Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

August 13, 2019

Brought back a regular from childhood

I used this growing up and returned to it as an adult. It's so moisturizing and perfect for my dry lips. I always apply it at bedtime and again in the morning after showering and before starting my makeup routine. I've even used it on my eyelids and parts of my face if I have had extra dry skin in the winter. It is greasy though, so you may want to save it for bedtime if applying anywhere other than your lips. Other pros - it doesn't have a scent and it's very low cost.

August 11, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Perfect allrounder

Love this product. Can be used for so many things. I use it as a lip balm mainly but have also used it on dry heels. Good for taming eyebrows and works well as a barrier cream on dry/chapped hands.

August 01, 2019

Best Chap lip remedy

I have been aware of Vaseline my whole life but I was 53 when my doctor told me to try it for persistent incurable chapped lips.

I was pretty sceptical. Why didn’t everyone use it for chapped lips if it worked so well? I was desperate though. My lips were cracked, peeling and painful.

I bought my first tub and after a week I was amazed. For the first time in two decades I didn’t need to use blistex non stop. I put Vaseline on at bed and didn’t need to use it again until the next night unless it was really cold out.

Now I have several tubs around the house and a mini tub in my purse. I have saved a fortune on blistex and I no longer need to constantly apply moisturizer to my lips. My chapped lips are cured. Can’t recommend this enough!

July 26, 2019

Must Have

I can never go without having some Vaseline around. I get extremely dry cracked heels all year round, and use vaseline to seal the creams I applied to my feet. I do this at night, then cover my feet with socks, and wake up to soft heels.

It's also great for protecting your skin from hair dye!

July 18, 2019

Multi tasker

I can’t survive without this. Vaseline helps us in heal eczema , bruises or patchy dry skin from scrapes, diaper rashes and removing make up. It’s very handy and we can’t survive without it

July 16, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Cannot be beaten!

What a classic product! I’ve been using this for years and never go too far without a tub! It’s multipurpose and works for chapped lips, dry skin or as a barrier cream! It’s very affordable too!

July 15, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

This is what I can trust to use at any time

This is what I can use at any time even if my skin conditions is in the terrible condition . It is very safe to use and it does not make any troubles on my skin .

July 11, 2019
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Good

I use this for when my skin gets dry and it works nicely. It has a thick and creamy texture to it and it feels greasy when applied to the skin. The packaging of it needs a change as it can be difficult to get it out from the bottom.

July 03, 2019

I would buy it again

This product is good to be used during winter time as an hand cream, since it is very oily and it hydrates very well. The product itself is good, what I kind of dislike about it is the package. It is kind of hard to get what is on the very bottom. So I believe it would be better if the package wasn’t too deep.

July 03, 2019

Many uses of Vasaline

Other than moisturing dry skins, it is also useful......
    1. to put on hairline and ears before colouring hair - will prevent staining your skin
    2. great for removing makeup
    3. great for removing temporary tatoos
    4. great skin protectant for winter months if you are out for extended period of time - skating, skiing, tubing, Tobogganing, etc etc
    5. replace WD40 for squeaky things - like stoller wheels