Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 16, 2017

Very good product

This product is very good to hydrate body parts fast. Very good to hydrate the lips and dry skin fast. Doesn't have a taste or smell but is very effective.

October 15, 2017

Must have

Everyone has tp have this in their house. It's a moisturizer as well as a lubricant for chafing and soothing on irritated skin. Perfect in the winter for dry cracked lips as well

October 11, 2017

I have used this product for over 40 years

Although Vaseline Petroleum Jelly is greasy it works fantastic on my dry cuticles, lips and heels. I have also used it on my leather shoes as a cleaner, rub it on and wipe off with a clean cloth and my shoes look new.

October 10, 2017

Classic product

Great product that is a classic with multiple uses. I have been using this product for years and cannot live without it. I'm still finding newer ways to use this product!

October 04, 2017

Le bon dépanneur

Quand le grippe ou le rhume frappe... vos lèvres sont terriblement gercées, qu'il y a un faisceau lumineux rouge entre votre bouche et votre nez causé par l'irritation.... je pense qu'il n'y a pas mieux comme sauveur... ;)

October 01, 2017

Always in our house!

You can't go wrong with Vaseline. I have been using it since forever. Very helpful product, you can give it many uses. Besides babie's sore bum, it can be used for nail and cuticles, dry elbows, knees and feet, minor scratches, to take away gum from your hair lol, to make your lips nice and soft, etc. A classic product that I can't live without it.

September 27, 2017

So many uses!

I love this product, it can be used for so many different things. I suffer from dry skin on my elbows and ankles, it provides such soothing relief. Highly recommend

September 27, 2017

Good for everything

Vaseline is so useful on many things. Apply to your feet before bed and sleep with socks and in the morning your feet will be so soft. I also use it as lip balm.

September 26, 2017

Vaseline petroleum jelly

I apply this to my face at night and I do believe it is working on my fine lines around my eyes I also apply on my cracked hands at night and wear cotton gloves that has really helped my hands also

September 20, 2017

Love this product

This product is so simple but yet so practical. This is my go to for winter months for my lips. I have yet to find another product for my lips that compares and I have tried alot of products.