Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 26, 2020

good

Love the consistency of this daily formula not too thick or too thin just right. This review is for the green bottle version the original tried and true. Very easy to blend a little bit goes a long way and it does not leave a film behind. I was nervous about the formula at first so I applied it to my hands to see what I thought and I loved it. Blended in beautifully. My skin feels more moisturized right away and I like the soothing properties. The backs of my arms, hands, and legs specifically after shaving get dry and I was looking for a lotion that would be unscented but really helping to improve moisture. The bottle is a great size to sit on my dresser to apply whenever I need to during the day and this is something I can use all year even in summer since it is very light. Happy I repurchased this. It has been a long time since I used Aveeno's body lotion, but I think this would work really nicely in my night routine before bed too in order to give my skin some moisture overnight. No compliants it just works really well and does what I would want it to. This lotion is inexpensive too, and my local Target always has it in stock so I can buy more as needed. Love the pump! Super helpful and mess free! I do have sensitive skin and this does not seem to bother it at all which is wonderful. Very neutral and delivers in its claims. Looking forward to my new routine. Thank you Aveeno.

October 25, 2020

the best

i love all aveeno products!! they consistently keep my skin soft, and free of dry patches. the prevent my eczema from forming. the bath soak saved my when i had shingles.

October 24, 2020

Baby smooth

It makes my skin very smooth and moisturized wit so eornosrnidsidneidnod wit tie wirnirnej sifaidnwienewyyy yeah but it’s a little more than that i to you all right here are y’all coming back jeif

Great staple moisturizer

This product is my go-to after shaving my legs. It is fragrance-free and moisturizes well so it is perfect for layering with other scented body products!

Love

I absolutely love this!! My son was 6 months old when we first started using this on his skin. He would get small bumps all over his body. Since using this lotion his skin is so soft and smooth. I’m so thankful for them.

October 19, 2020

Each person can enjoy this product!

This product has been used by my family, and let me just say that everybody enjoys it. Whether you have super dry skin or just want to have a good moisturizer around, this product is for you!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Great for the entire family!

This family of four all use Aveeno! We all love it. Does not make your skin feel greasy but works awesome. Great for my son that has a tendency to get eczema in the winter.

October 16, 2020

So soft and rich skin

October 15, 2020

Good product

I have been using Aveeno lotion from 1 month now. It suits my sensitive skin and keep it moisturised and it’s smell is not overpowering. This product is worth buying again.

October 10, 2020

A Good Starting Point for Lotions

I initially got this product with other Aveeno products for free from my local grocery store. My gripe with this, as with the hand cream, is that it has alcohol which is damaging to my long, natural nails. However, the formula is nice and thick without being gloopy. A little goes a long way with this lotion and it is perfect for overnights or pre/post shower moisture. It is fragrance-free for the most part, although it carries a slightly plastic smell. It is not aggravating to my sensitive skin, but I did not find that it really wowed me as it did not make my skin glow or feel soft as much as it just hydrated the skin. I think this is a very basic lotion and a good starting point to assess what you want out of a lotion and go from there. However, if you are just looking for a basic lotion without too much fuss- this is your product!