AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment

Amazing

I absolutely love this product. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and really helps with cracked skin. My hands get very dry and crack easily because I wash them a lot. They have been smoother and way better than they have in years in the week I have been using this. I am very glad I got to test this product because I have definitely found my new favourite.

AVEENO IS GREAT

I really love this AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief Cica Balm. It works great on my cracked heels and elbow areas. Just after one application I can see huge difference and it has reduced roughness and gives me smooth and silkey feel A must buy product

Long Lasting Relief from Dry Skin

I have a lot of dryness and cracked skin on my heels and near ankles on both my feet.
    I really liked using the Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief on my feet as the results were immediate ... so smooth and all the white cracked dryness disappeared! I didn't like that it was greasy and the product reminded me of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. That would be the only thing I would change. I used the product on my feet and then put socks over them. I find the results last a couple of days!
    There is no smell for this product.

I think the value is great as it's effective at getting smooth moisturized cracked skin relief.
    I would recommend this product to a friend or family member to relieve dry skin.

WOW

I love the Aveeno cracked skin relief CICA Balm. It’s what every person with dry skin needs, it’s amazing! Feels like silk, has no scent. This is the best balm I’ve used. Thanks ChickAdvisor for letting me try this product for free. Definitely worth buying...

It's the Balm!

First of all I want to say my thoughts are my own and I received this product for free to test.
    best ever that it's Fragrance free and Steroid free which is amazing to come by now adays and it's with Shea Butter and Triple Oat Formula.
    I used this on my face and body where I was really dry and could use my hands to apply and OMG I seen an instant difference, I use this every day as my moisturizer after cleansing my face and there is so little dry skin left peaking out after washed I suffer with extreme dryness threw the winter/ spring that this product is now my savior.
    My husband has dryness around his nose and on his cheeks and he is amazed how it has helped him too.
    it locks in moisture for a long time.

so worth trying out!

This stuff is amazing

I received this full sized item to try. It was actually the perfect time because I was suffering from very dry skin on my face and my hands were cracked. I use an Aveeno face cream daily but found it wasnt enough to tackle the dryness I had been having. I used this balm for 2 mornings after washing my face with water and my dry skin was gone. I have gone back to using my lighter daily face lotion. I could not believe how quickly it helped my skin.
    It has a very thick consistency and when you first apply the balm it is feels greasy but it absorbed quickly and left my face feeling very moisturized. I did not find it clogged my pores although I cant say it wouldn't with extended use.
    I also used this balm on my hands each night before going to bed. I had been a pretty die hard user of O’Keeffe’s Working Hands cream but this stuff worked better to help my cracked skin. My hands felt moisturized in the morning and ready to tackle all of the days hand washing. The tub is pretty big and you don't need much to cover you hands or face so I could see it lasting for quite a while. It is definitely a product I will be buying again. Especially over the dry winter months.

Instant moisture

After the first use there was Instant moisture. Even after washing my hands they still felt silky and smooth like there was a protectant barrier without the added parabens. My only issue is I wish I would absorb into the skin more rather than leaving a bit of a greasy feeling.

Absolutely amazing

This product us absolutely amazing! Th4 balm is fragrance free and glides on like a dream. It soaks into the skin instead of sitting on top and it helps extremely well with severe dry skin . This product was one if the best balms I have tried for my skin.

April 08, 2019

Immediate Results - Amazing Product!

Thanks to Chickadvisor and Aveeno Canada I received a full sized tub of this product. Having suffered from dry, cracked skin for many years, I have tried many intense hydration products but this balm absolutely shocked me with it's immediate results. After one use the cracked skin on my legs disappeared completely - I waited 24 hours and the cracks did not reappear. I am completely blown away by this product and would HIGHLY recommend any dry/cracked skin sufferers to give it a try. I will definitely buy this product again and again.

Solution to my dry skin

I suffer from dry skin for most of the year, but it gets worst during winter. I have tried many hand creams, but nothing seems to help or last more than an hour or so.
    I have been trying the balm for a few days now and can already see a difference. I use it twice a day (morning and night) and it keeps my hands moist. Absolutely love this product!