Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews
#135 in Shampoo

This tear-free wash and shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying baby's delicate skin. This gentle formula can be used on skin and hair daily and rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic

March 29, 2019

Our go to baby soap

My son is 9 months old and this has been our go to since day 1. It has a very light scent and doesnt dry out his skin like some of the other brands have when I've tried to use up samples. I will continue to use this for a long time to come.

March 25, 2019

Best product for my daughter

We're using aveeno for my daughter for almost 6yrs now and never disappoint us.Very gentle to her skin .She had eczema and it's not bothering her at all and smells good too.highly recommended to all babies who has sensitive skin.

March 20, 2019

Only one we use

My sons skin was drying out from using Johnson's Baby wash and I knew I need to find something new. I tried the Aveeno, even though it was more expensive and I was not disappointed. His skin is softer than ever and spending a bit more is worth it.

March 19, 2019

I would purchase this product again

I have used Aveeno baby shampoo since my children were newborns. My daughter had eczema and it was suggested by her doctor to use Aveeno because of its gentleness to sensitive skin. This has worked for my daughter.

February 18, 2019

Love this product

I love this baby shampoo.
    Aveeno was the first baby shampoo brand I used with my daughter. I tried samples of other products in her first few months but nothing else made her hair and skin as smooth and hydrated.
    My daughter and I both have sensitive skin so it is important to me to find something that does not irritate her skin or my hands and we have never had a problem with Aveeno (shampoo or body lotion). It also has a very pleasant natural scent.
    I definitely recommend Aveeno baby shampoo!

January 18, 2019

I love this product

My son has sensitive skin but this baby wash is great and doesn't dry out his skin. The baby wash and shampoo makes for quick clean up during bath time as you can wash your little one from top to bottom

January 15, 2019

Economical and works great

I tried two other baby shampoos before trying Aveeno. The first was an organic shampoo that worked great but cost $20 for a small bottle. The second was a popular and reasonable priced brand but caused my baby to have a rash on her scalp. With Aveeno I was a bit apprehensive about trying it as I always buy unscented products for my baby and it was lightly scented but this hadn’t been a concern at all. Aveeno was gentle, cleaned well and economical. I’m not sure why I didn’t start with using Aveeno in the first place for my baby as I use their products myself. I am sticking with Aveeno.

September 20, 2018
    North Carolina, United States

Love it

Some of the best shampoo I have ever used on my little one. She was sensitive to most other products but so far the Aveeno has been the best out there for her. Will continue using it until she can use a big kids shampoo.

September 06, 2018

First baby bath with Aveeno

The first time I gave my twin boys a bath was with Aveeno baby wash and shampoo. I remember how this soap was gentle on their skin, it never irritated or caused redness but left their skin soft and with a nice baby soft scent after their wash. I loved that smell!!

August 20, 2018

Aveeno baby

J'adore ce produit pour mon bébé! Je n'en utiliserai certainement pas un autre, il fonctionne très bien et mon bébé n'a pas aucune réaction négative à comparer d'autres produits.