Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Moisturizing Cream Reviews
#1 in Skin Care
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 01, 2018

Amazing cream!

My baby boy had the worst excema through the winter months and aveeno eczema cream worked wonders! Not only did it take away his rash but it made his skin so soft. It also works great on my dry hands.

June 06, 2018

Amazing eczema relief!

Our family absolutely loves this product! We have tried so many different lotions, creams and moisturizers to help soothe and eliminate our toddlers eczema, and this is the first product that has worked. We also use it on our 3 month old to keep his skin nice and moisturized. Using it for two kids every other day it has lasted us over a month, which makes it a great value!

June 05, 2018

Great product

This is a great product. It is gentle on my baby's skin (and i've used it myself). There is no scent which is a must for me. It helps clear up any eczema flair ups my son gets.

June 02, 2018

Made for baby but perfect for adult

I recently tried Aveeno Baby Eczema cream and it became my all-time favourite cream. I have dry skin and my boyfriend has very sensitive and dry skin (sometimes has eczema). He only used Aveeno as lotion and had tried other brands' eczema cream but nothing else worked as amazing as this cream. We both agree this cream, although thicker than the average Aveeno lotion/cream, works the best on us. It absorbs really fast but keeps the skin moisturize. Even though it is made for baby, it works perfectly on adult too.

May 31, 2018

Gentle and hydrating

Super effective, yet gentle on my toddlers' skin. She gets moderate to severe eczema that has gotten worse in recent days. This moisturizer is super effective, yet mild and gentle on her baby skin. I usually slather it on a daily basis after baths and then slather a thick layer on after applying steroids to seal the medication in during her flare ups. Works like a charm.

May 26, 2018

Aveeno Eczema Baby

This product is AMAZING!! It’s sooo gentle on my baby’s skin and I use it on my skin because I also have eczema prone skin!! The scent isn’t strong it’s faint but nice!!

May 17, 2018

Amazing moisturizer even if you don’t have eczema

Can’t live without it. We tried it with my newborns baby acne and let me tell you it worked wonders. For myself it was amazing as I have very very dry skin during winter months. This moisturizer is super absorbent, fragrance free, and doesn’t leave an oily residue. Our whole family uses it for face and body we absolutely love it.

May 02, 2018

Cleared up my baby's eczema in 2 nights!

My baby has been suffering from eczema for 2 years now and we have tried many different products; quite a few suggested by our doctor. I tried Aveeno baby eczema cream recently and was amazed by the results. In just 1 night, My baby's rash was healed by at least 50% and after day 2 the rash was gone! It is amazing! I like that it is easy to apply and doesn't feel greasy or sticky and doesn't smell like chemicals like some other options we've used. Definitely highly recommended.

May 02, 2018

Still using daily on my 3 year old

I tried several products on my daughter as an infant with eczema, including some much more pricy options, but nothing worked. Then I tried this. It worked wonders. Some lotions would actually burn or cause an instant rash, but this never has. I still use this daily on problem areas when needed

May 01, 2018

All time favorite

it is the favorite moisturizer for my daughter's dry skin. I have tried other brands but I keep coming back to use this when others do not work. I absolutely love this product.