Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 17, 2020

I would buy this again

Helps with my dry skin. Since I have sensitive skin doesn't cause me to get rashes. I'm not big on super strong perfumie creams and this is perfect for me.

December 12, 2020

Superb product

Since last 3 years I have never been out of this lotion. I use it for my daughter who has mild eczema and super dry skin. She is three years old but whenever her skin gets itchy or rashes, she herself bring the lotion to me to apply on her. And since I started using it, I always suggest my near and dear ones to switch to this as its fragrance free tooo...best for sensitive skin.

December 07, 2020

I would buy and do buy this product over and over.

This product is on my allowed list of products as I suffer from excema on my hands. I use it every day after my shower and on my hands throughout the day. It is moisturizing and not greasy at all.
    I would definitely recommend this product.

December 07, 2020

Great product for the entire family

Thus product is a great moisturizer! It makes your skin feel great and lasts for a very long time. It was safe to use on my children and did not react to their sensitive skin.

Best moisturiser

Aveeno body lotion is the best drugstore moisturiser I have ever used. It is lightweight yet keeps the body moisture for a long time. Wish it had good fragrance as I didn’t like the smell.

Trusted

This is the only body lotion that doesn’t make my skin react. I have sensitive skin and just recently have developed patches of eczema all over my body. I use this right after i shower. It does the job and is affordable.

Love aveeno!

I really like this product. I work in a place that doesn't allow scents so its a great way for me to stay moisturized. It absorbes quick which is a must for me!

December 04, 2020

Game changer for this winter

It's very good for all skin types especially my skin day gets very dry every winter season, just that it's expensive in the market. It's worth the price

December 04, 2020

AVEENO ACTIVE NATURALS DAILY MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION.

I like that lotion so much help my dry hand most time. I use most time that lotion.I use that lotion daily. I would recommend others to buy the same thing. You notice the difference when your skin get dry and you use that lotion it will help your dry skin.

December 02, 2020

This product is a definite addition to your daily routine

I tried this moisturizer and liked it immediately. The only thing I found to that would deter me from buying regularly is the price and perhaps that I can't use it as a facial moisturizer. Anyone on a limited budget would find it hard to include in their regular shopping list unless a sale can be found