4.1/5
Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream Reviews
#87 in BB Creams

December 11, 2017

Use it every day

I really like this stuff. I use it everyday. Doesn’t cause my skin to break out. Which is awesome because my skin is super sensitive and prone to break out. Really nice for a light weight moisturizer. Plus it’s got spf!

May 13, 2017

Such a great product. I am low maintenance, so this sort of thing is fantastic for me. Easy to apply and not thick like some cover-up/concealer, yet it does the job. I don't feel fake when I wear it, but I do feel confident about my look.

0.7/5

May 03, 2017

I purchased this product without looking at reviews for it. It had burned the skin on my face and gave me a rash on my hands. I figured I was just sensitive to the product so I passed it along to my sister who had the same results, and trashed it.

April 21, 2017

This product is great for those mornings or days when you don't want to use full coverage foundation. I find that it doesn't cause acne and I love that it has an SPF. The only con is the smell. It has a floral smell which then mixes with the SPF smell.

I enjoy the glow that this products gives, so I look past the smell. It does fade after about an hour, and it lasts beautifully. I do find I need to touch up mid day, if I want a mattified look. It's a pretty good price for what it is.

February 05, 2017

Avant de connaître la bb crème, j'utilise un fond de teint. Ma peau devenait sèche et tiraillait.
    Mais plus maintenant, j'adore la bb crème et plus jamais je n'utilise de fond de teint. La texture est fluide et ma peau est plus douce et plus jamais marbré à cause du fond de teint. +++

January 06, 2017

This has been my go to BB cream for a while now. I love that is has spf 30 and doesn't smell strongly of sunscreen like so many other products. It evens out my skin tone and gives a nice glow without too much coverage or looking too makeup-like.

August 17, 2016

I'm using the medium-light colouring cream. It is so smooth and can be easily blended into my skin. I use an Aveeno soy-complex moisturizer underneath and it's a fabulous combination. Smooth, no bumps or rashes after use, in fact my skin is getting more even-toned. It gives me light coverage so if I don't wear foundation/concealer, I don't have to wash anything off!

February 26, 2016

Using the fair to light colour it blends into my skin flawlessly. I found that this product provides me with an even coverage to use as a base for makeup or just a light tint to a makeup free face. Great price for a great product!

February 08, 2016

Amazing Product! I love this! Makes me feel like I am having a spa treatment. Gentle on the skin. Super soft cleansing pad. Excellent Product!

January 13, 2016

Amazingly smooth coverage! I got this in the fair to light formula as part of a swag bag and loved it so much I bought one the medium for my daughter. However, her shade falls between the two so she has to blend them together when she uses it.