Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 23, 2018

Must have product

OMG, where do start, Vaseline petroleum jelly has so many uses. Of course chapped lips, elbows, knees and heels. I apply it around my hairline before haircolor to prevent color from staining my skin. I used to apply it on my babies bottoms when changing pampers to prevent nappy rash.

February 12, 2018

Classic

This is a must have item in any home. It has so many uses for chapped lips, dry hands and can soften the heels on your feet, you can even use it over cuts and scrapes.

February 10, 2018

Love

Perfect for cold weather affected dry chap slin. be it hand or lips. Good value for money. No side effects. The lotions in this range r good too. But this is better

February 08, 2018

Great on your feet!

A friend had told me about using Vaseline to help prevent dry cracked heels. I have an issue with this especially in sandal season so I thought I would try it. I rub some on my heels each night before bed and it has been working great, give it a try!

February 07, 2018

A home staple

Vaseline is a staple in my house. It works great and quickly on chapped lips. It also works great on dry skin on feet. I put lots on and wear socks to bed and in the morning my feet are so much softer. The same goes for hands. It works quickly and is gentle on your skin. It works on any chaffed or dry skin.

February 01, 2018

A must

This is a must! Works perfectly on your dry lips as well as your hands. I always have the tiny version in y bag in case, especially in cold winters where the skin may need more care..

January 24, 2018

MUST HAVE

this is a must have item in my home. there are so many uses from treating burns to cuts and stopping bleeding. it is also god for dry skin if there is no lotion around. i Like to use it on chafing in between my thighs as well.

Vaseline is so resourceful

I always have Vaseline Petroleum Jelly on hand. It works fantastic on my dry cuticles, lips, scalp and heels. I have also used it as a cleaner too. I rub it on a surface and wipe it off with a clean cloth and voila...stain removed!

Essentiel

Produit tout usage. C'est un produit qui s’utilise autant pour la peau sèche que pour les petits bobos
    Même les enfants ne s'oppose pas a ce qu'on leur en mettre

ALL IN ONE PRODUCT

This is a versatile product. It is a staple in my stash. I use it currently for the following uses :
    1. Under eye hydrating cream : keeps my under eye area hydrated and reduces appearance of fine lines
    2.On cracked heels
    3. Nail and cuticle softner
    4. Overnight Lip balm

And many more uses. This product is a must have and works like a charm!!