4.1/5
Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash Reviews

2.7/5

June 18, 2017

Didn't work for me

I bought this for my daughter who had excema but found it didn't work on her...i stopped using it when it looked like she was getting worse.
    I did like that it was unscented however.

June 16, 2017

Love it!

My baby recently had an UTI which manifested itself with dry rashy patches in various areas of her body. The doctor informed us this was a way for the infection to leave the body once antibiotics started to to its things. The rashes were so dry that it starters to look a lot like eczema. Although it didn't seem to bother her we decided to give Aveeno a try to see if it would help calm down and clear the little bumps. After about three days her skin started to clear and looked less dry. We are very happy with this product as it was very effective and safe for our baby along with the moisturizer.

June 15, 2017

Expensive but works great

I have always thought aveeno has been over priced but my daughter has very sensitive skin so I thought I would try it! It has done wonders for her skin! Love it !

June 15, 2017

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash

the Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Body Wash is a great body wash for babies and toddlers suffering from eczema ! My toddler has worse eczema breakouts in the winter months and we count on this stuff to soothe his skin and improve the look of his skin. It relieves itchiness very well and does not add to the problem. This body wash does not contain any harsh dyes or perfumes.

June 07, 2017

This is our go to for eczema! For our children and us, it's lightweight and take the itch away instantly. We use this everyday. It's also really good for sunburns.

May 17, 2017

Aveeno Baby Eczema Care is incredible! My baby has really bad eczema and within the first use i noticed a good difference. I highly reccommend this product to anyone who has a baby that suffers from eczema.

May 17, 2017

Great product with a gentle scent. Doesn't dry out babies sensitive skin. I do wish it had a push pump for easier use when bathing a busy babe. I will buy live clean next time simply due to the pump.

May 15, 2017

I can't say how it works on Eczema, as my son doesn't actually have eczema, however, he has extremely dry skin . This stuff helps...A LOT!! I also use the Aveeno Eczema Skin relief moisturizer and this combination keeps me sane during the dry, winter months.

April 18, 2017

My sons eczema was pretty bad and was only getting worse. Someone suggested this body wash and in desperation to try anything that would work I bought it along with the eczema cream. Both work extremely well and fast. My babies skin looks and feels fantastic. Highly recommend you use it with the cream as well

February 07, 2017

I didn't notice any improvement on my eczema or itch. I found the regular aveeno baby lotion and wash to be more moisturizing then the eczema line. Really a waste for me!