Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Lotion Reviews

This naturally nourishing lotion contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. Its fast-absorbing formula helps prevent and protect dry skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking. It's gentle enough for everyday use and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits: fragrance free, non-greasy, non-comedogenic
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 03, 2021

Un classiquecette

Cette crème est l'une des meilleures sur le marché. Elle offre une hydratation complête et rapide. Idéal pour hydrater votre peau quotidiennement, si vous venez de vous faire tatouer et même pour venir en aide à votre peau en sécheresse.

February 27, 2021

Go to body moisturizer

I was a little nervous before using this product as I am very picky about my body moisturizers. Aveeno really surprised me and is now a staple in my daily routine.

February 25, 2021

I would buy this product again

I like the Alveeno Products and thought I would try the Naturals Daily. It's not greasy at all. But I did find it dried quickly and after awhile I felt like I needed to apply more. I need something that lasts longer on my dry skin.

February 25, 2021

Just okay

This is a great deal if you can find them at costco, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. Its good at moisturizing if you have sensitive skin but if you are looking for rich moisture this just isn't it. It dries quickly so its nice that it doesn't leave you feeling oily, but that often leaves me feeling like it isn't working.

For all types of skin

I used it on myself as well in my kids. Specially my son who had a bit of eczeme when he was a newborn and it work greatly with his skin. Usually the other lotion would irritated it.

North Carolina, United States

Aveeno Body Lotion

Has Dimethicone Skin Protectant plus
    Nourishes Dry Skin and
    Clinically Proven Healthier-Looking Skin in 1 Day
    With Soothing Oat & Rich Emollients
    24 Hour Moisture
    And most of all fragrance and paraben free

February 24, 2021

Favourite everyday body lotion!

Love this body lotion so much! It's moisturizing and doesn't leave a greasy residue. Definitely an every day body lotion to keep skin moisturized. Also it's unscented!

February 18, 2021

I always have a bottle at home

No matter how many body lotions I have, I always keep a bottle of this on hand because it seems to be a house favorite and classic. It works great, doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the skin and the smell isn't overpowering. Would definitely recommend

February 17, 2021

An essential cream for me

This product has literally saved my hands during this pandemic. I have these in my bag, by my bed, at work.... everywhere. Soooo soothing and prevents so much breakdown of my skin.

February 13, 2021

My family's go to!!

We love this stuff - all year long! Does not irritate skin and goes on smooth, not greasy. Product is natural and moisturizes skin right away. Amazing for the winter with dry cracked hands! Works like a charm!