Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo Reviews
#143 in Shampoo

This tear-free wash and shampoo contains natural oat extract blended into a rich lathering cleanser that cleans without drying baby's delicate skin. This gentle formula can be used on skin and hair daily and rinses clean with a soft, fresh fragrance. It's even gentle enough for newborns and babies with sensitive skin.Additional Product Benefits: tear-free, soap-free, hypoallergenic

January 06, 2020

Nice light scent

I wanted to have the best items I could when I found out we were having my son. I personally have sensitivity to lots of items so I was afraid I would pass that on. This wash has been great it's thick so you don't need to use a lot, it has the slightest hint of scent and he doesn't mind it even if it gets near his eyes.

1.0/5

December 18, 2019

Dont use with eczema

If yor child has eczema Do Not use ANY Aveeno product they all contain perfume and therefore this will worsen your childs eczema rash. This can spread very quickly and be serious. Try a product that doesnt contain ingredient Parfum or Perfume instead

December 18, 2019

Aveeno baby wash and shampoo

I love all Aveeno baby products. They are so gentle on skin and hair. Aveeno wash and shampoo never gets into my toddler's eyes. She loves taking her baths, thanks to Aveeno. One bottle lasts very long and leaves her skin soft and moisturized.

September 03, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Good budget option baby shampoo

Occasionally I am not able to find my usual California Baby Sensitive formula baby shampoo. In those cases, this is not a bad backup. It is readily available and priced very well. The ingredients aren't quite as clean as the California Baby line, but they are far better than nearly all the common baby shampoos out there, and it is indeed gentle enough for babies. My little ones can use this without getting all dried out. So while this is not my first choice, I'm glad it is there for another, more easily attainable and more cost effective option for gentle baby baths.

August 12, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Perfect for delicate skin

I originally purchased this when I went on holiday with my little one earlier this year as it is a 2in1. I’ve got to say I was really impressed with it. The fragrance is very lovely and it has been soft on her delicate skin. I’ll definitely continue to use and buy this in the future.

July 14, 2019
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

The best baby wash and shampoo in one!

After trying various baby products and my son coming out in rashes I was told about aveenos baby range, as soon as I started using this producy my sons rash was clearing up!

June 05, 2019

Holy Grail of Baby Products!

I have tried Johnson’s, Dove baby, and Live Clean Baby and all of the above has caused my son to break out or have cradle cap. The only shampoo I can use for my child is Aveeno baby. I buy it for every expecting mom and I recommend it to them as well!

March 29, 2019

Our go to baby soap

My son is 9 months old and this has been our go to since day 1. It has a very light scent and doesnt dry out his skin like some of the other brands have when I've tried to use up samples. I will continue to use this for a long time to come.

March 25, 2019

Best product for my daughter

We're using aveeno for my daughter for almost 6yrs now and never disappoint us.Very gentle to her skin .She had eczema and it's not bothering her at all and smells good too.highly recommended to all babies who has sensitive skin.

March 20, 2019

Only one we use

My sons skin was drying out from using Johnson's Baby wash and I knew I need to find something new. I tried the Aveeno, even though it was more expensive and I was not disappointed. His skin is softer than ever and spending a bit more is worth it.