Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 1611 in Body Lotions & Creams

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 28, 2017

Out of all the lip balms and petroleum jelly products I have tried, this is by far the best at preventing dry lips and keeping them soft.
    Pros: Very effective, barely any smell, lasts a long time.
    Cons: Not the best for using on-the-go, doesn't taste great.

May 27, 2017

Who doesn't use vasaline?? :) there are so many uses for it, every household should have some on hand. From dry lips to cuts and scrapes to baby bums. It really has so many uses!

May 27, 2017

This is such a useful product to have on hand at home. It's perfect for cracked lips and elbows and manages to heal these areas faster than any other product

May 27, 2017

I find that this is a must for the first aid box as well as in my bathroom. It is a superb barrier cream for all ages, it goes on smoothly and is effective. Recently my dog had a small leg injury and the vaseline not only protected the scratch but gave his skin room to breath. The scratch cleared up quickly. My husband has even used it in his potting shed. So many uses at a relatively cheap cost.

May 27, 2017

I use Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly on my baby as a diaper barrier, to keep her from getting a diaper rash and it does a good job. I also like to use it on my lips when they get really chapped. It makes them nice and smooth!

May 26, 2017

My feet get super dry and crack, and moisturiser alone doesn't fix it. My secret is to use moisturiser and then put vaseline on before bed and cover it all with a pair of socks. It will feel gross, but the next morning there is so much improvement that it's hard to argue with. This alone makes vaseline a necessity in my house, let alone lips and knees and elbows!

May 26, 2017

I LOVE VASELINE. This can be used for various things and I mainly use for dry lips, knees and elbows or to take off any excess mascara that my makeup remover left behind. Vaseline is a staple for me!

May 25, 2017

What would one do without vaseline it is used for various purposes I use it for dry skin removing my makeup and many more things it's really very effective. Sometimes I also use it instead of diaper rash cream for my son and it's really very effective and a life saver some time. I always buy it and even keep in my bag.

May 25, 2017

May 18, 2017

Vaseline-- what would I do without it?! I always keep a container (including travel-sized) of vaseline with me as it has so many uses. My lips become very dry with extreme weather, and I tend to find Vaseline works better than any other product on them. I have also found that if I get a cut and it hurts or will not stop bleeding- and I don't have a band-aid handy- applying a little bit of Vaseline will stop the pain and the bleeding. Another use is to put Vaseline all over my feet when they are dry and then put socks on top, and sleep like this. In the morning, my feet feel soft and moisturized.