AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

Smells yummy!

The description and directions were a little vague, I actually thought this was a facial mask at first glance. I have very dry skin so this lotion left my skin smooth and silky for the most part but I did have to use an additional moisturizer a few times. The one thing I really liked about this was that it was non greasy so I could put makeup on almost immediately, unlike other spf lotions that I have tried. Overall, I do think my skin looks better and even my husband noticed a difference. You can still see my fine lines but they definitely look and feel smoother. Personally I love the berry scent and don’t find it strong at all. One pump of this lotion does my entire face so I would be interested to see how long this bottle lasts. I think this is a little pricey but comparable to some of the other anti-aging spf lotions. I would purchase this again.

Updated On: April 09, 2018

I received this product free from the ChickAdvisor product review club in exchange for an honest review

Wonderful

The mask comes out creamy from the squeeze bottle. It absorbs pretty quickly on your skin and doesn't spread wide, so I end up using more to cover my entire face and neck. I even use a silicone makeup blender so that my fingers don't end up absorbing too much of the mask while I'm rubbing it on.

I had some blemishes when I first started using this product, but after using it for more than two weeks, my I noticed that my face felt smoother and looked brighter.

This mask has a strong fragrance. It says that it's a "pre-tox mask" so I figured that I can put it on before bed to let the mask absorb into my skin overnight. I couldn't do it because the scent is just so over-powering and it was affecting my ability to sleep. I also noticed that there was a stinging sensation around my cheeks and upper lip area on the first few times. Not enthused about that. The stinging sensation subsided after a few days of use.

I have mixed feelings about AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® Leave-on Mask. It seems to work great for my skin. However, you can't use it before bed due to the strong scent. I would use it during the day but only when you don't plan on being out on a sunny day because the mask doesn't have any sun-blocking properties, unless you have another product to go on top of it. It's a little costly especially since the cream doesn't spread wide, so you end up using more. I've switched to using it only on weekends when I'm at home during the day and that keeps me from using it up too quickly.

AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® Leave-on Mask is still a good product to have but it needs to be supplemented by another product for day use. It was awesome having the opportunity to try this. Thank you @ChickAdvisor and @AveenoCanada!

#AveenoCanada #AbsolutelyAgeless #ChickAdvisor #Aveeno #gotitfree

April 08, 2018

Effective for helping skln texture and highly moisturizing

I am grateful for the opportunity to have received this product complimentary to review. First, I would like to say I appreciate when skincare comes with pumps rather than in pots. It keeps the item fresh for longer, and helps to prevent contamination. I had no issues using this products pump or with it clogging during my testing. The product was a thicker consistency of lotion, so I required the use of a little more than a pump each time to use on my entire face and neck.

Personally, I enjoy the berry scent of the masque, but others with sensitivities may not like it. As far as fine lines and wrinkles are concerned, I noticed no improvement after a couple of weeks. However, I did notice an improvement in texture, especially around my under eye area, where I used to have little bumps. The masque seemed to have made them fade significantly!

This did not completely absorb into my skin, so I was hesitant to use under makeup and decided the best time for me to use and leave the product on was before bed. After a while I came to the conclusion that the product was causing me to over moisturize and giving me breakouts on my cheeks, so I discontinued using except in the areas where I had texture problems. This seems to be a better suit for me and my combo skin. I feel as though the product would be better for those with dry skin, or used to treat problem areas of texture/dryness rather than general all around use for all.

Moisturizing and smoothing!

Aveeno's Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future.

According to the package's description, this feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants (such as their active naturals Blackberry Complex) to fight against the kinds of environmental factors that purportedly accelerate the signs of aging.

When I first received this product in the mail, I opened it immediately and noticed it had light, pleasant scent. Reading that it was a leave-on mask, I set it aside on my night stand to try before bed.

Aveeno's Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask went on smoothly and absorbed well; however, I noticed it had left a slightly tacky residue. I realized later that the product has an SPF of 30 (which likely explained the tackiness) so I switched to using it after my shower as part of my morning routine.

