AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

3.2/5

Not my favorite Aveeno product

I received this product free to try. I really like Aveeno products so I was excited to try this. First impression is that it smelled nice and considering it was a leave on mask it wasn’t very thick and went on well under makeup. I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin. I actually had a pretty big breakout when I started trying it so I’m not sure if that was a coincidence or not. I wouldn’t jump up and recommend this product

2.0/5

My skin didn't like it

I have used a number of Aveeno products and there are a couple that I keep purchasing time and time again. Unfortunately, this product will not be one of them as it made my forehead break out in a rash. It just didn't get along with my skin, which is very unusual as I've never had such a reaction to skincare products.

I was also confused as it's called a leave-on mask and to me, that usually means it's something I put on during my evening skincare routine, so that's what I did. Only now that I'm looking at the product more thoroughly am I realizing that this product has an SPF of 30. This is not noted anywhere on the bottle and it's only mentioned once in fine print on the side of the box. So if others wanted to use this both day and night, or just in the evening, I'm sure they would be interested in knowing that they're sleeping with SPF on, which is something I would prefer not to use when I don't need to, such as when I'm sleeping.

This product also claims to have blackberry actives, however, it's almost the last ingredient listed, which makes me wonder how much of this is one really benefitting from this ingredient. This isn't a product for those who don't like fragrances in their skincare or is sensitive to fragrance as this does have a bit of a fruity scent, with a dash of sunscreen.

That being said, despite waking up with irritated skin, it did feel hydrated on other areas of my face. It does have a light consistency and does feel nice on the skin upon application and absorbed into my skin quickly.

#gotitfree

wow !!

J'ai recue le masque sans rincage anti age de aveeno a tester !!
    Jai adoré l'Effet qu'il donne a ma peau !! Je vais en racheter cest sur et certaine !!

April 07, 2018

Excellent if you want healthy, younger looking skin

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor and I'm so glad that I did. I am really into skin care so I was looking forward to trying this product. I used it mainly in my night routine, but I also used it during the day a couple times as well and here is how it worked out for me.

Used as part of my night routine:

I tried it 3 different ways always with a toner underneath. The first way was by itself, the second with a moisturizer, and lastly with a moisturizer and sleep mask. The best way I found is by itself. Ihave combo/oily skin and I found it to be moisturizing enough that I didn't need another moisturizer with it, and as it was a leave on mask I didn't need another mask on top of it (also a little too moisturizer for the oilier parts of my face.

In the morning my skin would look well rested, smoother and glowing regardless of the amount of sleep that I got. I don't have a lot of skin issues but I focus the product around my eyes. I noticed that my under eyes were so dark in the morning and looked a little more hydrated.

Used as part of my day routine:

I used it underneath my moisturizer and make up. I didn't really have any bad experiences except that I found it to be a little too moisturizing since my skin tends to get oily in certain areas during the day, especially if I'm wearing makeup. What was good is that I didn't feel like it interfered with the application of my makeup (didn't break up my concealer, eye shadow, etc.)

My mother tried it as well and she loves it so much that it leaves permanently in her room. She uses it every time she washes her face and noted that she sees a difference in the corner of her eyes and a reduction of the crow feet area.

Overall Impression:

I really like Aveeno products. I like that this product uses natural ingredients. I felt that the mask was nourishing and hydrating my skin. I would expect to pay any where around $25-$30 for this product and I would definitely recommend it. It moisturizes, improves fine lines and nourishes the skin. Well worth the money.

Made my skin so soft!!

I recieved this to test from Chick Advisor so thanks for the great opportunity.
    I use this as a night cream and OMG....it's amazing!! I wake up to the softest skin ever! No joke!! My skin looks more even and my complexion not so dull anymore! It's just a little bottle and so I will pass on it as I find it over priced. It's expensive and if I'm going to pay that much for a little bottle, then I'd rather it be on another brand that's not a drugstore brand.

April 06, 2018

Nice moisturizing leave on mask

This product is marketed as a “pre-tox” mask. I’m not 100% sold on the pretox idea but it is a nice mask.

It has a gel texture that sinks in quickly and doesn’t leave a tacky film which I appreciate. It had a nice light scent and leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized.

I did receive this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion.

April 06, 2018

Works to even skin texture!

Thanks to ChickAdvisor, I was sent this product complimentary for review. After using it for a few weeks, I still have not noticed any difference in fine lines. However, my skins texture has slightly improved. I notice this most near my undereyes, where I had many little skin bumps, which have almost entirely disappeared. I enjoyed the light berry scent of the product, but if you are sensitive to scents, you may not appreciate it, since it will be on your face. The consistency was light and only a little needs to be used, in order to cover your whole face. I found that this provided a ton of moisture to my face, but did not quite absorb fully. For this reason, I used as a leave on night masque to avoid any kind of issues wearing under makeup. The price is a little more than half of some high end skin care items I have used, which have not shown the same result, so I would happily recommend to anyone looking for results - with skin texture especially.

Smells delicious!

I am absolutely LOVING this product! I use it every night before bed and my skin looks and feels amazing the next morning. The smell is so pleasant and the formula isn’t greasy. The price is a little steep for such a small bottle. “I recieved this product complimentary for reviewing purposes”

April 05, 2018

Great Things in a Small Package

I've been using the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-On Mask for just over a week, and have throoughly enjoyed it! I've come to expect a quality product for a great price from Aveeno, and this product delivers!

The formula is lightweight, and absorbs easily. I love that it is non comedogenic, and found that it worked perfectly under makeup.

The ingredients list is impressive, featuring a variety of vitamins and antioxidants geared towards protecting your face during the day. The fact that it also contains SPF is a bonus, as I won't wear a day cream that doesn't contain sunscreen!

I recieved this product free in exchange for my honest review, as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. All opinions are my own.

April 05, 2018

It makes your skin look tighter!

Considering it’s a mask and has SPF it’s very lightweight and absorbs well therefore it’s non-greasy. The scent definitely has a hint of blackberry though I find it to have a slightly medicinal smell. I don’t care for the scent all that much though it goes away quickly, as does it absorb quickly. The effect on your face is long-lasting and it leaves your skin soft, supple and plump. I wouldn’t go so far as to say it reduces fine lines & wrinkles, I think that’s somewhat deceptive. That said, it does do something: it plumps your skin to a small degree thereby stretching the face. It’s very subtle but enough to make the skin appear tighter, just not enough to reduce wrinkles (not even fine wrinkles with regular use for a couple of weeks). Perhaps it needs to be used long-term to realize the effects of the “pre-tox” it touts, but it regardless it’s still effective and a good product.