Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

March 16, 2018

Aveno

Aveno portion is amazing absolutely love it. I'll put it on everyday and my skin will be soft all day long. Love how it has spf in it so I don't have to worry to much about the sun. Love love love this product

1.7/5

March 13, 2018

Not satisfied

I like Aveeno products and in general considered good but I did not like the body wash at all .... I have tried and it was average not what I would expect from Aveeno.

February 26, 2018

Awesome soap!

This product provides a beautiful feeling to your skin, without the harsh scent that often accompanies bath products. My husband is highly sensitive to scents, so this is a great find for quality without having to pay a crazy amount!

February 19, 2018

Super smooth, super nice skin

This product is the only body wash I have used to date that actually moisturizes my skin and makes me feel clean. Although it is a bit on the expensive side, it is well worth the price. I choice unscented as I have sensitive skin, and found it to be very soft on fragance. Definitely would recommend.

February 12, 2018

bon produits mais ne fonctionne pas sur tous

C est un bon produit mais ne fonctionne pas sur tous le monde.. ma fille fait beaucoup d eczéma et nous avons essayer quelques fois ce produits car le Dr le referais mais finalement ne fonctionne pas sur ma fille.. mais je connais d autre personne chez qui ça fonctionne à merveille.

February 01, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

Leaves skin feeling so soft and it is non irritating. Even though it has no perfume you feel fresh and clean after and smell great. Its so rich and creamy you can even use it to shave your legs. Also great for men because it has no perfume.

January 03, 2018

Love this stuff.

If you have sensitive or itchy skin this is definitely worth a try. Skin feels clean and mousurized. It’s also great if, like many do now, you work in a scent free environment. I’ve worked with people with strong sensitivities to smell and they have never had a problem when I use this product.

September 06, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

Hello all! Aveeno Active Naurals Skin Relief Body Wash is an awesome everyday product for itchy skin. I get super super itchy legs all the time and I had no idea what to do! i was trying a bunch of different body washes and moisturizers but this body wash paired with it's matching lotion is a dream. I use to itch my legs with a hair brush so I wouldn't break the skin, now I just use Aveeno.

July 11, 2017

Un gel pour la douche totalement génial!

J'ai récemment découvert ce gel nettoyant grâce à ma mère. Il y avait une odeur tellement agréable dans l'air, et quand je lui ai demandé quel parfum elle portait, elle m'a dit ne pas en avoir mit. C'était son gel pour la douche qui sentait ça!
    Avec son odeur douce et au parfum de noix de coco, il est tellement agréable à utiliser. Parce qu'en plus de sentir beaucoup trop bon, il adoucit considérablement la peau et l'hydrate en profondeur! Testé par des dermatologues, entre autre, contre les allergies, il est adéquat pour tout type de peau, même les plus fragiles!
    En plus d'être seulement 8,99$. Courrez vous le procurer!

June 19, 2017

Beauty Staple

I've been using this liquid body wash for YEARS. I have been suffering with extremely sensitive skin, with psoriasis and eczema that can even be aggravated by water. Finding a body wash that gets me clean without irritating my skin is quite difficult since some body washes that claim that it is good for "sensitive" skin can still bother me. This soap has no overpowering fragrance and doesn't strip my skin of natural oils. It moisturizes and keeps my eczema at bay. Highly recommend.