Aveeno Coconut Body wash Reviews

Good - 0

October 03, 2017

Parfait gel douche quotidien

Gel nettoyant parfait pour tous les jours. Il rend la peau douce et bien hydratée. Il sent bon la noix de coco, tout le contraire des odeurs de noix de coco « cheapette » qui tombent sur le cœur.

May 03, 2017

I love aveeno and all there products. I am a fan of the coconut smell and when aveeno came out with coconut lotion and body wash, you bet I went out and bought it . I love how it keeps my skin nice and soft even in the cold harsh Canadian winters .

October 08, 2016

If dry skin is a problem for you in the winter, I highly recommend Aveeno's new coconut body wash. It is as gentle as a fragrance free product, but has a wonderful gentle coconut fragrance. It leaves skin feeling really clean, and soft. Just a little on a bath pouf goes a long way. I get itchy skin come the cooler winter, and hate to have to give up on scented products, so this was a great alternative. Lathers really well, and doesn't leave a greasy ring around the bathtub.