4.1/5
Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream Reviews
#77 in BB Creams

March 25, 2019

The best you'll find

This is a yes for me! The hydration and cover that this offers is AMAZING. Plus it leaves a beautiful glow on the skin, what more can I ask for? The price is very affordable too so it's really not a waste of your money and If you have dry skin it even hydrates it

October 17, 2018

I would buy this again

Although this item is a bit greasy for oily skin and doesn't provide as much coverage as other BB creams, it is quite good in that it provides the right amount of moisture to last the day. I do use a loose powder over top of the BB cream so that I don't look as shiny from the beginning. I would buy it again if it were on sale only. I don't notice much clearer skin, however this may be due to hormonal acne instead of regular blemishes.

August 28, 2018

Beauty on the go

I love this BB cream by aveeno because it does the trick when I am on the go. As a busy mom of twins, I don't have a lot of time to do my makeup but this cream applies really nice leaving my skin looking smooth and it covers up my imperfections without making me feel like I have a lot of makeup on. Plus it is affordable!!

July 09, 2018

Easy Fix for Radiant Skin!

Aveeno BB Creme is a FAST moisturizer and covers my blemish scars. I had acne as a teen and have many leftover scars. This crème lightens my skin, covers the marks, as well as covers new red spots. My skin is clearer when wearing it and it doesn't have that heavy feeling that foundation has. It also comes off quickly with a wash! Best of all? There is sunscreen protection as well!

March 28, 2018

Great coverage without the heavy makeup look!

Sometimes I just want a light face coating without the heavy makeup look that this is fantastic! Perfect colour for my light complexion too. It makes my skin very soft and its easy to remove because its a light cream. Love it!

March 16, 2018

I would recommend this product

I love BB creams and as a busy mom they are my go to in the am. This one is my new fav. It feels light and offers just enough coverage. I have tried other drug store brands and they all either felt heavy or went on streaky and this one did neither. I would buy again for sure.

1.8/5

February 09, 2018

didn't work for my skintone

This more like a lightweight tinted moisturizer rather than an actual BB cream which bridges makeup and skincare benefits.It applies smoothly and feels greasy on my moderately dry, sensitive skin. It has a light-medium coverage that is buildable that is good for everyday wear. However, it only comes in 2 shades, light to fair and medium.
    I had this in the light to fair, it was too dark on my Nw 20 skin tone, light with pink undertones. for this reason, with pale and light complexions that are cool toned as I think it more suited for those who have medium skin tones

December 11, 2017

Use it every day

I really like this stuff. I use it everyday. Doesn’t cause my skin to break out. Which is awesome because my skin is super sensitive and prone to break out. Really nice for a light weight moisturizer. Plus it’s got spf!

May 13, 2017

Such a great product. I am low maintenance, so this sort of thing is fantastic for me. Easy to apply and not thick like some cover-up/concealer, yet it does the job. I don't feel fake when I wear it, but I do feel confident about my look.

0.7/5

May 03, 2017

I purchased this product without looking at reviews for it. It had burned the skin on my face and gave me a rash on my hands. I figured I was just sensitive to the product so I passed it along to my sister who had the same results, and trashed it.