Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

April 10, 2018

Fond de teint léger

Je l'utilise encore en mixant avec mon correcteur d'imperfections, ça allège la texture et éclaircit la couleur. Très agréable à porter, malgré une couvrance assez faible.

April 06, 2018

Ma première BB crème

C’etait ma première BB crème que je me servais quand je me maquillais dans le passé.

Elle a une couvrante légère comme si on mettrait une crème hydratante teinte.

C’est plus pour les ados qui commence à se maquiller ou si vous désirer pas avoir de quoi de lourd à porter.

On ne le sens pas sur le visage et reste toute la journée.

C’est cool pareille, pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup et ce produit est toujours disponible sur le marché.

Il ont peut être changer un peu la formule et l’apparence de l’emballage

March 18, 2018

Perfect for a no-makeup look!

I’ve repurchased this over and over again because I love how it makes my skin look glowy but natural. It blends really well even with just using fingers, evens out my complexion and makes me look fresh and not overly made up. It hasn’t caused break outs either on my combo skin.

March 17, 2018

THE BEST

I bought this product a while back and I am in love! I don’t wear much makeup but I wanted to hide some scars and hyper pigmentation and this did the trick! I will definitely continue to purchase this produce. I used my finger tips to blend this product out and it looked so good.

March 13, 2018

I want to love this so badly but it's meh

I recently switched from a high end BB cream to this product. In terms of value, this product is great. However, do keep in mind that you need a substantial amount of this product compare to more expensive brands to get the sheerest of coverage.

I also have oily skin, and have noticed that it by the end of the day my forehead is glistening with oil (which does not usually happen when I go sans makeup). Be careful if you have oily skin.

It doesn't seem to cause me to breakout too badly which is a plus. However, unlike the Fitme concealers and foundation, there are not many shades available. I find their lightest colour still too dark for my very fair complexion.

January 29, 2018

Great bb cream

Was my first time trying a bb cream and not the last, I like how easy it blended and how soft and gentle it is for my skin which can be sensitive. I love to use it when I'm going for a natural look since my foundations are full coverage. Love that its a great price too.

January 13, 2018

I use it daily but......

I think I only use it because I have it.....I find it doesn’t have much coverage which I think is the point of it....been using for a while but not sure I’ll use again as I need a heavier coverage....any recommendations are appreciated :)

January 12, 2018

8 in 1

I love how its 8 in 1! It is well pigmented and covers up good. Not heavy. Smooth for easy blending . makes makeup stay on nicely. It also moisturizes

December 10, 2017

Light weight, great coverage

Bought this for the first time and I am in love! I don’t wear much face makeup but I want to make my complexion smoother and this did the trick! I will definitely continue to purchase.

November 05, 2017

my go to foundation

I got this for the first time 2 years back and loved the texture, fineness and result so much that chose this as my go-to light coverage foundation. Besides, as it has a spf factor so no sun block is needed even and just applying this over a primer makes you good to go. I bought this again after finishing the first, and trust me if you are not much into makeup and just want your skin to look flawless and naturally beautiful at the same time, then this is the most pocket friendly drugstore item you will find.