Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 227 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

July 20, 2017

Perfect for pale skin

As someone with pale skin I love the BB cream. It helps to protect my face from the sun while also giving me a breathable cover of foundation. While I do like some other brand better just for coverage this is by far my favourite light cream.

June 22, 2017

Indipensable

Je ne pourrais pas m en passer. J adore utiliser la BB cream afin d avoir un joli effet "bonne mine".
    Je l utilise surtout au printemps. Ce produit est un vrai rayon de soleil

June 21, 2017

I keep buying it and probably won't stop anytime soon!

As a pale redhead, it is difficult to find even a BB cream that doesn't look orange on my skin. I always buy the 100 Light Sheer Tint kind, and use a pea-sized amount. i find this works perfectly to cover the bit of pimples I have, but it doesn't eliminate my freckles like foundation. I definitely recommend this product to fellow fair-skinned people.

May 30, 2017

I love the light coverage of this BB cream. It blends well and looks natural. Great in the summer time when I dont want to wear foundation. or just for every day use. I even prefer it to foundation sometimes! I also appreciate any product that contains SPF. My online complaint is that the bottle is too small.

May 17, 2017

I really wanted to love this BB cream, and it goes on well, but I'm quite pale and it's lightest shade is much too orange for me. It also doesn't go very far, I have to squeeze out quite a bit to cover my whole face, moisturizing beforehand helps with that a little. Other than that I liked the natural texture and light coverage.

May 16, 2017

Great BB cream, not to heavy, works great as a base for thicker coverage. Found this matched my skin tone perfectly and wasnt super thick or anything of the sort.

April 29, 2017

I'm pregnant and started using this BB cream! Got a lot of good reviews from colleagues. Will be definitely using this product from now on! LOVE IT!LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

April 21, 2017

Goes on great,light weight, long wear and blends to my skin tone perfectly. Great for fair skin types, good for all over coverage. I recommend this for a,nice summer look.

April 20, 2017

Perfect for everyday makeup looks. Applies very easily and gives a light coverage. Very affordable and easy to find in locate stores as well. I would for sure buy this product again.

0.8/5

April 19, 2017

This was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent. This did not work at all for me. It made my skin look oily but that was pretty much all it did. Do not suggest this product.

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce