Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 20, 2020

perfect

Vaseline is super versatile and super affordable.Great for chapped lips and dry skin. In winter I apply to my feet and then sleep with socks on and it keeps my skin so soft! I like the brand a lot and would definitely recommend it to other customers

June 17, 2020

Awesome!

This product has so many different purposes! I use it for ao many different things for both myself and my kids. I absolutely love this product. I have been using it for years and will continue to do so. I highly recommend it and it is highly affordable. A lot of bang for your buck.

May 24, 2020

Best

This is my by far Best Buy and i am using it a while ago. Big fan of the jelly. Initially i thought it would be sticky as name says jelly but it was not that bad. I works wonder for my chapped lips, even one application at bedtime, tomorrow morning my lips feels soft. Another great way i use it is in Winters i apply i over my feets,this helps soften my feets. Iam a big fan of it. No smell, less sticky, great healing properties. I totally enjoy it.

May 19, 2020

The magic jar!

I love this stuff! I have a jar in every room because I use it all the time. I use it on my lips, elbows and heals. I use it on my baby when changing her diaper. I mostly use the original but like the cocoa version for my lips because it smells so good.

May 11, 2020

Amazing

I love to use this as a lip balm! Feels great. My lips never feel dry afterwards and I keep it beside my bedside. It is also very affordable and can be found in most stores!

April 30, 2020

Versatile! Great for everyone

I use Vaseline Jelly regularly for all my kids’ bottom since their birth. I use it in every diaper change to avoid rash and skin irritation.
    As for me, It helps moisturize my skin, particularly my crackly, dry foot during winter season!

March 11, 2020

La meilleure pour la peau sèche

J'utilise ce produit depuis très longtemps. Je le trouve super utile quand j'ai le rhume et que je mouche sans arrêt. Dès que j'ai le nez sec et irrité je m'en met et ça règle mon problème en une journée.

March 04, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I would definitely buy it again

It's a great product. It makes the skin feel so soft and smooth. Vaseline works great and keeps the skin moisturized. Vaseline is life changing for dry skins.

March 03, 2020
    New Jersey, United States

Good ❤️

It is very good my son has eczema and his doctor resets that along with another cream and works super well moisturizes the skin, I put it on when he bathes without drying his skin

March 01, 2020

Should be a staple in everyone's house

Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly has been a staple in my home for years now.

Winnipeg's weather can leave your skin dry and chapped. VASELINE takes that all away and a little goes a very long way!

I love how soft it leaves not just my skin but my entire family's skin.