Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 52 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

May 17, 2017

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care is incredible! My baby has really bad eczema and within the first use i noticed a good difference. I highly reccommend this product to anyone who has a baby that suffers from eczema.

May 17, 2017

Great product with a gentle scent. Doesn't dry out babies sensitive skin. I do wish it had a push pump for easier use when bathing a busy babe. I will buy live clean next time simply due to the pump.

May 15, 2017

I can't say how it works on Eczema, as my son doesn't actually have eczema, however, he has extremely dry skin . This stuff helps...A LOT!! I also use the Aveeno Eczema Skin relief moisturizer and this combination keeps me sane during the dry, winter months.

April 18, 2017

My sons eczema was pretty bad and was only getting worse. Someone suggested this body wash and in desperation to try anything that would work I bought it along with the eczema cream. Both work extremely well and fast. My babies skin looks and feels fantastic. Highly recommend you use it with the cream as well

February 07, 2017

I didn't notice any improvement on my eczema or itch. I found the regular aveeno baby lotion and wash to be more moisturizing then the eczema line. Really a waste for me!

January 08, 2017

Aveeno works great for my baby's skin. It's all I've been using but I do understand that all eczema different. My baby's is very mild so really anything works for her but I just stick to this one. It's the best!!

January 06, 2017

Aveeno is the only products I can use on my infant son, he has erritaions form all soap, and the exsma cream is the only cream the helps remove his discomfort. I find that it works wonders on our whole family's eczema and gets ride of it really fast.

January 01, 2017

Love this! I have used it on my 2 year old son since he was a baby. I find the pricing is fair and the quality is great. My son smells amazing after every bath!

January 01, 2017

Really like these products (somewhat expensive) and their quality especially! I hope to try more products and make them part of my normal routine! Great to be able to try new products and learn if they work for me.

December 01, 2016

I use this body wash on my daughter when her eczema starts to flare up. It has zero scent or any other irritants, and really helps with the eczema patches. I would suggest using this with the Aveeno Baby lotion as well for after the bath

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?