Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 23, 2018

Great Product

I have used this for as long as I can remember. It is great for so many different things like keeping hair dye from staining the skin and even as a lip balm. It is one of my favorite products to use when my skin gets dry or when my feet and elbows start to crack because it gives your skin a super deep hydration and really moisturized the skin.

May 07, 2018

Sealant

I love Vaseline for a variety of things, but recently I love to use it as a sealant to lock my moisturizer into my skin. I've been struggling with very dry skin on my face and realized if I apply my moisturizer first than a coat of Vaseline I wake up with very soft skin. Amazing to lock in the moisture and provide even more. What an amazing multi-use product.

May 03, 2018

Great Lip Gloss

I LOVE using vaseline instead of lip gloss however for a moisurisor or lotion there are far superior products. It is great for keeping skin water resistant and also useful for baby diapers but overall I feel there are better products than petroleum jelly

May 03, 2018

Always needed in my house

Nowadays everyone begrudge petroleum based products but I have yet to find anything that compares. Whether it is to protect a wound from intrusion or any of the multitude of other uses I can find for this product, I have found no equal. Always a must have on my house.

April 18, 2018

Great

Vaseline is something every household should have. Its good for if you have a rash, dry skin or lips and isn't in any way harmful for your body. If your feeling dry in any way on your body this is a good substitute for moisturizer. Recommend.

April 06, 2018

Great product!

This product is really useful. I apply it to my lips when they are chapped and it gives a glossy shine. Almost like I am wearing lipgloss. It is very moisturizing and can come in various sizes. Totally worth it!

bomb

This is nice to have. It will help with chapped lips. It does feel a little thick depending on the amount you grab but my lips instantly soak it in. I love this product can be used anywhere you need extra moisture and it will help! Doesn't really have a smell so you don't have to worry about that.

un essentiel

Un incontournable à avoir dans sa maison. On peut s'en servir pour plein de chose. Ma fille de 7 ans adore se faire des lipstick avec ce produit, vraiment un must a avoir chez soi!

Feeling chapped?

I felt very chapped this one day on my lips,my mom said try vaseline.I used it on my lips,then I used some on my face.My skin was a bit greasy for an hour,but the end result was wow.I used it every winter after that.My skin was fabulous.I also found out Tyra Banks the supermodel used it this way and I now know how she maintains that youthful look.It is the vaseline.It is youth in a jar.Just do not slather it on and go in public,wait at least for it to absorb,also good for knees,hands,elbows,heels,split ends,callusses and alot more household uses even.Youtube some of them.

March 31, 2018

Everyones #1

I use Vaseline all year long! It's great for chapped lips.. Dry hands and feet .. Even around the house. Im sure everyone has a million and 1 uses for this product just like me. Im always impressed by the value as well. A large tub for a very reasonable price .. Especially for a product that we all know works!