AVEENO® BABY® Eczema Care Nighttime Balm Reviews
#13 in Lotions

August 29, 2021

IN LOVE!

My son and I both suffer from eczema, mine is all the time his is in the winter. I bought this, recommended by his pediatrician, and it has been a life saver for both of us and I have had a hard time in my 30 years finding something satisfying for my skin.

May 11, 2021

Great product worth trying!

I really like this eczema cream. At first I was skeptical because it wasn't showing good results, but as we kept at it, and moisturized my baby's skin with the Aveeno right after bath time we started noticing the difference. I found that it worked best once we used it right after the bath and his skin was still wet. I definitely recommend you try it if your baby has eczema like my son did :)

April 26, 2021

Works great for my baby’s skin

My son has sensitive and very dry skin and we tried a few products and this seemed to work the best. It’s not 100% effective but it helps quite a lot to help with dryness.

April 19, 2021

Best brand

I prefer the lotion over the balm as I find this is quite thick. It's not greasy, but the texture just weirds me out! It REALLY does the job it needs to for the price you pay :) You just need to get past the thickness

February 19, 2021

Perfect for my son

My 5-year-old son has Eczema, so every night after his shower I apply a thick layer of Aveeno Baby Eczema Care Nighttbalm. The texture is very thick and it isn't easy to apply, but it isn't greasy, which is great. It's the best cream I used on his skin so far. It helps to prevent eczema wounds. I recommend it.

December 17, 2020

I LOVE this!

This is the best cream for eczema! My baby had some dry itchy spots due to eczema and I would put some of this on it and it would not itch anymore. It keeps their skin very soft and moisturized. I love even using it for myself!

November 19, 2020

Aveeno baby amazing

This product is so amazing. My so. Had exzyma and I used this exact aveeno cream on him and just like that it was gone. I tried about 5 other products before this and nothing else worked. It made his skin feeling so soft and it healed very fast. Just because it made him so happy I put my hands down to this product. This is something I would buy over and over again. I seriously never seen a cream work so well on a child have exzyma I am truly amazed and thank Aveeno for making such an amazing product. Keep it up guys. You brand is amazing

October 26, 2020

Aveeno Night balm

One of the best night balm out there. Its gentle and keep baby skin moisturized. Our baby didn't have any rashes eversince we started using it after every wash. The big tub will last long and it's worth it. 😊

August 31, 2020

Very Moisturizing!

I use this on my baby who has eczema. I find it to be especially effective during the winter months when his skin gets very dry and he would get flare ups. It's super moisturizing and worth the price!

August 22, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Great product

Just got this product and I’m already loving it. I love that it doesn’t have a strong odor it’s also steroid free, paraben free, phthalate free and hypoallergenic. This product is also safe to use on baby everyday. It’s definitely a must buy if your baby has eczema.