Aveeno Active Naturals Stress Relief Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

August 24, 2017

Perfect before bed time

This lotion is pure wonder. Non-greasy, perfect mixe scent of lavander, ylang-ylang and chamomille, this lotion will calm you down before bed. The name suits it well, it's really a stress relief. It smell really good, even though I don't like lavender that much, the smell of lavender in this lotion is not so strong, but just enough to make you relaxe. Plus its hydrate your skin just fine and the hydratation last long. I recommand this product to anyone, but mostly to people who have trouble finding sleep fast.

August 24, 2017

fresh, relaxing lavender scent. not greasy! love it!

This lotion is amazing. Very calming natural scent, not greasy.
    Great moisturizer. worked well for my son who suffers from severe dry skin at times.
    highly recommend.

June 16, 2017

Smells great.....Perfect right before bed

Gentle lotion that uses lavender to help calm my busy thoughts of the day. Moisturizes all over equally and not greasy; so it won't wipe off in my sheets.

March 06, 2017

Je reçois ce produit pour le corps, pratiquement tout les ans à Noel. Tout le monde sais à quel point j'adore l'odeur de cette lotion. Ça hydrate tellement bien la peau et l'odeur...PARFAITEMENT RELAXANTE ! J'adooooore

January 15, 2017

I have very dry hands and I love using this lotion. I bring it to work every day and it lasts between hand washing. The smell is also wonderful, not too strong and it does have a calming effect. The pump also has a locking feature so it wont make a mess inside your bag.

January 17, 2016

I normally use this hand lotion before I go to bed at night and when I leave for the day in the morning. If I'm home during the day I usually try to use it once or twice as well. I love the light lavender scent; I find it very calming and soothing (hence why I apply it before bed and before a hectic day). It keeps my skin hydrated without the after-oil residue. It's excellent for sensitive skin and works better with the accompanying body wash. If my hands are extremely chapped, I prefer using the Aveeno Active Naturals Skin Relief Mosituruzing Lotion with menthol and natural colloidal oatmeal. It moisturizes for 24h and provides a full and lasting hydration.

February 23, 2015

Love it! Works great smells wonderful!

October 30, 2014

Its light and good smelling. It doesnt stay on for long, though. It doesn't moisturize as much as i want it to. Still an ok product. Maybe a twice a day application would be better.

September 04, 2014

I use this lotion on a few of my clients, and find it has a calming effect and does a great job moisturizing their extremely dry skin.

April 09, 2012

It has a scent of lavender and ylang ylang so its very relaxing and great for a evening foot rub!