Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

April 23, 2020

Ultra light coverage

If you’re looking for a very light coverage that will leave your face looking glowing and dewy, this is the stuff for you. Good for sensitive skin. Covers slight redness to the face. If you want more coverage you simply need to apply another layer of the BB cream.

April 08, 2020
    Texas, United States

perfect amount of coverage

I finally decided to give bb cream a try and this product did not disappoint! I wanted light coverage that would even out my skintone and cover up redness, and this did exactly that. I love it because it's not too heavy so I don't feel like I'm wearing any makeup at all. It also gives a really nice glowy/dewy finish that makes my skin look fresh. I wish Maybelline still produced the lighter shade, but I'll keep buying the light/medium because I like this product so much.

March 14, 2020

Light and fresh

I really like this BB cream. It feels nice and light on your face and is perfect for the days I dont feel like wearing much makeup. It's double the price of my foundation which sucks but I'll still definitely repurchase.

February 07, 2020

A makeup bag must have

I've been using this BB cream instead of foundation for almost a year now. Coverage is good , easy to apply , does not crease. Price is reasonable and I would definitely recommend it.

January 16, 2020

Lightest shade is too dark

I was super excited to try this but even the lightest shade is super dark. It oxidizes on the skin and has a super weird smell. If I have a spray tan then I'll use it but other than that it just sits in my vanity.

December 19, 2019

Neh

I use this as a daily wear to give a sheer coverage so far so good. I love a smooth texture it gives although it oxides quickly it has some sun protection.

November 29, 2019

It’s alright...

I love how lightweight this is, however the coverage is not great. I have very dry skin so it clings to it and visibly shows I’m wearing makeup. It’s also kind of expensive for such a small bottle.

October 29, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

It is moisturising, but...

I thought I'd love this product, but unfortunately I didn't. It looks innovative, it moisturises ok, but it oxidises and transfers a lot. Plus, as there aren't many shades available, I had to buy the lightest, but it wasn't light enough.

October 17, 2019

Light weight - light coverage

This BB cream is my go to in the summer. I rarely like to put on foundation and just want something that is light with sunscreen protection but I can still get a tan! If you're looking for a product like that, then look no further. My blemish do still show, but I don't mind since summer time is about letting your skin do it's thing and enjoy the vitamin C.

3.2/5

September 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Mehhhh

I have been using this bb cream almost every week day for the past year, and just had to repurchase a new one the other day ago. It’s a provided great light coverage for everyday when paired with a concealer. The formula will stick to any dry patches and is quite sticky on the face if not applied under powder. But other than that it lasts well and gets the job done. If you want a bb cream I would just recommend sheering out a foundation with moisturizer. That way you can customize your coverage.