AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm Reviews

AVEENO® Cracked Skin Relief CICA Balm locks in moisture for 24 hours to help protect cracked, dry skin. This rich formula provides a protective layer to help heal dry skin and reduce the loss of moisture. What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation”. Aveeno® CICA Balm is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair dry skin. Triple Oat Complex: Oat Flour, Oat Extract, Oat Oil

Le baume CICA Aveeno® Soin de la peau craquelée maintient l’hydratation pendant 24 heures et aide à protéger la peau sèche et craquelée. Sa formule riche procure une couche protectrice pour favoriser la cicatrisation de la peau sèche et réduire la perte d’hydratation cutanée. Que signifie CICA? CICA vient du mot « cicatrisation ». Le baume CICA Aveeno® est formulé pour hydrater intensément la peau sèche et l’aider à se cicatriser. Complexe triple avoine: farine d’avoine, extrait d’avoine et huile d’avoine

You may also enjoy AVEENO Cracked Skin Relief CICA Ointment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019
    2.8/5

Cracked Skin Relief

I received Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief cica balm through the product review club. This was a free item to review. The product claims to intensely moisturize on contact. It’s fragrance free although seems to have a bit of glue stick scent to it. It’s also hypoallergenic, paraben, and steroid free. A little goes a long way with this product. I just didn’t find it to properly absorb in my skin and feel it did have a scent. I’d have to give this a miss in the future.

Soft creme for everything

My hands and feet are so dry! This spring and still winter weather hasn’t helped my skin. The Aveeno cracked skin balm instantly moisturizes and easily absorbs.

You don’t need much as a little will go a long way, I wouldn’t use this for a daily moisturizer all over my body but for specific areas that need it most! Like cracked hands and feet, it’s not greasy and hasn’t stained my sheets as I like to put this on before bed. It is fragrance free but I still find there is a little scent but it doesn’t bother me. The jar holds lots of soft creme so it is worth the price.

Works very well

I was very impressed with the size of this jar firstly. It’s a big tub and will last long time. It woks amazing on my dry hands. My hands are so dry from constantly washing it. I loved how smooth it made my hands plus long lasting. Definitely recommend this.

1.0/5

Burns my skin

I tried this product courtesy of Chickadvisor. Unfortunately, when applied, the Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief balm felt like my skin was on fire. It was throbbing and burning and so painful. I had to wash it off right away.
    There are no restrictions/warnings on the packaging about types or depth of injuries that it treats.
    I would not market this as a cracked skin product. Dry skin, sure.
    Unfortunately, I will not be buying this again.

i love this product!

The AVEENO CRACKED SKIN RELIEF CICA BALM is best to use especially we have winter that makes skin dry. This product is not too thick just right texture, i tried it in some dry areas in my hands and i am amazed how it works, I really love this because it is also not sticky and when i woke up it also moisturize my skin. Love it!

My skin is thankful

After long winter months skin needs some extra care and loving.
    I always layer myself with tons of lotion to keep my skin hydrated and moisturized.
    Aveeno has always been the brand that I value due to the quality and their product innovations.
    Thank you chickadvisor for introducing me with their new cracked skin relief balm!
    I love the richness of the product and the fact that despite its great moisturizing qualities its not greasy.
    This is definitely a keeper.
    #gotitfree

Soft skin again!

I have been using the Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Balm for the last few weeks on my hands and elbows. I find that the skin on my elbows and hands gets very dry, and the skin on my elbows will start to crack over the winter months. By the time Spring gets here, I'm often struggling to get them back to normal. I was a bit unsure of how this cream would be on my tender skin, but was surprised at how gentle it is.

I found the product to have a nice thickness to it, and no scent. It goes on easily, and was quickly absorbed by my skin. It is a heavier cream, but I didn't find that it left my skin greasy. My skin was not irritated at all after use. After a few days, the skin on my hands was amazingly soft, and my elbows were healing up.

I'm very happy with the Aveeno Cracked Skin Relief Cica Balm. It works better than medicated creams that I've used, and is very effective. I received a free sample of this product to review, but will be purchasing it in the future.

It's absolutely amazing!!!

I have received this as a #freeproduct from ChickAdvisor to try in exchange for my opinion. I have used this product every morning and every night for 2 weeks and I am absolutely amazed by its effectiveness. I used it on my knees and elbows especially and it helps to keep them moist and hydrated. It is the best product for dry and cracked elbows, knees, hands and feet.

New Brunswick, Canada

Nice product

Got it free to try. Loved it. Love the fact that its no smell as i cant handle big scents. Applys easyly and leaves skin feeling good afterwards. May be a little sticky at first but once in skin doesnt feel it anymore. Love aveeno products, great quality

April 28, 2019

Cracked skin on your feet doesnt stand a chance!

I recieved this product for free to give my honest and true opinion. After a few weeks of using it to treat the dry, cracked skin on the heels of my pregnant feet, I am impressed! My feet look and feel much smoother and are protected from further cracking from strain. I would absolutely continue to use this product.