Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 09, 2020

Best cream for dry skin

I have one of the driest skins on the planet, and for years nothing worked on my skin, specially in winters. Ever since i got my hands on this, never needed anything else.

October 07, 2020

Smooth skin galore

I would buy this product again and again. It is a classic unscented and effective body cream to use. My online complaint is the plastic packaging and how much product is left over when the pump is empty.

October 07, 2020

Good product

One of my favourite body lotion! It moisturize, hydrate my skin leaving it soft and smooth. It goes on easily, has a nice texture and absorbs well. Very affordable.

October 05, 2020

Aveeno body lotion

I have been using Aveeno body lotion for quite some time now. The lotion is very smooth and doesnt leave you hands greasy like some other products do. The smell is a must for me. I find it lotions have no smell I dont buy them. The smell of the Aveeno body lotion is subtle.

October 02, 2020

Great everyday hydration

We use it every day and it’s great for the whole family! It provides hours of moisture and relief from dryness/itchy skin. I also like how it’s nonfragrant, that way hubby and I can share.

October 01, 2020

GAMECHANGER

I stop using body lotion beacuse I always feel sticky specially summertime. But this product is a game changer, after applying it absorbs easily on my skin. My husband also love to use this because of the mild smell.

3.2/5

October 01, 2020

Made me itchy and uncomfortable

I have been trying to find a lotion that helps with my dry skin and this is definitely not it! It left me itchy and scratching to the point my legs were bleeding :(

September 30, 2020

Go to product

This is my go to product for skincare. I have sensitive skin and this product works wonders for my skin. When I use it with the Body Wash it makes my skin super soft.

September 09, 2020

Best lotion!

I love this product on days when my skin feels like it needs a little boost. I put it on at night after removing makeup and cleansing and when I wake up in the morning I have hydrated skin! This product does have a scent to it which I enjoy, but others may find it to be too much.

2.8/5

September 07, 2020
    United States

Good stuff!

I like this stuff, not too smelly, not soo sticky and not too thick. I use it as an everyday on my arms, shoulders. Doesn't mess with the smell of your perfume.