AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask Reviews
#3 in Face Masks

The AVEENO® ABSOLUTELY AGELESS® Leave-on Mask is an anti-aging solution that packs supercharged antioxidant nourishment in a face mask lotion to provide your skin the nourishment to look youthful and healthy now and into the future. This feather-light formula contains additional pollution-fighting antioxidants and their exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Blackberry Complex to fight against environmental factors that may accelerate the signs of aging.

In just 1 week*, it is clinically proven to nourish skin and:
  • visibly reduce the look of fine lines
  • helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles to improve the look of collagen-depleted skin
  • smooth texture

*According to Aveeno.ca

Le nouveau masque sans rinçage ABSOLUTELY AGELESSMD d'AVEENOMD, un soin antiâge enrichi d’agents ultranourrissants antioxydants. Cette lotion-masque pour le visage nourrit la peau et lui donne une apparence jeune et saine, aujourd’hui comme demain. Sa formule ultralégère contient des antioxydants additionnels qui protègent contre la pollution, et leur complexe exclusif aux mûres sauvages ACTIVE NATURALSMD qui lutte contre les facteurs environnementaux pouvant accélérer les signes de vieillissement cutané.

Il est cliniquement prouvé qu’elle nourrit la peau en 1 semaine seulement** et :
  • atténue visiblement l’aspect des ridules
  • aide à atténuer l’apparence des rides, pour améliorer l’aspect de la peau qui manque de collagène
  • lisse la texture de la peau

**selon Aveeno.ca

So refreshing!!

LOVE this product!! My face feels so moisturized and soft. I have dry skin, except my t-zone is oily and this mask took care of all the dry patches and moisturizes better than any product I’ve used. I’d buy this product over and over again. My skin looks and feels younger and is more radiant and glowing in just a few short weeks!! I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review. Thanks #ChickAdvisor and #Aveeno for letting me try this product!

April 12, 2018

Super "mask" leaves on skin!

The Aveeno absolutely ageless pre-tox leave-on mask lotion is a lightweight lotion and did help me to fight against the sign of ageing. I apply it evenly over my face after cleansing my face, it absorbs into my skin quickly and completely, makes my skin feel refreshed and nourished. After using for a week, I notice my skin looked smoother, more radiant than before and visibly reduce the look of fine lines. The lotion isn't greasy at all and the scent of blackberry complex smells so nice. I would like to recommend this leave-on mask lotion to all! #gotitfree

Radiant Looking Skin

#gotitfree Silky, creamy, smooth! It's heavenly on the skin and the scent is lovely. I'm all about scent and if my nose doesn't like it, I won't use it. My skin felt so soft after using the product as well. I had no adverse reactions such as rash.

I'm in my 49th year and as I am aging, I'm getting more and more wrinkles, fine lines etc. I don't know if there is a wonder product, a fountain of youth so to speak. I don't know if my skin will look young like I was in my 20's but it can be helped in remaining at least healthy looking.

It's my belief that a product needs to be used for a long period of time to show any results, if any, in regards to making me look young again. I think sometimes we read the words "youthful" and have misconceived notions of the outcomes it would provide.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I did love the product. My skin definitely shone and radiated after use. It didn't feel sticky or tacky after applying and it soaked into my skin well. I didn't feel the need to rub my face half an hour after applying because it felt it was still sitting on the top of my skin - so that was great!

Did my wrinkles disappear - No - Did my fine lines look less fine - No but my skin did feel and look great!

Nice lightweight skin cream

I received a complimentary AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK product from Chick Advisor to try it out. I love the pump format to keep it fresh longer and to avoid contamination. It’s scented but not overpowering and is labelled as hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. The leave-on mask is lightweight which is important to me in a skin cream.

Unfortunately I find that the instructions are vague, so it’s hard to say whether you use it at night or in the day. And whether it’s used as a treatment under your regular moisturizer or not. I used it as a nighttime leave on-mask after my normal cleansing routine and did not apply my regular moisturizer overtop. I assume that's it's meant for nighttime use, as it doesn't contain SPF. I found my skin to be hydrated in the morning and it was smoother to the touch too. I think the price is a little high for the size of the container, but if it ultimately smooths away fine lines with continued use, then the price is better than other competing brands.

Overall I liked the results, it softened and hydrated my skin, but I didn't really see a change in my fine lines over the testing period, we'll see what the impact is with continued use. I enjoyed the product and would likely buy this again. #gotitfree

April 12, 2018

Aveeno pretox mask with blackberry complex

I got to try AVEENO ABSOLUTELY AGELESS LEAVE-ON MASK as part of the Product Review Club. When I was chose to review this Aveeno mask I assumed it was one that you wash off after it dries. When I received it I noticed that you apply and leave it on like a moisturizer. I like the convenience of a leave-on mask. I just washed my face, put on the mask and I was ready for the day. I love Aveeno products and this one did not disappoint. My skin felt smoother and softer after using this mask. I love that it is made with ACTIVE NATURALS blackberry complex which is designed to protect your skin from the elements. My only suggestion would be for this mask to include SPF because this is something important to me when buying a daytime moisturizer.

Lovely product

Really grateful that I got to try the Aveeno absolutely ageless leave-on mark for free. It was a bit confusing at first because I have never left a mask on without rinsing it off. When I did try it, I loved how smooth it went on my skin and the soft texture. It did not leave my skin feeling sticky or oily which was nice. I did feel that after a few days, my skin felt smoother and more radiant. However, my only dislike about this product is that it was a bit too fragrant for me. Even my husband who came to kiss said it was a bit strong for his senses. Other than that, I would recommend this product to my family and friends.

Smooth silky mask

I love the feeling of this leave on mask! It is smooth and melts easily into your skin. Doesn’t feel oily or heavy. My skin looks and feels healthy, smooth and vibrant! Will be trying more from this line.

New Brunswick, Canada

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask

I was really excited to try the Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Leave-on Mask. I use masks regularly that I have to wash off after 10 minutes or so. With this mask, I just wash my face , apply and go! Since using it, I have noticed some of my finer wrinkles have disappeared and my skin has gotten smoother. The bottle is small but, really goes a long way! The price is a little steep for me as I am on a budget but, I am sure I will pick up this product again in the near future! Thanks for the opportunity to try!

Ageless!

I received the AVEENO® Absolutely Ageless® Leave-on Mask free to try out. When I first received the product I was surprised at how small the container was, but then once I first used it I realized that you only need a pea sized amount to cover your entire face. I really liked the consistency of the product and the way it made my skin feel afterwards. I didn’t feel like there was a layer under my makeup or anything, I felt like my makeup still went on smooth. I didn’t notice a reduction in fine lines due to not being able to use it for very long yet, but it did make the texture of my skin feel really great. I think for my taste it’s a bit overpriced. I think I would pay more around the $15-$20 range for it, but I would recommend it to friends and family because it does seem like a quality product and I’m happy with it so far.

April 12, 2018

Your skin will say Thank You!

I wish they wouldn't call this a mask because it leads to a bit of confusion. I put this on before my moisturizer after I cleanse my face. You leave it ON girls! Don't wash it off like a typical "mask" It is rich and thick, very luxurious and great quality. Feels like heaven when smoothing onto my skin. Make sure you really work it into your skin and let it sit for a minute or when you apply your moisturizer it might ball up. That only happened once or twice when I used it but otherwise it absorbs nicely. The scent is so yummy!! Nothing strong, artificial or "perfumey" just a nice clean scent. After using this product for a couple of weeks I woke up looking like Jen Aniston! Ok no I didn't lol (I wish) but I did notice my skin looked healthier, brighter and smoother.