AVEENO® BABY® Eczema Care Nighttime Balm Reviews
#15 in Lotions

November 19, 2019

For my baby it doesn't treat the eczema, but ...

For my baby it doesn't treat the eczema, but when her eczema isn't flared up, putting this cream on her face makes it much smoother!
    Plus this stuff is not bad for my baby’s skin but a little pricey

November 03, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Only thing to help my son’s eczema

This was recommended by our pediatrician and it is the only thing that helped my son’s eczema. A great alternative to a medical grade solution. Will definitely buy again.

1.7/5

October 29, 2019

High Hopes

I had high hopes for this product after reading so many reviews for my eczema its a thicker balm a but greasy. Only thing is it burns my skin when I put it on. No results even though ive tried it for a few days with the burning sensation.

September 06, 2019
    Florida, United States

Baby's very sensitive skin

My grandson was born with eczema on his cute lil face. This was my daughter's first child and she didn't know what to do so I told her to try anything Aveeno. She found this cream and it worked amazingly. His skin was so sensitive that everything else that we tried made him break out more but not Aveeno. It kept his face moisturized and clear. He's finally grown out of it.

September 04, 2019
    District of Columbia, United States

Like a miracle

My son had really bad eczema from when he was a newborn. We didn't want him to get all the steroids that he was needing. CeraVe on its own was not doing the trick. He seemed to be allergic to aquaphor too! I heard about this from my cousin whose daughter also responded well to this. We started using this over a layer of CeraVe with every diaper change and it was God's miracle. His eczema slowly reduced until we could use his skin care regimen only twice a day and now only once a day. Eczema reduced by 50% in a few weeks and completely disappeared in 4 months. I would recommend this to anyone!!

August 23, 2019
    Ohio, United States

Works Wonders!

I was very impressed with the Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm! It works wonders on babys gentle skin and it great to use before bed and let its magic work all night. I think the soothing oatmeal helps play a big part. I will definitely continue to use this on my little guy.

August 20, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Can't live without this stuff!

My son's eczema flairs up randomly especially around the side of his face. This is the only stuff that does an awesome job moisturizing without making his eczema worse or making him look greasy. We love this stuff!

August 06, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great for rough, dry patches

I get extremely dry skin in the winter months and a friend told me about Aveeno Eczema Therapy. It doesn’t have much of a smell but it is quite greasy. That’s the only complaint I have about it. It’s very thick, nourishing and hydrating but it will get on your clothes or your linens. However, it will absolutely get rid of any dry, patchy areas you may have. I use it once a week as an intensive therapy.

May 23, 2019

Great product

Great product. Me and my little one have very sensitive skin and eczema . I find this product is soothing for the itchiness. I have used this product for myself and it works great

May 12, 2019

Amazing product

My son had very bad eczema as an infant and nothing we used seemed to help, until we tried this balm. It's very rich and creamy. It hydrated skin very well which prevented him from itching. Would 100% recommend this to anyone with dry skin or eczema