Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 345 in Diaper Creams

INDICATIONS: Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream is formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of diaper rash. Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this formula's unique combination of soothing oat essence.

June 14, 2017

A must have product

The Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream was a lifesaver when my son was a baby! He did not have diaper rashes often but when he caught a virus, stomach flu etc he would get some very painful bum rashes. One use of this product and you see a difference IMMEDIATELY I cannot stress this enough. I have recommended this product to other moms when they said their little ones were suffering from a bum rash and they said the exact same thing, one use and the rash was pretty much gone or almost. I tried many products that were highly rated and nothing compared to the results delivered by this Diaper rash cream. It is worth every penny and I have bought and used many bottles of this product.

June 06, 2017

My daughter struggles with diaper rash even are 18 months. I find this cream works great during flare ups. Maybe it's the oat essence in it but I swear by it.

May 31, 2017

Great protector of skin !

Aveeno baby soothing relief diaper rash cream is a miracle worker . It works its magic and forms a barrier on the skin to help prevent or heal any Rashes , sores ,etc . It has zinc in it and that's the key ingredient to healing the skin . It's thick , creamy and easily spreads onto the affected areas . It's perfect for diaper rashes and will likely clear up in a day or two . I myself have really large breasts and sometimes I will get a really sore rash I guess it is , underneath my breasts. So all I do is squeeze a small amount out of the tube and then apply underneath my breasts to form that barrier and it will clear up my rash completely in under two days . I will use it for preventive measures too and I won't get the rash when I'm using it . I forget sometimes though . I highly recommend this product for use on babies and yourself if you large breasts like myself . Now that summer is almost here I will Be using this daily . The sweat under the boobs is what always causes the sore rash.

May 24, 2017

Selon moi, LA MEILLEURE creme pour les fesses de bébé. Une pâte épaisse qui addere bien aux petite fesses. La seule qui fonctionnait bien pour mon bébé

May 17, 2017

Another good thick product that actually sticks to raw open and oozing diaper rash. This products works well and I will most definitely use it again.

May 11, 2017

Best diaper cream! My kids have sensitive skin, however; we never had any issues. This cream was so quick at helping relieve some pretty awful diaper rashes!

April 29, 2017

Great and trusted name ..not to expensive on the wallet when on speciale plus coupons..soft on babys skin great on moms and dads also.non oily.non stick.

April 05, 2017

Love this diaper cream.
    Admittedly my favorite part is that it comes in a tube so you don't get any under your nails.
    Scent free is actually scent free. It coats with a nice thick coat and helps soothe the skin.
    The tube is slim enough to fit easily into my overpacked diaper bag.

March 31, 2017

Format tube très pratique pour éviter de contaminer le contenant, un peu plus cher que les autres marques, mais texture agréable et non collante qui facilite l'application.

March 25, 2017

I HIGHLY recommend Aveeno Baby Soothing Relief Diaper Rash Cream. It is simply the best at treating and preventing diaper rash on my baby boy. Smooth and easy to apply and provides instant relief. The tube is great, especially for wiggly babies!

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists