Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Nourishing Calming Body Wash — Lavender, Chamomile and Ylang-Ylang Reviews

Ranked #336 out of 680 in Body Wash

July 07, 2017

I love this product

I use this calming body wash for my self. It really helps to relax me when it is time to get settled for bed. It is one of my favorite wash staples. It is excellent at moisturizing the skin.

June 06, 2017

I ADORE this product! Leaves my skin silky smooth and relieves itching from dryness I suffer from occasionally.

LOVE IT! Highly recommended and suggest also combining with Aveeno bars for extra exfoliation!

April 23, 2015

I bought it a few times and liked the fragrance and lather. I'll buy again but have found others that I like more since then.

April 05, 2015

I only use it before I go to bed. The calming scent is not good for the morning at all

March 02, 2015

This product smells amazing! It truly relaxing you and your shower becomes infused with the lovely scent of lavender, chamomile and ylang-ylang. Your skin feels nourished and moisturized. Leaves a delicate feminine scent that lingers.