3.9/5
Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

The best BB Cream

I am super thrilled to try this new BB Cream out!! It matches my skin so well. I am so in love with how this feels on my face and makes me look!! It lasted all day (with the help of a setting powder) in the sun and humidity. It didnt budge. I love how light weight it feels when wearing it. This is simply an amazing BB Cream. Thanks to Chickadvisor for including it our Cinq a Sept bag!!

Perfect match

This cream goes on very smoothly, and looks light. The colour blends in extremely well, so you can't tell that you're wearing makeup, giving the skin a more natural look. It lasts well throughout the day, and is a great base for any light powder foundation. I'll probably be replacing my previous brand with this one.

Made me switch

I am very surprised at this bb cream. First of all you just need to use a little, and it gives you full coverage.not heavy at all in my face honestly felt like I wasn’t wearing anything. Easy to remove at the end of the night. And it left my face smooth. I can not say enough good things about this product. Perfect for the hot summer nights when you can’t afford runny makeup.

3.2/5

August 18, 2019

Medium/Dark is just Medium

Generally, I like Garnier products, but I was really disappointed by the limited shade range of this BB Cream. It was about 4 shades too light. I do like the texture and how it feels on the skin. And it did leave my skin feeling matte. I think this would be a good BB cream for someone who does have a medium skin tone who would like to deepen their skin tone.

August 18, 2019

Good coverage

GARNIER BB CREAM 5-IN-1 MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR provides good light coverage and worked well with my skin. My skin didn't look oily or grease after a few hours, but I haven't tried on a full work day for example. I liked it has no strong fragrance, it is almost fragrance free. Also the colour matched very well with my skin tone and I would buy it again.

August 16, 2019

Makes skin look great!

I was apprehensive to try this as I rarely wear foundations and don't like when my makeup looks fake. However, I was greatly surprised by the quality of this product. It blended in really easily to my skin and only made it a tint darker than my natural skin colour. I did not feel greasy at all either. It really made my face look flawless and glowed.

August 15, 2019

Best brand

I've always used the Garnier BB cream since it's been out. I don't wear makeup everyday so I love that I can just wash my face and use this cream to moisturize and add colour to my face. I have sensitive skin and this is does not make me break out. For the price of $15-16 this cream does everything and makes your morning routine so much faster, less products to use considering the spf is already in this cream. No bad smell which is also positive.

August 13, 2019

j'aime sa douceur

au supermarche departement beaute ,facile a trouver abordable une valeur sure n'hesiter pas a vous le procurer faite comme moi tester le.C'est l'adopter.Tres satisfaite.

August 09, 2019

Beauty Staple

I have been using this product for years now. It's super cost effective and lasts ages. The formula goes on smooth and makes my skin feel soft. The coverage is excellent... a little sheer but still evens out my skin tone which is what I wanted. I use it every day and it gives me a nice natural look.

June 07, 2019
    Paris, France

Un teint léger, oui c’est possible!

J’en avais marre d’utiliser des fond de teints qui ne laissaient pas respirer ma peau et qui pire l’endommageaient. Alors on m’a parlé de cette bb cream que rien que l’odeur m’a conquise. La matière est douce et n’asphyxie pas la peau mais au contraire l’hydrate tout en faisant le même travail qu’un commun fond de teint!