Aveeno Active Naturals Calming Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 688 in Body Wash

Recommended by dermatologists and pediatricians for over 60 years, Aveeno combines the best of nature and science to reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Aveeno uses select natural ingredients because of their advanced benefits, we call them Active Naturals, natural ingredients that deliver visible results. Aveeno Calming Body Wash is just as good for your skin as it is for your senses, and is shown to help calm and relax you while you shower. This lightly fragranced body wash moisturizes your skin and is enriched with lavender, chamomile & ylang-ylang, natural ingredients known for their calming benefits. Your skin is left feeling soft and moisturized long after you shower, while you feel more calm and relaxed.

April 21, 2017

Absolutely love,this product is recommended I have very dry delicate skin in the winter it reacts to everything, I love this wash it has done wonders to my skin I dont react to,it it keeps my body very,moisturized even delicate enough for my 4 months old when his skin starts to act up great for a bed time routine its very calming lavender isn't over powering like most products puts me in a very relaxing state before bed

April 19, 2017

I really like aveeno products as they are natural and treat your skink very gently .
    I tried avennu calming body wash and now its my favourite product to relax in bath i love it.

April 15, 2017

The moment I begin washing with it, I really do feel the effects of the lavender calming me. I smells amazing and cleanses my skin the way no other body wash does. It is a great product.

April 14, 2017

I love the way this wash smells and don't need much of product to create a nice lather...I will definitely use this
    every day and it leaves skin very smooth and smelling nice.

April 02, 2017

Nice lavender smell. Pretty thick texture but creates a lot of bubbles. Leaves your skin hydrated with a light lavender smell. Great for menand women!

March 29, 2017

I was not sure about buying this body wash but when I tried it, it became my favorite one!
    The smell is great
    The texture is perfect
    And it leaves the skin hydrated but not oily, it's just perfect!!! Thanks Aveeno!!

March 21, 2017

Aveenos calming body wash is one of my top favorites currently! It's cleared and smoothed out my dry winter skin and keeps my body smooth in between washes, the scent is light enough for everyday use!

March 21, 2017

Aveeno body wash leaves your skin feeling soft and clean!! The lavender scent is my favourite. I bought this product with a coupon I received and was not disappointed with trying this product. I will be buying this again and recommend this to everyone! 5 star product!

March 21, 2017

I have bought this product several times, and enjoy the creamy rich texture of the body wash. I love the natural feel it provides! I enjoy Aveeno brand products.

March 17, 2017

This is a great product and I would use it again.
    We have a large family and we all enjoy this
    Product! Very smooth and great and now I'm just Typing to get 150