Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin Reviews
#1 in BB Creams

Save time with just one multi-benefit product that offers advanced skincare and immediate skin perfecting coverage. This hybrid formula renews radiance, brightens complexion, evens skin tone, hydrates and protects with SPF 15 UVA and UVB sunscreen. Get results you can see and feel instantly.

June 02, 2019

on the fence

I wonder if because I tend to have dry skin, as opposed to combination to oily skin; I found this BB cream left my skin feeling quite oily after I applied it. I purchased it in medium to dark complexion as I have an olive skin tone. It was too dark and left my skin looking slightly orange. This Garnier BB cream did keep my skin moisturized for 16+ hours. One critique I have is that I did not enjoy how easily it transfers onto your clothing, or seatbelt.

May 03, 2019

Must have!

I love this product! It’s now a daily go to in the morning to give my face a refreshed look! With 3 little kids and waking up multiple times a night, I need this in the morning. I think this is a must have for any mom!

2.0/5

April 22, 2019
    Megimurska Zupanija, Croatia

I don't recommend.

I have oily acne prone skin and I wanted a mild coverage BB cream. This product dissapointed me bcs I bought the lightest shade and it still was too dark, it looked messy and greasy. It left me with patches and it didn't cover anything. It might suit better for people with less oily skin.

February 26, 2019

Use it Often

This is one of my go-to products. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis, and usually wear foundation for going out or special events. I like this cream because it is a good go between- if I need a little bit more than no-makeup, but don't want to put a lot on, this can help even out some of the red areas I may have without loading myself down in product. I find if I wet my fingers a bit it helps the product spread a bit thinner for a nice application. I don't usually apply with a makeup sponge. It does last the day and absorbs into my skin throughout, when initially applied you can see a bit more that you're wearing makeup, but as it absorbs I find it looks pretty natural during the day. Overall I will definitely use the product again!

0.5/5

February 26, 2019

Overall terrible product

All around, not at all impressed with this product. The scent is so strong that even having it on my cheeks causes my eyes to constantly water. The product does not moisturize at all because it sits on the surface of the skin. When attempting to blend the product into the skin with a brush, blender, or hands, the product just ends up coming right off the skin and all over yourself. I have never been a fan of Garnier skin care & makeup, and this product just solidified for me that I will never be spending money on their lines ever again. Thank goodness I got this product on sale, but even the thought of spending any sort of money on it at all is frustrating!

February 06, 2019

I have freckles and it still evens my skin!

I love this product! When I have a tan and I don’t need foundation this is my go to product to make me look flawless and put together will very little effort. It has just the right colour to blend into my skin and make it hydrated and even!

December 01, 2018

Leaves skin looking flawless.

Thankfully Im blessed with really good skin so I dont need a full coverage. I have this in light and its perfect. It makes my skin look smooth, flawless and even toned. Its not cakey at all and although it feels thicker than I thought it still blended easily. The only issue I have is that it makes my normal/combination skin look oily. I needed to apply a powder to cut down the shine. This does contain vitamin c and seems to leave me with a healthy glow. I didnt even wear blush but still looked healthy and vibrant.

September 19, 2018

Must have !!!!

If you haven’t tried this yet, you should !
    It’s not too dewy and not too matte
    It’s a mixture of the two
    The only con would be the color range
    I wish they had a better selection for different skin tones... other then that it’s a great foundation formula.

August 21, 2018
    Bouches-du-Rhône, France

Je l'utilise tous les jours !

J'adore cette BB crème, elle est légère sur la peau mais donne pour autant bonne mine ! L'odeur est agréable, je m'en mets tous les matins et j'en suis ravie ! De plus, le prix n'est pas très cher !

June 29, 2018

Hello smooth skin!!

This product is awesome! It is Light weight with a smooth finish and provides pretty good coverage compared to most other Bb creams.. my only complaint is the lightest shade available is light/medium.. wish there was light or fair/light