Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 15, 2020
    Florida, United States

The most Versatile Product

My mom first introduced me to this product as a child and I simply can’t do without it. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly has so many uses for myself and my family. I have used it for makeup removal, diaper rashes, lip moisturizer, eczema relief, and the list goes on! I will continue to use it and recommend it for its many, many effective uses!

February 12, 2020
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

Oldie but a goodie!!

This has been a long term product within my family. I remember my mum putting this on my dry nose when I had the cold, on small burns, dry lips etc! Then if your baby has a sore bum we used to put this on as it’s a water-barrier so really helped with nappy rash!! I’ve also used it on my dry ends in between haircuts, it can really be used for anything as it’s waterproof, and sinks right into your skin!! My daughter now uses it on my grandson, so it’s gone down 4 generations!!!

February 08, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Good as gold

Its moisturizing even for extremy dry or eczema prone skin.
    Good for all weathers and i normally use it for my heels to moisturize it as they get really dry and flaky
    And sometimes i apply it to my baby as well it is absolutely safe for babies too.

February 02, 2020

The only thing that helped my sons eczema

I have always used Vaseline for dry skin, but my doctor recommended it for my newborn son who had a difficult time with eczema. I’d lather him with Vaseline from head to toe 3 times a day and it worked! Nothing else was helping him, but Vaseline greatly reduced his eczema and he was finally comfortable...slippery, but comfortable

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Cant live without this

I use this jelly since i was in college up to this day..this helps me with my dry skin and my chopped lips..i also apply this to my feet when its winter because it helps my feet a little bit warm😊

January 31, 2020

Love it

I don’t know of a household that I’ve been too that doesn’t have Vaseline petroleum jelly! It’s amazing for skin and especially for babies with skin disorders it nourishes and moisturizing to prevent from drying. Price is right and I highly recommend

January 24, 2020

Great beauty buy

This product is so versatile. I use it on my chapped lips, dry cracked heals and even on my face. It helps clear up dry patches and will not cause breakouts. It's so soothing and it's nice that it doesn't have any smell which is good for sensitive skin.

January 22, 2020

There’s a reason this is in every home’s medicine cabinet

Vaseline, tried and true, is the only moisturizer that gives my toddler daughter any standing chance at staving off an eczema flare up. She was suffering from severe flare ups in the winter that left her with weeping open sores on her face - it was heartbreaking. Her dermatologist recommended Vaseline and it has since replaced any other moisturizer in our home. It is so effective, available everywhere, and so affordable. We use this as a barrier on our hands and her cheeks before going out into the winter air, and no flare ups at all this year! I swear by it.

January 16, 2020

Very Helpful!

Vaseline is very helpful for chapped lips and dry skin. Keeping one in your house is a good choice. I've been using this for a while and it does a good job.

January 08, 2020

Greatest Lip Moisturizer

I live in an extremely dry climate and my skin and lips are in constant need of repair. Vaseline has always given me immense relief. As a treat for my lips, I add peppermint or cinnamon essential oils and get my own instant lip balm.