Garnier BB Cream 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector (Combination to Oily Skin) Reviews
#3 in BB Creams

This new all-in-one skincare perfects oily skin with a mattifying effect. In 1 application you get 5 instant results: anti-shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates, and protects. Available in 2 shades: light/medium and medium/dark.

Sauvez du temps avec un produit multi-bénéfices qui combine à la fois des soins avancés de la peau et une couvrance instantanément parfaite : anti-brillance, minimise l’apparence des pores, unifie, hydrate, illumine.

For more information, please visit Garnier.ca

September 28, 2019

The best everyday makeup!

Easy to apply. This BB cream goes on flawlessly and provides a light amount of coverages. Great for everyday. The best part is the dewy effect it leaves, almost gives your skin a beautiful glow. Such a great price for a product that works, and a product with many benefits.

August 31, 2019

is what is it is

I found this product to much coverage. this is a biased review because i like no coverage i have freckles and like to let them shine but i think i got took dark a skin tone which is my mistake. hence why i went down the middle on the review

August 31, 2019

Mom liked this one

I received this product at the #ChickAdvisorCinq event and gave it to my mom to try. She was very happy with how even it made her skin and she continues to use it.

Decent for the price

I generally use BB cream from Japan - but I almost always have one of these Garnier tubes on hand when I'm running low on my usual creams. The price is good (they're easy to find on sale). I don't find the coverage is amazing but it absolutely evens out my skin. I'll usually mix it in with a little bit of moisturizer or concealer if needed.

Great BB cream

I tried this in the shade medium/dark and was pleasantly surprised. It blended very nicely and gave me light coverage. My skin looked more matte and it didn't feel greasy. When I did sweat throughout the day, it wasn't running down my face, and the cream didn't show up on the back of my hands. The only thing I didn't like was that it didn't shrink my pores, but actually accentuated them. So I would recommend using it with a primer that minimizes your pores.

August 30, 2019

Not the best bb cream or the worst.

This bb cream is suppose to be 'a 5 in 1 miracle skin perfector'. I would not say its a miracle but found it did : even my skin tone, mattify, and brighten my skin. I did not really notice it hydrating my skin or really minimize my pores. So 3 out of 5 is not too bad. Not sure I would purchase.

Updated On: August 30, 2019

#gotitfree #cinqasept

love it!

i have to admit that i’m not a fan of this brand! but this product it’s actually very good! it blends with my skin very well, and covers the imperfections very well! and it doesn’t feel very thick.
    i will definitely recommend it!

Great BB Cream.

What I liked about this product is that provides enough coverage to even your skin with that natural look to it. I have oily/ combination skin and without being oily the product gave me just enough glow that I like it. It is a bit transferable, but I think it is normal for most kind of BB cream.

August 30, 2019

It was just ok this want

This wasn't quite the right shade for my skin tone. Also, I'd call it a tinted moisturizer rather than a bb cream. I did like that it was oil free because I have an oily t-zone and a lot of products leave my skin feeling greasy. The coverage is ok. I'd use it when I don't feel like putting in too much effort into getting ready.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Cinq a Sept event**

1.3/5

Doesn’t work for me

I received this product in light/medium which I thought might be far too dark for me but it was okay. What wasn’t okay was the way it accentuated the drier areas of my skin and the way the colour settled into my pores. It’s always tricky to find a product that works for my oily to dry combination skin. This ended up terribly patchy on my face. I received this product for review in a gift bag at a paid ChickAdvisor event.