AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

April 04, 2018

Light weight leave on mask.

I got this leave on mask from Chick Advisor for free to test out. I have been using it for around 2 weeks now. I like that it is not a super thick cream like other leave on mask. It has a light berry fresh scent. I don't see major anti-aging results yet in this short time. However, I think it is hydrating and it plumps the skin so in turn reducing the look of lines. I like it!

April 04, 2018

Totally recommend Aveeno Absolutly Ageless! Feels great!

The first thing I noticed when trying this product was the smell. The light scent of blackberries was very refreshing and pleasant! This leave on mask is light and the coverage is great. A little goes a long way. In just a couple of weeks there is a noticeable improvement in the overall appearance of my skin.

I would totally recommend others try this leave on mask. So easy to use and a great value.

Great, soothing mask

I've used Aveeno products before, but this is my first time trying their face mask. As I recently hit the big three-oh, I've been giving serious consideration to anti-aging skincare products. I was lucky to receive this product through the product review club.

This mask is a great first foray into that. First off, the product smells wonderful- I'd love to get a body lotion in this scent. It's light and not overpowering. The mask is easy to apply and hits that sweet spot in terms of skin moisturization. You really do feel like your skin is smoother, softer and quenched afterwards. I have combination skin, so of course I'm wary of such a product feeling heavy, greasy or pore clogging. No issues whatsoever with this mask, though! For something as nourishing as this, it doesn't leave my skin feeling suffocated.

The Aveeno mask doesn't leave my skin dry like most other brands', but feels just right. I'd happily recommend this product.

2.7/5

April 04, 2018

Ok moisturizer, poor anti-aging product

I feel a bit ambivalent about this product. It's not a bad product, but it's also not a great product. The mask goes on smoothly, hydrates well, can be used under makeup, doesn't cause me to break out, and the scent is light and pleasant. Unfortunately, I don't find it lives up to its claims as far as an anti-aging product goes. I have seen no reduction in my fine lines in the week I have been using it. I am also not crazy about how it feels on my skin. It tingles when applied, which I can live with, but after that it feels heavy. I feel like I have a thick foundation on, even when I am wearing no makeup. I will continue to use my sample as a moisturizer at night, but I will not wear it during the day and I definitely won't be buying any. There are more effective anti-aging products on the market that feel better on the skin.

April 04, 2018

This is the product I didn’t know I was looking for!

This is the product I didn’t know I was looking for! It is simply AMAZING!!!!
    It is a great addition to anyone’s beauty regiment. It is hypoallergenic, non-greasy, fast-absorbing and it follows through on it’s promise to work perfectly under makeup. Bonus, it is very light wear and the smell is truely heavenly.
    I have used it both at night and during the day as I really enjoy the little tangly fresh feeling it gives you when you first put it on. After just a few application I have noticed my skintone is brighter, smoother and softer. I really wish you could feel my skin! I have fallen in love With the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-On Mask and so will you. I do and have been recommending it to everyone who will listen! :)

Amazing product

I was sceptical about Aveeno Absolutely ageless leave-on mask, but this product is amazing!
    This leave-on mask is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, non-greasy and dermatologist tasted. It's very easy to use, the texture is like velvet and very light, smells awesome and easy to apply. Several pumps are enough to cover all face.
    It absorbs very quick leaving my skin amazingly soft, smooth and my skin looks much younger! I love it.
    I'm around 40s with dry skin, age spots and wrinkles and I like this mask very much! Will definitely buy this again(but will look for sale) and will recommend it to everyone.
    I received it free to try and review.

It pleasantly surprised me

I was a given this from chick advisor in return for my honest review. I was a bit skeptical at first. Leave on face mask? What! But wow, it is sure nice. I throw it on on days I am not wearing Make up and its fabulous. Lightly scented and not heavy at all. Will definitely purchase when my bottle runs out!

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless

I got this product for free from Chickadvisor in exchange for honest review. What I like about this product is the pump- it dispenses jus the right amount of product and it doesn't go to waste. A little bit of product goes a long way. It immediately gave my skin a fresh glow and added moisture to my face. It did not make my face greasy or oily. I used it for about a week and I can see great results. Mu skin feels younger and so rejuvenated and renewed.

This product has a nice scent and it is very lightweight. This product has a Blueberry complex and anti-oxidants to protect your skin from environmental factors that age your skin and cause fine lines and wrinkles. I will definitely recommend this products to friends. I feel that it is great value, as it retails for only $23-$29.

Feels like silk!!!

This product smells wonderful! That was the first thing I noticed. The second was the fact that this leave on mask is silky feeling and quickly soaks into the skin with absolutely no stickiness, unlike other lotions. I'm not sure I would buy this again, although I really loved using it because it's too soon for me to tell if it does anything other than hydrates my skin but it really makes me want to try other Aveeno products, (I have never used Aveeno products before). I think overall this is a great product to add to your daily routine.

Love it! A must have!

I really enjoyed using this product. love the smell, love the packaging. I used it more like a moisturizer once in the morning after washing my face and in the evening. My skin is so much softer. I love that the container is small and handy to carry in my purse. I loved the smell and would definitely buy this in the future.