Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion Lavender and Vanilla Reviews
#8 in Lotions

Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort lotion contains lavender and vanilla - natural ingredients with calming and relaxing properties. Combined with natural colloidal oatmeal, known for its ability to retain moisture and soothe skin, this non-greasy formula helps heal and protect baby's dry, delicate skin, leaving skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy. This fast-absorbing formula contains no drying alcohols and won't clog pores. And it's hypoallergenic, so it's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Clinical studies show that massage calms and relaxes babies to improve overall well-being. Gentle massage with Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lotion helps calm and comfort your baby before bedtime, naptime, or anytime baby's a bit fussy.

September 13, 2021
    Virginia, United States

Perfect for every day use

I love the scent of this, it’s a very light and relaxing lavender scent. It makes my hands feel soft without any greasy feel afterwards. It absorbs into skin quickly.

September 08, 2021

Highly recommend !

With two young children, I've been using a lot of different lotions over the past two years. Not one has come close to this one and I'm so glad I found it ! It hydrates my little ones's skin perfectly, doesn't make their skin sticky afterwards and on top of that, it smells amazing. It's the perfect amount of fragrance. Where most scented lotions are overwhelming, this one is perfectly balanced ! No more washing my hands a hundred times to get rid of the smell !Both my babies enjoy their before bed massages and this lotion truly made this moment so enjoyable for all of us. Thank you for this product, I will definitely keep buying it and I highly recommend it !

August 04, 2021

Works great amd smells amazing

This cream makes my babies skin so smooth it also helps her sleep the lavender smells amazing. Best cream I have ever used on her. It’s expensive but worth every penny

April 12, 2021

only the best for my baby and this is it!

My little one had so many reactions to various lotions we were using on her. At some point we started going through lotions trying to find the one where she wouldn't get any reaction.

That's when we got our hands on "AVEENO BABY CALMING COMFORT LOTION LAVENDER AND VANILLA", no reactions , she smells simply amazing!

new moms out there, just buy this and thank me later!

February 23, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Soft and caring

I purchased this for my little one to try on for after her bath. The cream was very light and easy to apply. Her skin was left soft and smelling very nice.. Gentle on the skin with no nasties added into this georgous cream. I would recommend this to anyone.

February 07, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Love it

Love this product it is so smooth and the texture is thick and easy to apply and it leaves a beautiful scent.
    I use it since my baby is 3 months old. I would recommend this .

December 27, 2020

Love this product!

Started using this on the recommendation of my baby’s doctor, and i can say it works wonders. My baby skin started to become dry and as soon as I started using this i could feel a difference of my baby’s skin texture. Would highly recommend!

December 17, 2020

I would buy this again

My baby was having trouble sleeping at night, and I started using this product. It really calms my baby down before she goes to bed and my baby sleeps longer spurs now.

November 02, 2020

Must to have for babies

I have always wanted to use natural, chemical free products for my baby. When i tried this, i could immediately see the difference. My little ones skin was not dry anymore and all little rashes were gone. On top of that, it leaves amazing fresh smell after bath time which is quite addictive.

October 28, 2020

So good

I love this calming lotion. It makes baby skin so soft and calm. Gives well hydration. Leaves excellent small. Very effective and excellent quality lotion.