AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Efficace & économique

Super produit!
    Je l’ai utilisé ce produit pour le corps et les mains. J ai adore le format pratique et l efficacité du produit.
    L odeur est plutôt agréable , ça sent les produits pour bébés.
    Il est un peu gras mais pas gras désagréable.
    Je recommende ce produit super hydratant

Great product

I am normally picky with balms or moisturizers because I don't like the thick or sticky feeling it leaves behind. This is a great product because it doesn't give that icky feeling but still leaves your skin feeling hydrated for many hours

Wonde cream!

I have cracked skin in the winter so I had the perfect canvas to this product out. I was skeptical as I know my skin is extremely dry and requires several re-application for the wounds to heal. This cream was wonderful on my feet, hands and elbows. I ran to the store to buy a jar for my office.

Everyone in my family loved it as well! we trust the Aveeno brand and we're pleased to add this product to our skin repertoire.

April 29, 2019

Helps my dry skin so much!

Myself and my husband both work jobs where our hands dry out easily and constantly. This Balm has been a huge relief for both of us. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and really works fast to relieve you from dry, cracked skin! Excellent product!

Works great

I got this cream free in the mail to try it out. I have used it on my very dry hands and it has worked great. My hands are soft and I don’t have dry spots anymore and the dry cracks have all disappeared. It has no smell and feels nice on the skin without the oily feeling. I will always buy this in my house especially for the winter months.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

amazing!

I am from eastern Canada and we had very cold winter. My hands and skin suffered, I had tried many different things over the winter to help my skin, especially my arms and legs. I didn't find anything that worked very well. I received this in the mail as a free sample and tried it and was so happy it worked! My husband had the same problems and he loved it too. I will for sure by this again!

It's okay

I'm torn on this product. It does work really well, and left my hands soft and prevented cracking (although that could also be because it's spring and no longer a dry winter.)
    I didn't enjoy using it though. I found it to be sticky and didn't want to sink into my skin easily. It sat on top of my skin for a while before eventually rubbing off. Enough stayed to be effective though. I wouldn't repurchase.

2.8/5

Cracked Skin Relief

I received Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief cica balm through the product review club. This was a free item to review. The product claims to intensely moisturize on contact. It’s fragrance free although seems to have a bit of glue stick scent to it. It’s also hypoallergenic, paraben, and steroid free. A little goes a long way with this product. I just didn’t find it to properly absorb in my skin and feel it did have a scent. I’d have to give this a miss in the future.

Soft creme for everything

My hands and feet are so dry! This spring and still winter weather hasn’t helped my skin. The Aveeno cracked skin balm instantly moisturizes and easily absorbs.

You don’t need much as a little will go a long way, I wouldn’t use this for a daily moisturizer all over my body but for specific areas that need it most! Like cracked hands and feet, it’s not greasy and hasn’t stained my sheets as I like to put this on before bed. It is fragrance free but I still find there is a little scent but it doesn’t bother me. The jar holds lots of soft creme so it is worth the price.

Works very well

I was very impressed with the size of this jar firstly. It’s a big tub and will last long time. It woks amazing on my dry hands. My hands are so dry from constantly washing it. I loved how smooth it made my hands plus long lasting. Definitely recommend this.