Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

January 10, 2019

Multi use product

This product can be used in many ways. I mainly use it in my cuticles, hands, and for any particular area in my body that is extra dry in my body especially during winter time.

January 01, 2019

My Go To for Dry Skin/Lips/Squeaky Doors/Boot Salt Stains

Vaseline is the best invention ever! I use a bit on my dry hands, lips, heels, cuts, everywhere, & Wa-La I'm healed, pain free, & smooth as silk :) Remember just a dab. Not a scoop or else to wash & start all over again!
    Works on Salt Stains on winter boots too!
    No WD-40? Try Vaseline!
    Only problem .. the jar has gotten smaller & more expensive!

December 18, 2018

It's great

I love using Vaseline. It works for e erything. So many different uses. If i have cracked lips, or cracked heels I use it. If you have a cold and ur nose is dry from blowing it, just put a little on ur nose before bed and wola

October 20, 2018

A must have.

This is a multipurpose product for me i use it to moisturize my lips, hands and feet before going to sleep. Sometimes i use it for my arms and legs if my body lotion cannot solve the dryness of my skin. 😁

September 30, 2018

perfect for dry, chapped skin

Vaseline is perfect for dry skin patches, cracked/chapped, and flaking skin. It is a cost effective solution and is readily available everywhere. It does leave a bit of residue and the skin feeling a bit oily, but is effective for healing drying skin.

September 24, 2018

Always need Vaseline.

Vaseline has help in many situations, I've always used it for my dry lips in the winter time it helps alot, and helps with breathing sometimes too would recommend.

September 18, 2018

Classic staple in cosmetic bag

Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has been used for years for babies and adults alike. It keeps baby's skin soft and smooth and it heals dry skin in both adults and babies. Thankfully it will be around forever.

September 14, 2018

Best cream for eczema!

My baby sufferers from eczema and the dermatologist recommends just plain and simple vaseline after each bath. It cheap and works wonders to prevent flare ups.

August 31, 2018

I would buy this product again and again

I have been using this for months now and I absolutely love it! I have always had issues with my lips cracking, specially during winter. I use a few times throughout the day, specially before bed, and my lips are always smooth now! And the product lasts for sooo long! Will always be using this on my lips.

August 22, 2018

The best beauty product ever

I can't begin to say how much I love Vaseline! Vaseline petroleum jelly is a life-saving product and is so useful. Whenever my lips are chapped, I use Vaseline and it turns my lips soft and hydrated. Whenever I have eczema flare ups, Vaseline helps moisturize my skin and make it smoother. It is scent-free and is gentle on my skin. It's amazing!