AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

April 10, 2019

This is a product that I will always keep on hand!

Absolutely love this product! It goes on easy and doesn't take a lot of product to have an amazing effect! My hands were very rough and dry and in some places cracked. I noticed an improvement after one application and even more so after a few uses! Absolutely recommend! It is a bit greasy feeling at first but once it sinks in you just feel soft skin!

Amazing for dry skin!!

I am absolutely in love with this balm! I was so excited to receive this to try since I have very dry skin on my hands. At first I was worried that it would be too thick and greasy like other cracked skin products but boy was I wrong! The consistency is a very smooth, balmy cream that spreads over skin so easily. It instantly makes dry hands feel like heaven without being greasy. My dry cuticles love love love this stuff! After a week of daily use my hands are extremely smooth and my cuticles have repaired themselves. It also smells amazing as a bonus, a light oat scent that I adore. Way to go Aveeno!

April 10, 2019

A world of difference on my heels!

I have always had really dry feet, and because of that my heels are always cracking no matter what time of year. Winters are especially hard though, and only a strict routine of DIY pedicures can attempt to keep the dryness in check. That said, I had yet to find a product (outside of a medicated ointment I bought in Germany) that would truly provide a longer lasting relief.

After trying this Aveeno CICA balm, I'm absolutely blown away. I'm used to having to take a large glop of product and rub it into my foot over a period of 5-10 minutes so that's what I did at first. I realized immediately that I didn't need more than a generous fingertip's worth to get almost instant relief. The next morning, my feet were soft like a baby's bottom - NONE of my other products had ever accomplished that before. Smooth yes, but already starting to dry out. After using Aveeno CICA balm, my feet are still hydrated the morning afterward. I've only been using this product for a short time but I am really looking forward to seeing what the long-term effectiveness will be. So far, so very very good!

I received this product for free, but as always my opinions are my own. And I WILL be buying this product again!

Wonderful winter relief

This balm has no fragrance and only a very light smell from the ingredients. The texture is very slick and goes on thin, so a little bit goes a long way. You will need to put on socks or slippers, or make sure that you won’t be walking around anytime soon after applying this to your feet, as it does take a bit to absorb.

I did notice a huge difference in my skin after the second day of using it. It also did not hurt or burn my cracked skin, but felt like it was protecting it. For the price of the tub and how little is needed, this is a great value for how effective it was.

Would buy!

No scent, no grease, just lovely moisturizing lotion. It works wonders on all the dry patches on my feet and elbows and doesn't irritate my tattoos either!!

April 10, 2019

Great for all over moisture

My feet and legs have been dry all winter. I used my amope foot pedicure after the shower, then applied the balm. It's very thick, so it's best done at night before bed. I woke up to nice soft feet. I also put some on my legs to tackle the dry skin there and while it was a little thick and tacky at first, it does moisturize effectively!

Instant relief!

I received this product for free from Chick advisor, and thank you! I have mild eczema on my hands and elbows and this has given me instant relief. My skin feels so soft and moisturized and scent free. I've tried many products and have never experienced such fast results, I would definitely purchase and recommend this product!

April 09, 2019

Cure for super dry skin!

AVEENO CRACKED SKIN RELIEF CICA BALM was very useful on super dry skin, my hands always cracked due to dry and use of hand soap. Used it for a week, most of the cracked skin was cured and skin felt recovered. Good product.

April 09, 2019

Worked great for my eczema

I received this product free to try from chickadvisor. I love that it is fragrance free and worked really well to relieve my eczema on my arms without the use of a steroid. I also used on my legs to relieve the really dry skin from winter. Love it.

Just amazing

Let me tell you, I have ad issues with dry hands for as long as I can remember. And this stuff is amazing.. my hands have never felt so good, so normal. I never thought any lotions or creams would ever work. But this stuff does.. I only used it a couple days and what a difference. The small is a light oat scent. Just enough to make u Happy and the rest is just great. It's none greasy and does its job plus more..