AVEENO Baby Lightly Scented Natural Oat Formula Wash & Shampoo Reviews
#2 in Skin Care

November 11, 2020

Love the smell hate the price

I was gifted this as a baby shower present and I am obsessed with the smell the way it lathers and how it dosnt leave behind a weird residue. Cons it’s so expensive !!!! What the hell?! Lower the price and I think it would do a lot better. Overall 6/10

November 07, 2020

Great product

Used this for two of my child, great product. Working great, never failed on me. Both of them have great skin, and it does not have any scent, which I think is good for babies.

October 23, 2020

Love

I have used this product on both of my kids. They both have very dry skin and this definitely helps! I love that it’s all in one to wash hair as well as body.

October 08, 2020

Love this!

My baby loves the bath and smells so good after when we use this! It doesn’t bother his skin at all. It rinses off very well and does not leave any residue. Really like this product!

October 05, 2020

The best and trustworthy product for babies.

I have been using Aveeno product now from last 5-6 years for myself. Its the best product and recently bought Aveno Baby wash/shampoo for my kid. He loved it, it smells great and makes skin super soft. Will always buy Aveno products they are great!

October 01, 2020

DELICATE ON MY BABY'S SKIN

My baby has eczema and our family doctor recommended Aveeno products for her delicate skin. She is using it and I love the softness of her skin. The dryness/roughness had already gone.

July 25, 2020
    Florida, United States

Excelente

Es un Producto Bueno para cualquier tipo de piel para bebé y niños más Grande Me Facina es el mejor le doy 5 estrella 🌟 Y hasta yo Lo uso Para mi uso personal

July 17, 2020

Best best!!

Both my kids have eczema and it’s so hard to trust any brand when it comes to your child’s skin. But Aveeno is one brand that you can trust with your eyes closed! Thank you for making such great products Aveeno!! 5 ⭐️

July 08, 2020

gentle moisturizer

I find in general most baby wash and shampoos on the market to be more or less the same quality-wise and not much differentiate between them all. While I did appreciate that this body wash shampoo is very lightly fragranced, hypoallergenic, paraben free and a really gentle body wash shampoo that's perfect for eczema prone skin, I don't think that it was any different than my daughter's current go to.

July 04, 2020

Perfect for soothing bath times!

This product is amazing for combatting the occasional dryness that sometimes occurs on my baby. Sometimes sensitive skin can occur and I believe in using the most natural products for my child, so I love how this product is hypoallergenic and has a soothing natural Oat Extract. The shampoo leaves the hair soft and with a very healthy appearance. Definitely recommend this for use on a daily basis!