Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Body Lotion Reviews
#7 in Lotions

This naturally nourishing formula contains natural colloidal oatmeal blended with rich emollients to soothe, heal, and protect your baby's delicate, dry skin. Its fast absorbing formula helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, or cracked skin and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. And, this lotion can be used every day to help keep your baby's skin soft, smooth and healthy. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin. Faragrance free, hypoallergenic, non-greasy, and noncomedogenic.

August 21, 2017

I found this one of the most effective creams on my skin!

As I am prone to having dry skin, I thought I could give this sample cream a try. Available in 200ml or 300ml, the secret to this cream is the natural ingredient of active colloidal oatmeal which helps restore the skin's natural barrier function.

The Aveeno I tried was fragrance free, but it is possible to obtain the cream with a natural light lavender scent. On tearing open my sample packet, Ii squeezed out the cream, noticing how silky smooth it was and how I could pick things up after rubbing it in without it leaving a lasting film on my hands.

After using it for a few days, I could feel that the cream had stopped my skin cracking and flaking.

June 28, 2017

Good stuff

I purchased this product after I had my son. H was about 6 months when I notice he was getting this weird pimple like bumps on his face and skin and legs and I took him to his pediatrician who then had told me my baby was suffering from sensitive skin and chemicals on soaps and lotions could be causing this. So then she recommended me to switch off to Aveeno lotion and shampoo and I emediatly noticed the difference. The texture and results on my baby's skin was changing he now had smooth skin the bumps where going away . Although the smell it's kinda weird, if doesn't bother my baby I'm okay with it. It works amazing he's face is no longer dry or bumpy . Love this product, it's a little in the pricey side FOR ME, but it makes my son skin better so I'll give it a pass.

June 19, 2017

Je l'adore

j'ai adopté cette crème pour mon bébé dès le premier essai., j'avais reçu un échantillon. La crème est épaisse, pénètre bien la peau et aide à bien hydrater ma cocotte. Elle n'a fait aucune réaction et je continue à la crémer quotidiennement. Je la recommande à tous les bébés.

June 14, 2017

Love this product

My son has eczema, this product is the only cream that helps of this condition. Luckily this product is not too expensive and easily accessible. We goes through few bottles of this a year.

June 03, 2017

this particular product has been my best friend for years now. i use it for all three of my kids. they all have very dry and sensitive skin. this lotion has worked wonders on them. i love how moisturizing it is and how the moisture actually lasts on my kids' skin compared to johnson's baby lotion that is.

May 14, 2017

My son has had sensitive skin ever since he was a baby. I tired several recommended baby products but my son still suffered. One day I came across Baby Aveeno. I have stuck with it ever since and my son is now 11 years old.

May 10, 2017
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Is always an aveeno user. Thisbone is perfect for my babies' delicate skin. Keeps their skin moisturized and smooth all day all night. Will recommend to others for sure. Thanks aveeno!

May 06, 2017

I absolutely love Aveeno products. There products have been around for years. It was the only skin care brand I would put on my son's skin. He had eczema and I would use many of their product including their soap, bath treatments and creams without worry of them irritating his sensitive skin.

The Aveeno baby lotion is fragrance free and made with natural colloidal oatmeal. It's pediatrician reccomended and since it's hypoallergenic it is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skin. The Aveeno Baby Daily Body Lotion leaves my daughter's skin feeling well hydrated for hours after applying. I love that it doesn't leave her skin feeling greasy or tacky just smooth and soft as a child's skin should be.

May 04, 2017

Le prix est un peux cher mais sa en vaut ton prix.. Je ne pourrais plus me passer de cette creme avec mon bébé il sont tellement bon et la peau tellement douce wow jadore

April 28, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin. Aveeno Baby keeps his skin moisturized and soft. I love that it doesn't leave a greasy film on his skin. Definitely a great product worth the money.