AVEENO Baby Lightly Scented Natural Oat Formula Wash & Shampoo Reviews
#23 in Skin Care

December 16, 2017

I always have this product on hand.

This product I always use on myself and on my kids when we go camping and get bit from mosquitoes and when they get rashes. It helps alleviate itching and works like a charm.

April 11, 2017

I bought this for my daughter, asthe other brands were too drying for her skin, I found that it smells good but doesn't sud as I would've hoped. It doesn't dry out her skin and I continue to use. I

August 24, 2016

This is the only body wash I have used on my baby that didn't give them a skin issue. Tried so many products and was pleased to find this fairly priced option was actually what worked best!

August 17, 2016

Loving natural ingridients from aveeno. Babys skin is so delicate. Great baby shampoo and body wash. I wasnt sure how its gonna be as a shampoo but it does clean well , lathers good. Nice scen5

August 15, 2016

Being a mom, I am concerned with product ingredients and their affect on my little ones skin and hair. I don't want a chemical laden product that strips the natural oils and leaves skin and hair dry. I am also concerned with what is absorbed through her skin. Aveeno is a trusted name in natural ingredients and worked wonders for my little one. The Aveeno Baby Wash & Shampoo left her hair and skin smooth as silk. Highly recommended any of the AVEENO products.