Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Reviews

With AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, skin hydration starts in the shower and stays with you long after. It replenishes your skin’s moisture barrier with a combination of ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and natural oils, revealing healthier-looking skin. What’s more, this breakthrough formula is soap-free, dye-free and gentle enough for sensitive skin.

July 29, 2021

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

Aveeno has such great products and I use almost everything product they produce and will continue to. Its great for dry and itchy skin! Love the feeling after my shower.

July 28, 2021

One of best product of aveeno

Aveeno body-wash is one of my favourite cz I don’t need to apply other moisturizer apply having bath with this body wash. Also it smells so good. Highly recommend!

July 24, 2021

Aveeno Body Wash

Aveeno is super soft on my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated, I use the lavender scented wash and honestly it’s such a wonderful smell. This is a product I will continue using and wouldn’t switch to anything else, except perhaps their other scents. I would recommend this to anyone, don’t be scared away by the price point because it is higher than most other body washes but it is worth it.

April 13, 2021

Superb Quality

This body wash has some major pros: it feels really soft and smooth on the skin, it hydrates the skin for a whole day (from my experience) and it feels like you applied moisturizer on your entire body when you use it. The only con I can think of is its price. For a body wash, I just think it's a little expensive.

April 13, 2021

I would buy this product again and again.

using the lavender flavor for quite a while now. loved it. it gives instant stress relief vibes. the product is worth a shot. at times it can be too much to remove but it does it job.

March 20, 2021

Works wonders for my dry sensitive skin

I have been using Aveeno for years as it is the only product that does not irritate my skin. As I age my skin has become drier and more sensitive. I tried several products but found Aveeno the only one that soothed my dry skin and kept it moisturized throughout the day. I start my day with Aveeno. My favourite and only body wash. Try it. Your skin will thank you.

March 06, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Fantastic Product

Our daughter suffers from eczema so thought we would try this wash So glad we did it is great for her skin It moisturises her skin lovely more so the very dry patches of skin Definitely recommend

February 07, 2021

Aveeno for the win

I've always loved Aveeno and majority of their products but I just had to leave a review on this product because it definitely cured my dry itchy skin! Great amount for a decent price.

January 27, 2021

Best moisturizing body wash I've tried

My skin is extremely dry and I had been using a different moisturizing body wash from a different brand for years with no dramatic improvement, but I thought maybe that was as good as it would get. I switched to this one and was immediately impressed. My skin is much more moisturized and feels much better coming out of the shower. It looks better than it has in years.

January 20, 2021

Très bon gel nettoyant pour le corps!

J'adore ce gel nettoyant depuis que je l'ai acheté! Il nettoie en douceur et soulage la peau sèche qui démange. Il laisse une agréable sensation de crème sur la peau suite au lavage!