AVEENO Baby Eczema Care Body Wash Reviews

November 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Body wash

My son has very sensitive skin and many body washes make his itchiness worse but this one seems to tame it down at least for a bit. I would recommend to anyone with itchy skin and/or eczema. But it isn't a permanent fix.

2.7/5

November 19, 2019

Not good for my baby skin

This baby wash is never here nor there. My son suffers from eczema. This wash did nothing tclear up the eczema, but it also did not irritate his skin further. Hence the 3 star review. I don’t think I will repurchase this one in the future .

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

I would buy again

My children suffer with severe eczema and this is the only wash that helps relieve their itchy and dry skin. It helps heal their breakout much faster than any other wash.

September 03, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Gentle

One of our favorite washes for our son. He has semi sensitive skin and this doesn't seem to break him out like others. I also like that they have unscented!

August 26, 2019
    Texas, United States

Love this for my littles skin

My 2 month old seems to be allergic to everything skin wash wise lately we've been using this for a few weeks now and so far this is helping so much with it having oatmeal in it thank goodness

August 22, 2019

Only baby I can trust for my kids

This product is the only baby wash that my kids can only use. They have mild eczema and this wash is gentle enough that it does not dry their skin up. Since trying using this wash their eczema has improved a lot. Barely any flare ups.

August 21, 2019

Good for sensitive baby skin

My baby had mild eczema on his skin and I used this product on him regularly and it worked it is good at clearing the baby skin from eczema and I m thankful that I could use this to help my baby sensitive skin

August 13, 2019

very moisture

I've been using this product and this makes my skin smoother. I have eczema so after using this my skin is not as dry as it is. Also it can be less itchy.

August 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Best Baby Shampoo for Sensitive Skin

When I brought my son home from the hospital, I used some baby shampoo that given to me from my baby shower. Turns out my son had eczema and it was triggered by scents and dyes. He broke out in a major rash. After much research, I learned that this Aveeno product was the only one recommended by the Eczema Association. We have been using it ever since. It is smooth and creamy on the skin and provides extra moisture to his sensitive skin. We have had no breakouts since switching to this product. I recommend it to everyone now and purchase it for all moms-to-be!

April 03, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Amazing product

We love this product as it is very gentle and keeps my baby skin soft and protected. I love how there is barely any scent and not irritating to the skin and face. We will definitely purchase this product again!