AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

Lovely soft skin

Chick Advisor havee the opportunity to try this product for free.

The first thing I noticed upon applying this leave-in mask was that is sank into my skin immediately. Some products feels as though they sit on top of my skin, so this was quite nice!

My skin tends to get clogged pores really easily so I was pleased to see this product did not seem to exacerbate that.

I have been using this for two weeks and am pleased with it. My skin is not as dry in the morning and it feels more smooth and settled.

March 29, 2018

Great product for dry skin

I wasn’t sure what to think about a leave on mask but thise Aveen product is like a thick moisturizer that absorbs beautifully into the skin quickly. It can be used under makeup. I’m not sure what makes this a mask as opposed to just a moisturizer, but either way I loved it! I like the pump applicator and the gentle scent!

2.8/5

Good for nightime moisturizer

Ok, I got this product for free from chickadvisor. So, my initial thoughts: I would define it more as a night time light weight face cream. It is not thick and does not make your skin at all greasy. I wouldn't so much call it a face mask. although I get why its called leave in mask. in terms of performance, I did initially get a couple zits in my first week of use but that subsided thereafter. it helped my super dry skin to feel moisturized. I applied it at night and saw my skin smoother the next day. in terms of fine lines and wrinkles, Its been 2 weeks but I haven't noticed a huge difference. maybe I need to use it for longer. its about $25 at Walmart, its a small jar but it will last a long time so I would say its average value. I would recommend to someone looking for a light weight night cream.

Absolutely WOW

I received this product this week and was looking forward to try it. First of all the smell is incredible. Also, the cream is smooth on my skin and dosn't burn at all. After putting the mask, my skin looked fresh, soft and was smelling so good. The touch sensation was also wonderful to feel

March 29, 2018

Left my skin soft, but confusing to say the least

I'm somewhat torn on this product to say the least. While I didn't notice any reduction in fine lines, it really did leave my skin beautiful and soft. The smell is somewhat sweet and definitely has a hint of blackberry to it. So why the confusion?

The marketing on this product is very flawed in my opinion. Not only is pre-tox kind of pseudoscience, I get it, it's hard to compete in the beauty market, but more than that, this 'leave-on' mask can't decide what it wants to be.

It's not a face mask at all and acts and looks just like a lotion, so to choose to describe it as a mask is baffling and leads to a huge amount of confusion (which you can see in other reviews) about how to use it.

Instructions simply say 'apply evenly over face as needed' with no explanation on when and how. It says Leave-on mask, so do I just let it sit and absorb. Is it, in fact, just a lotion. Those are the questions I asked myself when I received this product. If I took this home from the store I would be very frustrated, especially at a high price point and from a good branded company who I expect to give more details.

It's a shame and this product really deserves more, because it left my skin much softer and smoother, which was immediately noticeable after application. The consistency is smooth and pleasant, not quite buttery, but much softer than many creams I've used in the past. I probably won't continue to use it for the sole reason that I'm not sure I'm using it correctly due to lack of information.

I even tried messaging Aveeno in the hopes I could get the information for everybody reading this, but they couldn't tell me and didn't seem to understand what I was asking.

I hope that they see this and start including more information on the product packaging in the future, as many people will be confused and unable to get the full benefit of the product.

Overall, if you're looking for something to softer your skin and leave it feeling lovely and smooth, this does the trick, with no bad smelling fragrance and a lovely consistency, but the instructions are very confusing.

I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try, thanks for the chance!

Pleasantly surprised

I received this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for an honest review.
    As much as I love aveeno products I was a little skeptical about this one as I wasnt sure what exactly it was for, and I was surprised at how little product there was.

However I really like it! I love that it has a pump and that it has a light scent. It is not greasy or oily, and I have been applying it under my makeup with good results. It actually is quite moisturizing which my dry skin needs and was a nice base for my makeup.

I also saw a difference already (after one week) in my skin’s smoothness and the lines around my eyes.

The drawback for me is the vague instructions and the tiny amount of product for the price.

But overall this was very impressive and gets a thumbs up from me!

Loved This!

I received Aveeno Ageless for free to try in exchange for my honest review. I loved the packaging. And purple is one of my favorite colours that the lid I loved. The slim slender design of the bottle is a great size for any make up bag. The smell was amazing! I kept smelling my finger tips after I applied it. The cream itself is so light and airy and absorbs quickly. I noticed my finer wrinkles have started to fade after a few days use. I have applied this whenever my face feels dry. I really love this product!

March 28, 2018

Aveeno absolutely ageless leave-on mask

Overall this product is good - I like the texture and smell. The fact that this lotion is light and not oily - definitely a plus in my book! I definitely find my skin a lot smoother after the first week but I think I need a few more weeks to see the fine lines on my forehead show less. I am intrigue to try the daily moisturizer with spf 30 and eye cream. I've used aveeno from body wash, body lotion, cream, etc. And aveeno never disappoints me. My rate is 9/10!

Soft and Radiant

I received the opportunity to try AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

I used the leave-on mask in the evening for two weeks. I found the product felt lightweight and my skin was very soft immediately after applying it. My face still felt soft, smooth, looked radiant and healthy in the morning. The smell of the mask is delightful yet not overwhelming.

The product comes in a cute little container with a decent pump for dispensing. Pumps are always fantastic because it helps reduce the contamination from debris and germs.

I have a fair complexion and with summer around the corner (I hope!) its great to see that AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask has an SPF of 30.

The price is pretty decent for this type of product. It is only a 38 ml container but a little goes a long way.

Although I was a little confused by the packaging and instructions. "leave-on mask" makes me think of a moisturizer not a face mask. The bottle states 'Apply evenly over face as needed' but day, night, daily, under make-up?

Amazing!

I am absolutely in love with this product!! I love face masks but I had never heard of a leave on mask so I was really excited to try it. It smells good and the texture of the mask is very soft and silky. It applies to skin amazingly. After a few days of using it I noticed my skin looked very revitalized and youthful. My cheeks were nice and Rosy and my skin was evened out and clear. I highly recommend this product to anyone of any age.