Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

November 05, 2017

my go to foundation

I got this for the first time 2 years back and loved the texture, fineness and result so much that chose this as my go-to light coverage foundation. Besides, as it has a spf factor so no sun block is needed even and just applying this over a primer makes you good to go. I bought this again after finishing the first, and trust me if you are not much into makeup and just want your skin to look flawless and naturally beautiful at the same time, then this is the most pocket friendly drugstore item you will find.

October 26, 2017

Light coverage

I've been using this product for the last couple months. I like the natural look of this bb cream. The coverage is light and easy to apply. Sets quickly

September 26, 2017

Fresh youthful glow!

I really enjoyed using this BB Cream. Each time I used it, I had a great makeup day. It gives a nice tint, somewhat dewy but not a greasy look. I find it blends well, no weird patches, I used my fingertips to blend this product in and I love the look it gives. However I would say this product is better suited to someone who has either dry or combination like skin, and wants a light to medium coverage, a formula that is light-weight.

September 15, 2017

Highschool Days

I used to use this everyday during highschool as my everyday go to makeup to cover up redness... With it being a bb cream you don't get much coverage with it because of it's a lotion and spf.

1.3/5

September 14, 2017

No coverage

I understand it's a bb cream, but I would expect some sort of coverage! If you have any sort of spots on your face, don't even worry about trying this product. It leaves your skin really sticky and dewy, and when I put a powder on top, it just looks horrible. You're better off with just applying sunscreen under your foundation or using a primer infused with spf.

August 11, 2017

Love this product!

I bought this product after reading online reviews and it didn't disappoint. It has nice sheer natural looking coverage. Works great and doesn't break the bank.

August 05, 2017

Been buying for years

This is my go-to cover-up. I have been buying this BB cream for years and it works like a charm. The color range is somewhat limited but not bad for a drugstore brand. The coverage is pretty great too considering its only a BB cream and not a foundation.

August 01, 2017

Eh

If someone asks me if I would buy this again. I would say, probably not but if I receive this as a gift or someone give this me for free. I'll take it. When I opened it, some oils spilled on me. I don't know if I should have shake it first. It made my skin breakout in the morning. And by the end of the day what looks nice in the morning that I applied now looks darker.

July 20, 2017

Perfect for pale skin

As someone with pale skin I love the BB cream. It helps to protect my face from the sun while also giving me a breathable cover of foundation. While I do like some other brand better just for coverage this is by far my favourite light cream.

June 22, 2017

Indipensable

Je ne pourrais pas m en passer. J adore utiliser la BB cream afin d avoir un joli effet "bonne mine".
    Je l utilise surtout au printemps. Ce produit est un vrai rayon de soleil