Using this mask as a daytime product, I found It went on well under makeup and actually helped my make up stay in place. After a week, I didn't notice a significant reduction in the look of fine lines; however, the mask definitely improve the look of my collagen-depleted skin and gave it a smoother appearance.

I love Aveeno products and this one didn't disappoint. I would purchase again.

Read more: http://reviewswhatsnew.blogspot.ca/2018/04/aveeno-absolutely-ageless-review.html

I received this product for free from Aveeno in exchange for my honest review.

A good moisturizer

So I don't quite know if it has any effect on fine lines or if it will do much in terms of aging when I am older, but in the short-term, this is a lovely moisturizing cream for the harsh Canadian winter. My achy, scaly, gross skin (of a woman, I should add, that hydrates very well, avoids direct sunlight, puts SPF, exfoliates regularly, doesn't smoke or drink alcohol) has been replaced with something more akin to a young woman and less a zombie from a hopefully far-off apocalypse. It smells lovely to booth, the dispenser doesn't clog, its a light formula that absorbs easily and quickly. So yes as a moisturizer, to be seen as a age-defying mask ;)

Updated On: April 08, 2018

I forgot to thank ChickAdvisor for sending me this cream to try! #gotitfree

Amazing

I love this product. It's a light weight non greasy day mask that keeps your skin looking younger while fighting though all the daily pollution's Goes on nice and smooth. The only downfall is that it's expensive but I always like to say you get what you pay for. I highly recommend,
    #gotforfreetotry

3.2/5

Aveeno absolutely ageless

Merci de m'avoir choisit pour essayer se produit!
    Je l'est essayer pendant une semaine et pour être franche je ne voit aucune différence a part d'avoir un peu la peau douce!
    A part sa aucun changement a ma peau!

Fast and easy to use

I was so impressed with this Aveeno Absolutely Ageless leave-on mask. It smells divine and it is so easy to use. I have dry skin and I love how this product really helped to keep my skin hydrated all day long. My fine lines have diminished all over my face. I am pleasantly surprised with the way my skin glows every time I use it! I am just amazed at the quick results. I will definitely repurchase this product. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review this product for you ChickAdvisor! #gotitfree #absolutelyageless

3.2/5

Not my favorite Aveeno product

I received this product free to try. I really like Aveeno products so I was excited to try this. First impression is that it smelled nice and considering it was a leave on mask it wasn’t very thick and went on well under makeup. I haven’t noticed a difference in my skin. I actually had a pretty big breakout when I started trying it so I’m not sure if that was a coincidence or not. I wouldn’t jump up and recommend this product

2.0/5

My skin didn't like it

I have used a number of Aveeno products and there are a couple that I keep purchasing time and time again. Unfortunately, this product will not be one of them as it made my forehead break out in a rash. It just didn't get along with my skin, which is very unusual as I've never had such a reaction to skincare products.

I was also confused as it's called a leave-on mask and to me, that usually means it's something I put on during my evening skincare routine, so that's what I did. Only now that I'm looking at the product more thoroughly am I realizing that this product has an SPF of 30. This is not noted anywhere on the bottle and it's only mentioned once in fine print on the side of the box. So if others wanted to use this both day and night, or just in the evening, I'm sure they would be interested in knowing that they're sleeping with SPF on, which is something I would prefer not to use when I don't need to, such as when I'm sleeping.

This product also claims to have blackberry actives, however, it's almost the last ingredient listed, which makes me wonder how much of this is one really benefitting from this ingredient. This isn't a product for those who don't like fragrances in their skincare or is sensitive to fragrance as this does have a bit of a fruity scent, with a dash of sunscreen.

That being said, despite waking up with irritated skin, it did feel hydrated on other areas of my face. It does have a light consistency and does feel nice on the skin upon application and absorbed into my skin quickly.

#gotitfree