Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

August 17, 2018

Great for lips, skin, hands!!

Its like one can never go wrong with Vaseline! Its super effective and not at all expensive. Vaseline is safe to use, you can use it for any type of skin. It is scent-free!

August 13, 2018

Magic in a jar

I’ve been using this product since forever! It is cheap and you can use it basically whatever you want. I mainly use this on my lips and it leaves my lips soft.

August 11, 2018

Amazing Product

I used this when I hard a sunburn and it worked wonderful. My burned skin felt smooth and cool. My pain was instantly relieved. I would definitely buy and use this product again.

Useful

I love this product. It keeps my lips moisturized and hydrated. Its also good for dry patches on your face. It doesn't taste like anything really. I would recommend.

Oil is out

This product has been a part of my household for as long as I can remember. My parents and grandparents always used it, I used it myself and now that we are all older we still use it. Great for everything.

It’s Staple

If you have a little one, you know that this product is a staple! I use this all the time when doing diaper changes for my little one. It comes very handy for stubborn cracks like cracked heels and elbows. My elbows feel so soft the next day when I apply Vaseline overnight.

August 02, 2018

Amazing and simple moisturizer!

This product is incredibly nourishing on all body parts (lips, hands, feet) and most importantly, keeps skin moisturized and smooth feeling all day. Cheap and effective moisturizer that is a staple for me!

Won't buy anything else

Love this product Always have vaseline in the house. I use it not only on my grandson's bum but on my lips and on chafed skin. We'll keep on buying this product.

My Boyfriend Hates Kissing Me

I use this religiously every night on my lips, however my boyfriends hates kissing me when it's on but who cares about him. I still use it on my lips because in the morning my lips are nice, plump and smooth. Also, it's very easy on my eczema skin.

August 01, 2018

Love it but takes away the pink from my lips!

I love petroleum jelly especially Vaseline's, it's just that I've noticed that my lips have become less pink and more bland in colour. I love how it makes my lips plump, shiny and soft, though.