Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic

May 26, 2020

Aveeno good value

I bought this from costco. It has two big bottles in one set. Very good price compared with other stores. I brought one to my working place as a hand cream. It lasts forever, and my hands are really soft and nice. The other one I am using is at home with my kid together. We use it as face cream, hand cream and body lotion. It works good.

May 22, 2020

Good Product

The moisturizers I used to buy never kept my skin moist, but this one does. I have really dry skin in the winter months and this lotion is the best remedy for that. I use it after I shower and it keeps my skin nice and soft throughout the day. I usually purchase when on sale, due to can be pricey at time. Fragrance free as well

May 20, 2020

Helps dry skin

so ever since winter started my skin has been super dry and I really hate lotions that I can feel two hours after I applied,I hate oily lotions and fragrance, I’m the type that sticks to one lotion and I been using for 8 years but I had to switch and made the choice to switch to this one and I was expecting my dry skin to be gone since this is a pricey lotion on amazon and it had lots of good reviews, it did help my dry skin a little bit but I wouldn’t buy it as a monthly. It does help dry skin so I’ll give it that and it doesn’t leave skin oily so that’s a plus.

May 02, 2020

My go to

I have very dry and sensitive skin in the winter and this stuff is a life saver! Quickly absorbs and doesn’t leave a greasy feel afterwards. I would definitely recommend always having a bottle of this stuff!

May 02, 2020

I have really dry skin

I use this everyday for my dry skin and works well. Skin feels healthy and soft for the whole day and when its cold out, I apply 2X a day no greasy residue.

April 30, 2020

Great product for whole family

I use this lotion for myself and my kids. We love how it feels after using it. Skin feels healthy and soft for the whole day. It's an amazing product that everyone can use.

April 29, 2020

Highly recommend

I love this body lotion! I would’ve given it 5 stars if aveeno hadn’t gotten rid of the scent it had previously. It was like an almond/cherry scent. Overall I would recommend this product for anyone who wants moisturized skin.

April 26, 2020

Good everyday lotion

This is a great everyday lotion but if you have really dry skin I would recommend something else. The Aveeno intensive care is better for extremely dry skin.

April 24, 2020

100% Daily Mositurizing

I have very dry skin, especially in the winter months. Many mositurizers do not keep my skin mosit. This lotion however does! I use it right after showering daily and I have seen a big improvement. I typically buy it when it goes on sale as it can be pricy at regular price.

April 24, 2020

Definitely smooths the hands

Consistency is key! I hated putting moisturizer on my hands/elbows before bed so I barely did it. I finally got consistent and my irritating dry elbow spots are *generally* smooth and my hands are very soft. I do have some eczema spots that I treat with cortisone but noticed prior to the cortisone the aveeno lotion had zero effect on my eczema. Pretty happy with this product and will continue use unless I find something to tackle eczema and general dryness at once.