Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 19, 2022

Head to toe moisture!

Dry skin? Look no further! This product is fantastic for that winter itch after shaving your legs or dry elbows. Leaves your skin feeling soft and dry

January 13, 2022

Very moiturizing!

Works very well! I absolutely love this lotion, it's great for all seasons and it really helped cure my dry skin! Great value for such a bug bottle. Overall I would recommend this product.

January 11, 2022
    Florida, United States

Nice at first

When first purchasing this product, I thought I was getting a good, clean brand. The feel of the lotion is alright- not the greatest, not the worst. However, I found that this brand is actually just another Johnson & Johnson brand, which is misleading. I suppose you'll know if you just do your due diligence, but to not have it highlighted clearly and boldly, again, is misleading. So that in consideration, would cause pause for a repeat purchase.

January 10, 2022

AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS DAILY MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION

I love this product I have psoriasis and when I use this product it takes my dry skin away, this daily moisturizing lotion works to revitalize your skin i started noticing a difference in just 2 days. Its Specially formulated with colloidal oatmeal, rich emollients and soy. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and healthy-looking. I'd recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or just would love a nice, clean product that could work for you too.

December 30, 2021

All natural product

I love this product because of the quality of its ingredients and how there are less chemicals compared to the similar brands out there. Furthermore, it works great as a body cream and even can be used on my face.

December 29, 2021
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Best body lotion

I have rough skin in certain areas and this moisturiser is my definite go to. Long lasting and unscented makes it the perfect moisturiser for the whole body.

December 15, 2021

Trusted classic

I always keep this lotion in my bathroom. It absorbs quickly and feels like it instantly helps dry skin. With little to no scent it is perfect for my job where scents can irritate others. I get horribly dry elbows in the winter and this is the only lotion that helps. I always recommend having this lotion as I find it’s good for babies skin all the way to elderly skin.

December 10, 2021

Finally a good unscented lotion!

I've been using this on my tattoos since forever and I adopted it ! Finally a good unscented lotion that works wonder without a weird smell! I had super dry skin and this is quick and efficient ! Its also perfect for when you want to moisturize your skin without an overwhelming smell to mix with the perfume you are already wearing or if in a public space !

December 09, 2021

Best body lotion

I struggle with dry skin, especially in the colder months. This is my saving grace. It leaves my skin hydrated and moisturized for hours. It also does not make it feel sticky like other products have in the past.

December 08, 2021
    Ohio, United States

Moisturizer

I use this moisturizer almost daily for my dry skin. It keeps skin hydrated for 6 hours at least. It is easy to apply. It has a good fragrance. It is gentle on skin . I would recommend it.