Aveeno Active Naturals Sensitive skin Mineral sunscreen Reviews

Good - 0

August 10, 2017

My go-to facial sunscreen!

This stuff truly works for those with sensitive skin! It doesn't leave a white cast, doesn't feel thick, and most importantly I don't get hives! Huge bonus, it doesn't cause foundation to slip when applied over top, and is thin so it can easily be layered over top.

2.3/5

June 08, 2017

I love aveeno sunscreen but unfortunately this sensitive skin version just does not cut it. I love how it is oil free but it leaves an awful thick white residue on the skin. It does not soak in after time, and it is not possible to rub in. The regular aveeno is sensitive enough for my sensitive skin so I will stick with that. Try the regular aveeno suncscreen before this. Unless you're not going out in public, this really isn't suitable for any lifestyle.

May 25, 2017

We love this sunscreen! ... it is the only one at any department store or grocery store that has zinc as the first medicinal ingredient and as someone who thinks the more natural the better for my child I'm extremely happy with this sunscreen!

February 09, 2016

I usually opt for a physical sunscreen most days, and this formula is really great! Very thin and lightweight, while still keeping my skin protected. The lotion doesn't ball off, which I find happens in other sunscreens, and spreads very easily. My only complaint is that because it's so thin, things can get pretty messy.

August 14, 2015

This is not my favourite sunscreen at all. It has SPF50, and price is not really good. The worst of all, when you use that on your face, your face turns white and hard to erase that. I won't buy that again.