Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 688 in Body Wash

July 11, 2017

Un gel pour la douche totalement génial!

J'ai récemment découvert ce gel nettoyant grâce à ma mère. Il y avait une odeur tellement agréable dans l'air, et quand je lui ai demandé quel parfum elle portait, elle m'a dit ne pas en avoir mit. C'était son gel pour la douche qui sentait ça!
    Avec son odeur douce et au parfum de noix de coco, il est tellement agréable à utiliser. Parce qu'en plus de sentir beaucoup trop bon, il adoucit considérablement la peau et l'hydrate en profondeur! Testé par des dermatologues, entre autre, contre les allergies, il est adéquat pour tout type de peau, même les plus fragiles!
    En plus d'être seulement 8,99$. Courrez vous le procurer!

June 19, 2017

Beauty Staple

I've been using this liquid body wash for YEARS. I have been suffering with extremely sensitive skin, with psoriasis and eczema that can even be aggravated by water. Finding a body wash that gets me clean without irritating my skin is quite difficult since some body washes that claim that it is good for "sensitive" skin can still bother me. This soap has no overpowering fragrance and doesn't strip my skin of natural oils. It moisturizes and keeps my eczema at bay. Highly recommend.

June 15, 2017

Smells great and makes my skin soft and feel extra clean

I love that this body wash doesn't leave my skin feeling like there is some type of film on it after my shower like so many other body washes do. It's light and sudsy. Even my boyfriend likes the smell which is rare

June 08, 2017

I LOVE the smell of this product. The package says fragrance free, and I do believe they didn't add any fragrance to the body wash, but it does have this gentle, almost medicinal scent... Think herbal, lavender, sage and thyme. It's a very, very mild scent, but just adds that little bit of aromatherapy in the shower. I love that it has a bit of zest or zip when you wash with it too, your skin feels almost a tingle when you wash with it. The skim relief body wash is my all time favourite, it's gentle, smells fantastic, and really gives you an invigorating cleanse!

May 25, 2017

Averno body Wash has been great for my dry itchy
    skin. Leaves your skin soft with a natural smell. I use this everyday cause its a great product, and I would recomenned this to people.

May 11, 2017

This is the body wash that I'll use on my most sensitive regions of my body. I've been using this for a couple years now and will keep buying it for many more.
    It has no perfumes, soap or weird additives so it's gentle enough to put on "unmentionable" places. While it doesn't have perfume, it does somehow remove whatever is being washed off to leave a natural, freshly cleaned body scent.
    It leaves the area smooth, moisturized and with a clean feeling all day long. Best of all: it rinses off very easy. This is a few extra bucks than regular body washes, but totally worth it to get your whole body cleaned without irritants. I usually buy mine at Sobeys in the pharmacy section, but it's just about anywhere you'll find body wash.

May 03, 2017

This is the solutions to everyone with dry skin problems! It's gentle on the skin, and is perfect for people with sensitive skin as, well! It provides a great lather and foams up extremely well! A little bit definitely goes a long way and it is extremely affordable and easy to find at any Drugstore! I definitely recommend this product!

April 06, 2017

The go-to body wash for every family member in our house. Hydrates my dry skin, and I like that it is fragrance-free and doesn't compete with my perfume. Calms my son's eczema prone skin too.

October 14, 2016

I suffer from eczema I have really sensitive skin. It's a bit priceier than other body washes, but I find it works the best for skin types like mine. It helps keep my skin moisturized during our harsh winters. I highly recommend Aveeno products to those with sensitive skin.

August 18, 2016

I used to always have problems with eczema and itchy skin until i tried this product ! It's great for sensitive skin I have never used a different product since finding thia one I am in love