Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

January 16, 2020

Lightest shade is too dark

I was super excited to try this but even the lightest shade is super dark. It oxidizes on the skin and has a super weird smell. If I have a spray tan then I'll use it but other than that it just sits in my vanity.

December 19, 2019

Neh

I use this as a daily wear to give a sheer coverage so far so good. I love a smooth texture it gives although it oxides quickly it has some sun protection.

November 29, 2019

It’s alright...

I love how lightweight this is, however the coverage is not great. I have very dry skin so it clings to it and visibly shows I’m wearing makeup. It’s also kind of expensive for such a small bottle.

October 29, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

It is moisturising, but...

I thought I'd love this product, but unfortunately I didn't. It looks innovative, it moisturises ok, but it oxidises and transfers a lot. Plus, as there aren't many shades available, I had to buy the lightest, but it wasn't light enough.

October 17, 2019

Light weight - light coverage

This BB cream is my go to in the summer. I rarely like to put on foundation and just want something that is light with sunscreen protection but I can still get a tan! If you're looking for a product like that, then look no further. My blemish do still show, but I don't mind since summer time is about letting your skin do it's thing and enjoy the vitamin C.

3.2/5

September 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Mehhhh

I have been using this bb cream almost every week day for the past year, and just had to repurchase a new one the other day ago. It’s a provided great light coverage for everyday when paired with a concealer. The formula will stick to any dry patches and is quite sticky on the face if not applied under powder. But other than that it lasts well and gets the job done. If you want a bb cream I would just recommend sheering out a foundation with moisturizer. That way you can customize your coverage.

September 20, 2019

Feels light and gives a good glow

I use this when I don't want to wear foundation but I want a little coverage on my face .I like it cause I have dry skin patchy in some areas of my face ,and when I wear this it covers the dry patches plus feel light threw out day it's not the #1 bb cream but if u are on a budget this is where to go.

August 30, 2019

works for me :)

i really have a very sensitive skin. probe to acne breakouts and all that, so i'm very picky when it comes to my bb cream. but still i want to be wise with my choices and save money. this product works awesome. didn't have breakouts for the past year im using it. gives you great glow. really recommend!

August 27, 2019

Amazing quality for the price ! Always my go to BB cream !

this BB cream is the best bang for your buck, it gives you light coverage, looks so natural and beautiful on the skin! very fresh and always get compliments on my skin when I wear this !!

2.0/5

July 19, 2019

Never Again

I purchased this after researching what the best drugstore bb creams are. This one was consistently at the top of every list, however I disagree with that for so many reasons. I am extremely fair skinned, and when I first saw the product it looked very dark for my skintone. It should somewhat adjust to your skin when you put it on but it didn’t at all, it went on very patchy and was a super orange hue. It wasn’t sticky, very smooth formula but the way it applies and the shade is absolutely horrible. Maybe it would work for someone with a skintone closer to that of the shades they provide.
    I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone fair skinned, or with dry skin as it’s orange and ends up patchy on the skin.