on mask but thise Aveen product is like a thick moisturizer that absorbs beautifully into the skin quickly. It can be used under makeup. I’m not sure what makes this a mask as opposed to just a moisturizer, but either way I loved it! I like the pump applicator and the gentle scent!